Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO) - page 10. (Read 12289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Can you add Croatia or EU countries on app signing process?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

...A video of your team explaining what is Sensus, and an escrow of the crowdfunding.

We have a second explainer video on the backlog currently. As for the crowdfund escrow, this is a guarantee. Once testing concludes, we will begin setting up the escrow in preparation for our ICO. Check back here for all updates and announcements.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
my problem not resolve

check PM dev
joined bounty
where my name in the
Beta-Tester Bounty Award Distributions:
http://bit.ly/294rMJ2

Creative Content Bounty Award Distributions:
http://bit.ly/296l6rD
i am looking for that ,?

Bounty boards are updated weekly
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
i am from indonesia , verifying mobile always loading
and dont get sms otp manually

Once you have selected your country, don't put your country code, just your phone number

i am not put country code, just my phone number

Please pm me your phone number and username. I'll have the tech side look into it and set you up manually Smiley

PM  sent
why my app validate?
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
joined bounty
where my name in the
Beta-Tester Bounty Award Distributions:
http://bit.ly/294rMJ2

Creative Content Bounty Award Distributions:
http://bit.ly/296l6rD
i am looking for that ,?

Once you have selected your country, don't put your country code, just your phone number

Please pm me your phone number and username. I'll have the tech side look into it and set you up manually Smiley

Why the android app needs so many permissions?

SMS is for your account verification process
Images allow you to post pictures and videos
Contacts are for our up referral program

We have been vetted and approved by both the Google play store and the Apple App store.

Hope this addresses your concerns, mate!

Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game

its could be dangerous for mobile or device,,,
Interesting idea. You've earmarked 20% of the premined supply for "market making". Can you explain exactly what you mean by that and is there anything to stop you just dumping those coins at some point?

Thank you! And yes, that portion of the SNS will be sold by Sensus in the Sense store at stable rates to prevent any liquidity issues. As we intend to break out of just the cryptocommunity, it is essential that the average consumer has easy access to SNS at reasonable rates. Users will be able to buy and sell small, sub 100 amounts of sns from Sensus at this rate each day and forego any macro-level/more sophisticated market concerns. This relatively small amount per day can be thought of as coin creation for new users and non-traders. Larger transactions and trade movements (100+ sns) will be p2p between traders on the exchange. Sensus will at no point sell into existing buy support.

However, Sensus is a community orient application. Depending on the concept's viability in promoting the success of the network and how it is recieved by you, our users, we will either move forward with the this plan or burn the MM reserve.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
interisting
good bounty   Wink
Activity: 612

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm from Brazil and I can not register on the Sensus app.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Pretty interesting project. I think this will be similar to Augur and Gnosis. Good luck! I hope the project comes to fruition well.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If your country is not represented under the sign up page, please email or post the country you would like added. It should become available within 24 hours.

It is also important to note that the Sensus Corporation itself has equity allotted for additional team members or early investors. Please email [email protected] for more information.
Czech Republic if can I ask. Not able to sign for Sensus.
Thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Interesting. Joining team.
Activity: 612
Another ICO. Could be a scam.

But do this for removing the scam tag.

A video of your team explaining what is Sensus, and an escrow of the crowdfunding.

Pages:
Jump to: