Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 94. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Does anyone know how the block rewards are for this coin? I don't think I seen anything in the OP about it?

Idk what they started at.  I've seen them consistently dropping from 150 down to 129 right now in the two and half hours or so I've been mining.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
At the very least, if Turbo Stake works as intended, it proves you have more talent than the vast majority of the "devs" around here who launch clone after clone and hardfork half a dozen times in the first week.  That alone is enough reason for me to stick around.

Amen to that!  Anyone wanna guess on the ETA of the first clone with Turbo Stake?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Does anyone know how the block rewards are for this coin? I don't think I seen anything in the OP about it?
Interesting I guess.  I welcome anything fresh around here, thats for sure.  If your multiplier is based on how many blocks you staked in the past 48 hours though, it is definitely a "rich get richer" sort of coin, far more so than the hiPOS coins you reference in the white paper.  Also, are there plans lined up for after the first 30 days?  Because once turbo stakes are over, there really is nothing to make this coin different.

We believe that Turbo Stake will have the opposite effect. First, the Turbo Stake period is 30 days. This is much longer than the initial frenzy period where most coins move to exchanges for trading. Most Hi-PoS periods are about 1 week. With a 30 day period, a small time holder has plenty of time to increase his multiplier through compounding, which can be quite high. Most big holders are significantly invested through mining or buying, so must dump within days to free up BTC for other opportunities. The build-up period means they can't simply send coins back to a wallet and start staking in a few hours. They have to wait two days to stake, then two more to build a multiplier.

Turbo Stake is designed to make consistent stakers richer, not the rich richer. We understand that if every holder stakes consistently, then the biggest holders will become richer. However, the short trading horizons of most traders add another layer of complexity to the issue which we believe will fundamentally change how Turbo Stake influences coin distribution in the end.

We will release information about future plans soon.

I don't know.  Regardless of what large holders do, and I don't think they will all necessarily dump right away, the net effect will consistently be that the larger holders will get the higher multipliers.  I don't see how the little guy doesn't get screwed over here.  To me, the best system for smaller holders to get ahead with would be POS 2.0 with flat rewards and with time not being used as part of the equation.  In systems like that, all that matters is the up time of your client.  Since not everyone can consistently stake 24/7/365, the little guy who does is guaranteed to get ahead, in the long run that is.  To get ahead with Turbo Stake, you pretty much have to hold and compound AND hope larger holders move their coins.  It's like the little guys need to pray that the whales of the coin dump so they can get ahead!

I have mined some and it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.  At the very least, if Turbo Stake works as intended, it proves you have more talent than the vast majority of the "devs" around here who launch clone after clone and hardfork half a dozen times in the first week.  That alone is enough reason for me to stick around.
Activity: 224
Hoping you guys will have a website for those who don't use this forum so much?

Yes. The plan was to post the website 12 hours after launch, but the server is having some problems. We need to migrate to a new server, so a website won't be available for about 8 or 9 hours from now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Looks like this could be an interesting coin to get into.  Just need a market to back it up.

Suprnova has more than half the hashrate at the moment it looks like.  11,207.18 MH/s out of 14,702.92 MH's.

Yea the other pools have very few people mining.  2 is the max on the other pools.  Should spread this out a little more evenly I think.
Hoping you guys will have a website for those who don't use this forum so much?
how many POW blocks? wallet out of sync

Syncing pauses at times because of Tor. Just wait a minute. If you want to know the current block count, use any pool's statistics page.
Activity: 742
how many POW blocks? wallet out of sync
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
hashrate just quadrupled? WTF? Who can solomine with that hashpower?
Interesting I guess.  I welcome anything fresh around here, thats for sure.  If your multiplier is based on how many blocks you staked in the past 48 hours though, it is definitely a "rich get richer" sort of coin, far more so than the hiPOS coins you reference in the white paper.  Also, are there plans lined up for after the first 30 days?  Because once turbo stakes are over, there really is nothing to make this coin different.

We believe that Turbo Stake will have the opposite effect. First, the Turbo Stake period is 30 days. This is much longer than the initial frenzy period where most coins move to exchanges for trading. Most Hi-PoS periods are about 1 week. With a 30 day period, a small time holder has plenty of time to increase his multiplier through compounding, which can be quite high. Most big holders are significantly invested through mining or buying, so must dump within days to free up BTC for other opportunities. The build-up period means they can't simply send coins back to a wallet and start staking in a few hours. They have to wait two days to stake, then two more to build a multiplier.

Turbo Stake is designed to make consistent stakers richer, not the rich richer. We understand that if every holder stakes consistently, then the biggest holders will become richer. However, the short trading horizons of most traders add another layer of complexity to the issue which we believe will fundamentally change how Turbo Stake influences coin distribution in the end.

We will release information about future plans soon.
Don't forget to follow @SynergyCoin on Twitter!! @SynergyCoin
I've been mining since ocminer first put up the pool, definitely going to keep some hash on this one until the end. 

No roadmap yet, but it's nice to see an explanation of Turbo Stake since this is new.
Activity: 238
can not connect . have any nodes ?

The client connects to the others through Tor. You only need to wait a minute or two to connect. Some ISPs block Tor, which could effect your connectivity. The Tor port is configurable with the torport= option in case you have a port conflict with the default Tor port or are running another instance of Tor.

nevermind--- it connected  Wink
Interesting I guess.  I welcome anything fresh around here, thats for sure.  If your multiplier is based on how many blocks you staked in the past 48 hours though, it is definitely a "rich get richer" sort of coin, far more so than the hiPOS coins you reference in the white paper.  Also, are there plans lined up for after the first 30 days?  Because once turbo stakes are over, there really is nothing to make this coin different.
can not connect . have any nodes ?

The client connects to the others through Tor. You only need to wait a minute or two to connect. Some ISPs block Tor, which could effect your connectivity. The Tor port is configurable with the torport= option in case you have a port conflict with the default Tor port or are running another instance of Tor.
Turbo Stake White Paper

Several users have been asking about Turbo Stake. Here is our white paper for it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29rWNWW8yK_RXBLRzJqSlZBX2s/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
DEV please added pool in op

guys our pool work correct
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
many anonymous miner Huh??  Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Pages:
Jump to: