Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 93. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So can someone help me with what would be better for the turbo staking? Large sums or a bunch of tinier deposits for the turbo staking?
So am I to understand that it would be better than to stake in large sums instead of smaller sums with the turbo staking then?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
lets see if any juice still left behind in this

With 68 miners still mining on just Suprnova alone, I'd say it'll do just fine.
I concur with that Smiley I'm just intrigued to see this turbo staking thing once it kicks in for someone Wink

Me too.  It's pretty cool they added the rate each transaction staked at into the overview and transactions pages.  Did you notice that in the OP images?

I concur with that Smiley I'm just intrigued to see this turbo staking thing once it kicks in for someone Wink

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 224
i was wondering what was killing my x13 rental rate... i'm in on this pain train now

We are too.  Huh Huh Synergy is X11.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
i was wondering what was killing my x13 rental rate... i'm in on this pain train now
... Also OSX wallet doesn't work Sad

Can you say how? Sometimes you have to restart because they crash the first time you open them. It happens with a lot of coins that use leveldb.

Edit: Yes, you are right. We'll fix it up right away.

Edit 2: All fixed. The OP links have been updated. (You still may have to restart twice because of the leveldb issue.)
Can someone please post some nodes? Not getting any connections here Sad

I just made a synergy.conf file and put the following in it and I got connections
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=50542
rpcuser=whateveryouwant
rpcpassword=whateveryouwant
and save that in your appdata roaming folder and open the wallet again and wait a bit and it should sync but that's all I've done to my wallet and it is synced without putting any addnodes in my .conf file Smiley

"addr" : "3fbc77hqohltpe5l.onion:40698",
"addr" : "iuqu7gpdefzvqj3o.onion:40698",
"addr" : "4qzkxqdcfbh4jz2q.onion:40698",
"addr" : "p7gyaxcmmewrwspd.onion:40698",
"addr" : "a65csp6mbix55rr4.onion:40698",
"addr" : "g2julutk6smmcwli.onion:40698",
"addr" : "r3ze7tgaewvbxrx7.onion:40698",
"addr" : "zv3ac6uxehimq62u.onion:40698",
"addr" : "uwa6m2rkgvc5bxie.onion:40698",
i dont have a miner.  can i lease one to mine solo or mine on a pool?  does anyone have a recommendation on a site that does this for me?
You can rent rigs at miningrigrentals.com or go to nicehash.com and place a bid to rent some hash to mine Smiley Hope that helps
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

i dont have a miner.  can i lease one to mine solo or mine on a pool?  does anyone have a recommendation on a site that does this for me?

You can use www.nicehash.com or www.miningrigrentals.com to rent an X11 rig and mine on any of the pools in the OP.  That is what most do.
Does anyone know how the block rewards are for this coin? I don't think I seen anything in the OP about it?

The reward function is an exponential decay, like bitcoin itself, but designed to be over in 6 days and produce a maximum of 250,001 SNRG over 4320 blocks. Stripping out the C++ type-casting:

Code:
COIN * floor(4500 * (1.0 / sqrt(nHeight + 45)) - 65.228);

1 COIN = 1 SNRG and "floor" is the common mathematical floor function.

The function uses floating point arithmetic, but we tested for consistency over all 4320 blocks on several common platforms.

Thanks so much for clearing that up for me Smiley Appreciate that and hope everything with this turbo stake works out for you guys because this could be a really good coin if it does Wink Cheers
Does anyone know how the block rewards are for this coin? I don't think I seen anything in the OP about it?

The reward function is an exponential decay, like bitcoin itself, but designed to be over in 6 days and produce a maximum of 250,001 SNRG over 4320 blocks.

Stripping out the C++ type-casting:

Code:
COIN * floor(4500 * (1.0 / sqrt(nHeight + 45)) - 65.228);

1 COIN = 1 SNRG and "floor" is the common mathematical floor function.

The function uses floating point arithmetic, but we tested for consistency over all 4320 blocks on several common platforms.

Yeah, I don't know exactly, but let's just say I get the feeling these coins won't be this easy to mine for too long.
Well from what I'm seeing I'm thinking that it's decreasing 1 coin at a time every roughly 10 to 25 blocks or so I think maybe lol I just notice that since 132 coins a block it's gone to 131 then 130 then 129 lol so that's my guess so far Smiley If anyone could clarify this that would really be appreciated Smiley
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
At the very least, if Turbo Stake works as intended, it proves you have more talent than the vast majority of the "devs" around here who launch clone after clone and hardfork half a dozen times in the first week.  That alone is enough reason for me to stick around.

Amen to that!  Anyone wanna guess on the ETA of the first clone with Turbo Stake?

Depends on if it's a success or not.  If this coin becomes popular, minimum 2 dozen Turbo Stake coins in next month.

Idk what they started at.  I've seen them consistently dropping from 150 down to 129 right now in the two and half hours or so I've been mining.
Hmmm weird because I seen 132 coins a block when I decided to start mining it lol Well hopefully the Dev can explain more about what exactly the block rewards are for this coin Smiley That would be nice information to know Wink

Yeah, I don't know exactly, but let's just say I get the feeling these coins won't be this easy to mine for too long.

Idk what they started at.  I've seen them consistently dropping from 150 down to 129 right now in the two and half hours or so I've been mining.
Hmmm weird because I seen 132 coins a block when I decided to start mining it lol Well hopefully the Dev can explain more about what exactly the block rewards are for this coin Smiley That would be nice information to know Wink
Pages:
Jump to: