Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 88. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Github has been updated. Please do not update your builds yet if you plan to stake because the network will reject stake with the new lower limits.

We have asked the exchanges and block explorer host to reply when they have upgraded. Once upgraded, we will push out new builds for users.

You will post the link to the updated wallet for windows on the OP as well right? I just don't know how to compile my own wallets just yet lol Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Bleutrade has upgraded. One down, 2 to go.
Github has been updated. Please do not update your builds yet if you plan to stake because the network will reject stake with the new lower limits.

We have asked the exchanges and block explorer host to reply when they have upgraded. Once upgraded, we will push out new builds for users.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
we talked late last night on yobit dev... obviously waiting on that linux compile, but thanks for being on top of this as i'm stakeless in seattle as well lol. buy up some cheap snrg before the fix hits  Wink
This is the problem with not testing adequately.  Now there is a situation where there are 30 days of Turbo Stake and not everyone is staking because of improper testing before release--

Now there will be some that are staking correctly while others are not, which then defeats the purpose of the coin in preventing some people from having an advantage over others--

Dev, is your wallet staking correctly?

We did indeed test extensively on two different platforms, three different staking nodes, and about 5 nodes total. We restarted the test net about 5 or 6 times and let it run completely through an abbreviated PoW period at least twice. Only a few parameters change between the test net and main net: 1. Maturation times, 2. The stake modifier interval, 3. Minimum PoS difficulty.

As I write this response I have found the issue. The minimum difficulty is too high for the coin count. We wouldn't have seen this in the test net because the coins were divided among only 3 staking nodes, so each had a large number of coins given the total supply.

We'll get out a fix ASAP. It will cause a fork, so we'll get the exchanges updated first and then put out a release. Those who do not update will get left on the fork. Thanks for reporting your problems. This is why having an active community is good for a coin.

On the upside, everyone has been operating under the same difficulty so these problems have been fair to all. You can get an advantage in the forthcoming update by upgrading earlier than your competitors.

Rest assured that we are on this and will push the change to github very soon and get the exchanges updated as fast as we can.

Please also accept our apologies for your frustrations. As crypto users ourselves, we know how maddening these type of wallet issues can be.

Hey no worries as long as the updated wallet gets loaded to the OP and everything is fixed then I'm okay with that shiat! At least you guys are working hard to make sure that everything is working alright which is very nice to see Wink
This is the problem with not testing adequately.  Now there is a situation where there are 30 days of Turbo Stake and not everyone is staking because of improper testing before release--

Now there will be some that are staking correctly while others are not, which then defeats the purpose of the coin in preventing some people from having an advantage over others--

We did indeed test extensively on two different platforms, three different staking nodes, and about 5 nodes total. We restarted the test net about 5 or 6 times and let it run completely through an abbreviated PoW period at least twice. Only a few parameters change between the test net and main net: 1. Maturation times, 2. The stake modifier interval, 3. Minimum PoS difficulty.

As I write this response I have found the issue. The minimum difficulty is too high for the coin count. We wouldn't have seen this in the test net because the coins were divided among only 3 staking nodes, so each had a large number of coins given the total supply.

We'll get out a fix ASAP. It will cause a fork, so we'll get the exchanges updated first and then put out a release. Those who do not update will get left on the fork. Thanks for reporting your problems. This is why having an active community is good for a coin.

On the upside, everyone has been operating under the same difficulty so these problems have been fair to all. You can get an advantage in the forthcoming update by upgrading earlier than your competitors.

Rest assured that we are on this and will push the change to github very soon and get the exchanges updated as fast as we can.

Please also accept our apologies for your frustrations. As crypto users ourselves, we know how maddening these type of wallet issues can be.
I staked a block of around 1500 less than 12 hours ago.  No issues here.

Hmmm that's weird that it is working for some but not working for a lot of other people which is hurting my turbo staking chances as it stands right now Sad I hope that we can figure this problem out soon so I can start receiving rewards Wink
I staked a block of around 1500 less than 12 hours ago.  No issues here.

Activity: 602

This is my current situation... Dev if you could PM me with a quick walkthrough I would apprecite it.
Looks identical to the situation that I'm having with my staking as well mate Smiley I hope they can figure this out sometime soon that would be nice Smiley
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

This is my current situation... Dev if you could PM me with a quick walkthrough I would apprecite it.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
just added the debug to my conf... hopefully i'll have something to post within the hour or so
Same problem here - i have mature coins and says zero seconds to stake for 8+ hours -

10:47:41

getstakinginfo

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1230,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 0.00000095,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 1812,
"netstakeweight" : 4,
"expectedtime" : 0
}

Well thanks for posting that mate and showing that I'm not the only person experiencing the problem Smiley

Can you guys stop your wallets, put this in your conf file:

Code:
debug=1

And let it run for a while. Then send a link to the debug.log here by PM.

Don't forget to unlock your wallet for staking.

Use pastebin, mega, or gdrive to upload your debug.log file.

Blocks are getting minted on the net, but not very frequently.
Same problem here - i have mature coins and says zero seconds to stake for 8+ hours -

getstakinginfo

{
}

Well thanks for posting that mate and showing that I'm not the only person experiencing the problem Smiley
Activity: 602

getstakinginfo

{
}

Can you post your conf file and your public key that you are staking. If you don't want to post it here, then give a PM.

[...output...]

So if you have any ideas as to why I haven't received any rewards that would be awesome!

Can you PM your address?

Can you also try a couple of commands in the console on your live wallet (always back up wallet.dat first):

Code:
clearwallettransactions
scanforalltxns

You have to use them together.

These will clear any problems with individual transactions and force a rescan of your wallet.

I have done everything you have suggested here and also sent you a PM with my wallet address so hopefully we can figure this out Smiley Thanks
"interest rate max 2880% per year" - lol then it will go where Pennies went. Goodluck.

One question, can people earn stake if they simply hold coins in their wallet or only if they mine/find blocks.

You have to have your wallet open and unlocked for staking.

The max of 2880% per year lasts only for 30 days and you have to stake 20% of all blocks for 48 hours to earn that interest. It's a cap on interest and doesn't mean that is the inflation rate of the coin.

Can you post your conf file and your public key that you are staking. If you don't want to post it here, then give a PM.

[...output...]

So if you have any ideas as to why I haven't received any rewards that would be awesome!

Can you PM your address?

Can you also try a couple of commands in the console on your live wallet (always back up wallet.dat first):

Code:
clearwallettransactions
scanforalltxns

You have to use them together.

These will clear any problems with individual transactions and force a rescan of your wallet.

Synergy.conf

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=50542
rpcuser=anything
rpcpassword=anything

and when I type getstakinginfo into the debug console I get

10:51:19

getstakinginfo

10:51:19

{
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"weight" : 1558,
}
the same by me ... they say 2 minutes to reward , but 12 hours now no stakes income
Ya I wouldn't mind knowing if anyone has received any turbo stake rewards yet because there should be at least a couple people who have I would think and if they haven't could the Dev please address what the problem might be for us people who should have received some rewards already?

48 hours + 12 hours ,, say 1 second to reward for long time,,, ough,,,,
Mine has said 0 seconds to reward for at least 3 hours maybe more because that's just since I've been awake.  Honestly though has anyone received any turbo stake reward.

Pages:
Jump to: