Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 40. (Read 162153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
That does sound good. Maybe a progress bar that has a percent might be good too, with just same color of wallet background white or very light pink with a red bar that lets users know how far in the pump we are.

Vegas
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WOW! Looks amazing, and all of the important info is there. Its just an idea, maybe a progress bar on the bottom, that goes from green (buy), to yellow (buy or hold), orange (get ready to get out), to red (SELL!!!)

Just an idea, it would be kind of cool and make it easy to look at, and know where we are at.

Vegas

The progress bar is a great idea.  Although we will allow users to determine at what time they sell without our advice we may be able to show the progress of the notifications that are being sent within the Qt.  I could look into this.  What do you think?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
i hope the dragon hold top coins to be top tier of group.  if this so we help immensely. 

people must talk in this thread to gain energy from more people.  will you holders post more?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Happy Monday!  Hopefully we see an update soon?

I completed layout of the Pump page a few days ago. A screenshot is below in case anyone can suggest improvements to the layout. (I did my best!)

I have been working on using the P2P alert system (the one that tells you to update versions) to broadcast date information about the pumps. Technically, the P2P modifications are complete. But after a peer receives a "pumpinfo" message, the information needs to percolate to the GUI where it will be useful. This requires parsing the JSON formatted info (which I did tonight) and then updating the relevant entries in the pumpinfo page (which I'm working on right now).

I think it looks great!  Keep up the good work Gramps, we appreciate the updates.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
WOW! Looks amazing, and all of the important info is there. Its just an idea, maybe a progress bar on the bottom, that goes from green (buy), to yellow (buy or hold), orange (get ready to get out), to red (SELL!!!)

Just an idea, it would be kind of cool and make it easy to look at, and know where we are at.

Vegas

I completed layout of the Pump page a few days ago. A screenshot is below in case anyone can suggest improvements to the layout. (I did my best!)

I have been working on using the P2P alert system (the one that tells you to update versions) to broadcast date information about the pumps. Technically, the P2P modifications are complete. But after a peer receives a "pumpinfo" message, the information needs to percolate to the GUI where it will be useful. This requires parsing the JSON formatted info (which I did tonight) and then updating the relevant entries in the pumpinfo page (which I'm working on right now).

look like smog breathing dragon breath holeedik right about this coin...kick self sold at 3500 sat  Angry

think. do you know what happen when large dragon enter pool?

When dragon enter pool.........it is time to lay off the LSD and mushrooms  Grin

Just looked at my wallet and the new 1 SNRG stake is going along nicely.
Great stuff Grandpa  Wink

no.  when dragon enter waves be made.
Activity: 432

look like smog breathing dragon breath holeedik right about this coin...kick self sold at 3500 sat  Angry

When dragon enter pool.........it is time to lay off the LSD and mushrooms  Grin

Just looked at my wallet and the new 1 SNRG stake is going along nicely.
Great stuff Grandpa  Wink

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Grandpa, I think it would be very good if we would have a masternode system.

What do you think?

Masternode systems work well for a broad range of applications, not just anonymity. The Dash masternode system serves as a good template because it is proven to be very functional for anonymity. However, we won't adopt masternodes unless they are necessary for a unique service we intend to provide. Anonymity is important, but it is neither a new nor unique service. In fact, it is already a very crowded field.

Thanks for the answer Grandpa!

Keep concentrate to an unique service for us!

What do you think?

Masternode systems work well for a broad range of applications, not just anonymity. The Dash masternode system serves as a good template because it is proven to be very functional for anonymity. However, we won't adopt masternodes unless they are necessary for a unique service we intend to provide. Anonymity is important, but it is neither a new nor unique service. In fact, it is already a very crowded field.
It appears as if the new staking rewards have begun without any significant network issues. Block rewards are now exactly 1 SNRG each. The flat reward system is described thoroughly here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11848654

Flat rewards maintain a more stable inflation rate, are more fair to small holders, and result in greater network security because they provide incentive to stakeholders to let their stake split, driving the network difficulty upward.

Now that the block reward has changed, clients previous to version 1.1.0.0 will drop from the best chain.

I will monitor the network closely for a while, but it appears to be a successful transition.

What do you think?
It appears as if the new staking rewards have begun without any significant network issues. Block rewards are now exactly 1 SNRG each. The flat reward system is described thoroughly here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11848654

Flat rewards maintain a more stable inflation rate, are more fair to small holders, and result in greater network security because they provide incentive to stakeholders to let their stake split, driving the network difficulty upward.

Now that the block reward has changed, clients previous to version 1.1.0.0 will drop from the best chain.

I will monitor the network closely for a while, but it appears to be a successful transition.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Yup, go Grampa!!! Grampa just crushed every other coin on Bittrex for highest price change!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!  AND 7BTC of volume!!!!!  Shocked

I posted about it on my site: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/synergy-coin-snrg-dev-announces-future-updates-and-they-sound-awesome-should-be-very-soon/

Vegas

that is good enough for me! When price comes back down to reality I will see you again Grin Grin

Well, I got in at just the right time. I've got a few little sell orders up, but I don't think this one is over yet. And even when I think it is, I'm going to hold on to a bunch for a rainy day. I've seen a lot of cool ideas coming from devs, but gramps seems to have a level head about how markets work. That's going to give this coin some legs. Every other coin it seems like wants to take over Dash or BTC itself. Gramps is thinking about growth opportunities. That's the right idea. Small things have more room to grow. The guy is an old school businessman I bet and it shows.
Activity: 168
I have started a Slack channel to discuss SNRG.  If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address the invite can be sent to.  This address only needs to be used once.  It does not have to be your primary email address.  But please, come join us.

Great updates today.  Thank you.

Good work Grandpa, price is going up, 100 K easy!
Just do not say that I should not have sold at 0.00008 30000SNRG

You sold 30,000 SNRG???   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

He gonna regret that!
Activity: 168
Its going even higher. Went up another 7000+ sats in 3 min...

Ill wave at ya from the top Wink

I'll be right there with ya.  This is just the beginning I feel.
Pages:
Jump to: