Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO) - page 7. (Read 12289 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
joined bounty
where my name in the
Beta-Tester Bounty Award Distributions:
http://bit.ly/294rMJ2

Creative Content Bounty Award Distributions:
http://bit.ly/296l6rD
i am looking for that ,?

This is updated on a weekly basis. What is your username?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
greek is posted here

and I had an agreement with the dev on bitcoingarden forum

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9262.0

and here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsns-sensus-1558740

check inbox dev
I have downloaded but I cant find my country on the list kindly
Is this ICO escrowed by anybody?

Escrow is 100% guaranteed. The specifics will be released simultaneously with the official announcement of the ICO start date and duration. For now, we are still in beta testing.
ICO on bittrex would be a good choice.
add Nigeria

Your request is being processed. I will notify you when Nigeria is available. Welcome aboard!
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I have downloaded but I cant find my country on the list kindly

Escrow is 100% guaranteed. The specifics will be released simultaneously with the official announcement of the ICO start date and duration. For now, we are still in beta testing.
add Nigeria
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Hello I register to the SNS app  and after I register they asked me a OTP code to validate my account but I didn't receive any OTP code in my phone number.How to find my OTP can you help me.Thanks in Advance

Make sure you did not type your country code or 0 before your number. Your issue has been sent to the tech team. If you PM me your number I will set you up manually Smiley

Edit: I just looked into it, it seems you selected US as your country. Please select "Philippines" instead, then enter your number without the country code.
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Hello I register to the SNS app  and after I register they asked me a OTP code to validate my account but I didn't receive any OTP code in my phone number.How to find my OTP can you help me.Thanks in Advance

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
It seems the coin is created for bounty distribution. Isn't it? The few posts above shows only that to me. However, the concept of this project is really good.

Thank you for the support! I wouldn't say the coins is intended for bounty distribution. The bounties don't make up a disproportionately large amount of the total coin count. The reason bounties are emphasized to a certain degree is that it is important to incentive beta tester participation as this is not only a currency, but also a full-fledge social media/mobile application intended for mass appeal. For helping construct this project, users are rewarded fairly.
Can you add Canada as well?

Canada and the US have the same country code so you should be able to register using US for now. However, I will have Canada added as a text option shortly. Welcome aboard, mate. Look forward to seeing your contributions to the community!

That's what I did. There's no option to change your country once chosen.

No need to change, thats just for future users. Welcome aboard, mate.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
It seems the coin is created for bounty distribution. Isn't it? The few posts above shows only that to me. However, the concept of this project is really good.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can you add Canada as well?

Canada and the US have the same country code so you should be able to register using US for now. However, I will have Canada added as a text option shortly. Welcome aboard, mate. Look forward to seeing your contributions to the community!

That's what I did. There's no option to change your country once chosen.
Upon user requests, new countries have been added to Sensus:

Poland
France
Thailand
Philippines
Belarus
Canada

The translation bounty board will be updated later today
I am from Thailand. Please add my country.

Thailand has been added. Welcome to the community!
chinese reserved  Wink

All yours Smiley I will update the translation bounty board today. Pm when it is ready

Hey mate, Can you reserve the  Malayalam Translation for me. I am working on it. 25 to 30 % done  Wink

Of course. Just pm me when it's done. If you'd like to start setting your wallet up, download the app and pm me your username as well. Thank you for your interest and participation in this community!
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
chinese reserved  Wink

All yours Smiley I will update the translation bounty board today. Pm when it is ready

Hey mate, Can you reserve the  Malayalam Translation for me. I am working on it. 25 to 30 % done  Wink
chinese reserved  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: