Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 90. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how to see the work staked ? and where can I see information on the award and the multiplier ?

On the overview page of the Qt wallet. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11470620

I still have not been able to stake. Wallet has been up all day.  Huh

[....]

I have a healthy chunk of coins, I really think I should have seen something after 12+ hours.

Coins take 48 hours to mature to stake.

These are mature coins! Note the 1500 weight. That's why I posted the staking info. The wallet is unlocked and staking is enabled. There are a half dozen other coins staking perfectly on this machine, I know how POS coins work. I mean that all my coins have been mature for over 12 hours. With 3500 coins I think I should have seen at least ~one~ block if there were no issues.

The guy right above you was swearing his coins were 50 hours old. When I checked the timestamp of his block, they were 47.7.

I need more info to help you.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
how to see the work staked ? and where can I see information on the award and the multiplier ?

On the overview page of the Qt wallet. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11470620

[....]

I have a healthy chunk of coins, I really think I should have seen something after 12+ hours.

These are mature coins! Note the 1500 weight. That's why I posted the staking info. The wallet is unlocked and staking is enabled. There are a half dozen other coins staking perfectly on this machine, I know how POS coins work. I mean that all my coins have been mature for over 12 hours. With 3500 coins I think I should have seen at least ~one~ block if there were no issues.

[....]

Can someone tell me how may network confirms until coins are mature for staking? I thought 1440 but still getting no mature coins.

Maturity is based on the clock, not on the number of blocks. It takes 48 hours.

I just checked the time stamp of block 766 (your transaction of 3926.75) and as of the time of this post it is only 47.73 hours old.

Your address SNw99YmEUTY3KznQ8iCx55sTdhvqiQcZNS

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 334
Can someone tell me how may network confirms until coins are mature for staking? I thought 1440 but still getting no mature coins.
Activity: 363
I still have not been able to stake. Wallet has been up all day.  Huh

Code:
00:09:08

getstakinginfo

00:09:08

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1981,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.00000095,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 1506,
"netstakeweight" : 6,
"expectedtime" : 0
}

Activity: 299
Mac Wallet does not seem to be staking -- i transferred from a Windows Wallet 50+ hours ago and it says I do not have mature coins--- does the Mac wallet work correctly

There are no code differences between the windows and mac wallet. How old is your oldest coin? You can see this in coin control. If you just started your wallet after 50 hours, you will get some reason as to why you are not staking. Usually, you just have to wait a few minutes for the staking thunderbolt to turn solid.

how to see turbostake ? I have a section staked the time is frozen at the expected time of receiving the award 42 seconds

That number is just an estimate and does not take into account the difficulty. It only takes your weight and the weight of your peers ("network") into account. The accuracy of this estimation can not be improved because the network weight is too dynamic, as is your own weight, to an extent. Use this estimate as a general guide, but it will never be accurate because of too much uncertainty.

Activity: 299
how to see turbostake ? I have a section staked the time is frozen at the expected time of receiving the award 42 seconds
Activity: 602
Mac Wallet does not seem to be staking -- i transferred from a Windows Wallet 50+ hours ago and it says I do not have mature coins--- does the Mac wallet work correctly
Activity: 616
I also want to buy some more coins, but I only use C-CEX and Bittrex. What's the hold up here?
Activity: 616
Nice! My turbostake is working well, up to 15x now
Activity: 168
is it too late for me to mine it?

Nope, still mining.  Pools are in the OP.
Activity: 736
is it too late for me to mine it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Got my Turbo Stake coming in earlier today!

Activity: 278
interesting coin, luck in moving
Interesting coin. How long until turbo stake?

Turbo Stake kicked in last night and will last around 30 days!  Once transactions have matured for 2 days you'll be good to go!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Interesting coin. How long until turbo stake?
Pages:
Jump to: