Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 92. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
My wallet is not synching. Any addnodes?

It synched after 15 minutes..
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Friggin net hashrate is over 12,000 MH and the price on Bleu is to low to cover my electricity cost in mining so I bought some to turbostake Smiley

Just a couple questions, min age is 2 days with turbostaking is there any reason to try and stake your coins before they mature? And when does turbostaking start at end of POW or just when you have mature coins?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Damn, awesome progress for less than 2 days!  Next stop, c-cex!!!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Ok good news , waiting trx
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dear Forum Members!

Synergy [SNRG] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/603613900861485056 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SNRG/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/SNRG/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/SNRG/BTC

Synergy Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/SNRG

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/SNRG/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]

Thanks for the add!  We've added links/image to the OP and retweeted!
Could be cool to see either in wallet or on a website somewhere some simple graphs and charts.  Track the rate at which your multiplier, total coins, and % of the total coins changes.  All the data necessary for creating graphs like that should be able to be pulled from the block explorer.  Being able to pull up a top ten list of the largest changes in those categories within a given time frame would be cool.  It would add to the competitive nature of the coin, and encourage people to constantly be optimizing their staking strategy.  Don't know how tough that would be to pull off though or how much work you wanna put into this since this period only lasts 30 days.

The part in bold is easy enough to spit out from an RPC call for a given public address. As a graph, this is a triple Y. It could be broken into a minimum of 2 graphs. We'll see what we can do. No one on the team is a Qt expert. If it looks like we have to get too deep into Qt, then it's simple enough to make it an RPC that can be copy-pasted for a spreadsheet program. I did have to do a little Qt programming to get the Turbo Stake multiplier reported, so a Qt addition is not too far-fetched.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Could be cool to see either in wallet or on a website somewhere some simple graphs and charts.  Track the rate at which your multiplier, total coins, and % of the total coins changes.  All the data necessary for creating graphs like that should be able to be pulled from the block explorer.  Being able to pull up a top ten list of the largest changes in those categories within a given time frame would be cool.  It would add to the competitive nature of the coin, and encourage people to constantly be optimizing their staking strategy.  Don't know how tough that would be to pull off though or how much work you wanna put into this since this period only lasts 30 days.
I am willing to fund a bounty in BTC or SNRG for a simple stats site where someone can paste their transaction data from the Qt and see some cool data about their Turbo Staking.

Shoot me a PM if you've got the skillz.

Do you want to see something in the wallet? We could cook something up. It's not in the roadmap, but what the hay.

Mock it up and tell us what you want to see.

Edit: if you just want data, we could add a "getmyturbo" RPC.

Edit 2: It looks like we can just add the turbo column to the File:Export menu option.
Activity: 168
I am willing to fund a bounty in BTC or SNRG for a simple stats site where someone can paste their transaction data from the Qt and see some cool data about their Turbo Staking.

Shoot me a PM if you've got the skillz.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
So am I to understand that it would be better than to stake in large sums instead of smaller sums with the turbo staking then?

Turbo Stake is entirely new, so no one really knows the correct strategy. We are still debating it amongst the team. It's probably good to divide the transactions to something reasonable, but not too small. Maybe 100+. Personally (lead dev here) I'd say to estimate how many transactions you would get over two days calculated from your holdings and divide your stake consummately. But I really don't know.

If a clear strategy emerges that is different, don't blame us. We are still working it out as well.

Ah, great minds think alike Wink

I decided on blocks around 100.  I'm thinking the best strategy is to get your multiplier up as fast as possible.  So I estimated the approx % of the coins I would hold by the time PoS kicks in, and gave myself enough chunks of coins to cover that % of 1440 blocks + an additional 50% as I am hoping my built up coin age by getting in early-ish and whatever fraction of coins are being moved around will give me enough of an advantage to hit extra blocks.  The optimal strategy would be to have ALL your coins stake in any given 48 hour period, but stretch it out into as many blocks as possible so as to give you as high a multiplier as possible for the next 48 hours.  Once your blocks start splitting in half though, you got another decision to make.  Recombine them to attempt to compound more in the next 48 hours, or leave them split in hopes of hitting more blocks and increasing your multiplier.  If I understand correctly, the multiplier only considers the previous 48 hours, it doesn't keep stacking right?  If that is the case, there will definitely be situations in which you would want to recombine your blocks depending on how the previous 48 hours went.

I don't even care if I make any BTC here.  This one will be fun.  It's like a puzzle.  I think I'll create a notepad document just to track how much I can increase my total % of the coins over the next 30 days to see how well I play the game.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
and pethatic trading already commenced on bleutrade Smiley
Just let the people dump and set low buys lol That's what I've been doing with these coins that have been getting launched on exchanges quickly lately Smiley Just let the miners dump and scoop the low buys on the coins then stake stake away Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
and pethatic trading already commenced on bleutrade Smiley
So can someone help me with what would be better for the turbo staking? Large sums or a bunch of tinier deposits for the turbo staking?

I'm curious about this as well although I'm not sure anyone's going to really give up the answer.   Huh
Ya I kind of figured that when I asked twice so I've decided to set mine up in medium sized clumps instead lmao

Yeah I'm not sure on this one either so I'm going to have 1 larger clump and a few smaller, see which yields the most! I'm sure some sniffing through the code will reveal the answer

...cracks open github...  Roll Eyes

https://github.com/Grandpa-Jones/Synergy/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1093
So am I to understand that it would be better than to stake in large sums instead of smaller sums with the turbo staking then?

Turbo Stake is entirely new, so no one really knows the correct strategy. We are still debating it amongst the team. It's probably good to divide the transactions to something reasonable, but not too small. Maybe 100+. Personally (lead dev here) I'd say to estimate how many transactions you would get over two days calculated from your holdings and divide your stake consummately. But I really don't know.

If a clear strategy emerges that is different, don't blame us. We are still working it out as well.

It's all good mate Smiley I've decided to follow some other people's recommendations and divide it up into 1 large sum with a couple medium sums and then the rest in smaller sums and see which provides the better returns Smiley Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
So can someone help me with what would be better for the turbo staking? Large sums or a bunch of tinier deposits for the turbo staking?

I'm curious about this as well although I'm not sure anyone's going to really give up the answer.   Huh
Ya I kind of figured that when I asked twice so I've decided to set mine up in medium sized clumps instead lmao

Yeah I'm not sure on this one either so I'm going to have 1 larger clump and a few smaller, see which yields the most! I'm sure some sniffing through the code will reveal the answer

...cracks open github...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Interesting coin. Mining!
Activity: 168

Thanks for the add!  We've got you added to the OP and will have an exchange specific section added shortly!
Pages:
Jump to: