Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO) - page 8. (Read 12289 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
hi dev any bounty

Can you add Canada as well?

Canada and the US have the same country code so you should be able to register using US for now. However, I will have Canada added as a text option shortly. Welcome aboard, mate. Look forward to seeing your contributions to the community!

I'm from Brazil and just to sign up. You mean I get to the NHS, I answer questions in the app or I'll make some kind of bonus?

Yes. There are two bounties as of now. You will receive an allotment for following us on twitter @sensusmobile, and you will also receive SNS for asking or answering questions on the app during this round of testing. Currently, all SNS/USD in the app are valueless test-net currencies. However, once the ICO ends, all test-net currency balances will be erased, and for every question you asked or answered during the beta, you receive 1 proportional stake of the 500,000 true, cash redeemable SNS set aside for beta testers. Depending upon how many people participate in the beta and how much testing we need, we may also run a second testing bounty with a greater allotment of SNS.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Canada and the US have the same country code so you should be able to register using US for now. However, I will have Canada added as a text option shortly. Welcome aboard, mate. Look forward to seeing your contributions to the community!

I'm from Brazil and just to sign up. You mean I get to the NHS, I answer questions in the app or I'll make some kind of bonus?

Activity: 24
I am from Thailand. Please add my country.

Noted. I'll notify you shortly when Thailand is avaiable.
Activity: 10
I am from Thailand. Please add my country.
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Hellp op nice and interesting project.Any translation bounty I can translate your intro into Filipino Language.If you interested please pm me or mention it on the post thank you.

Reserved for you, PM me when youre done. If you'd like to start setting up your wallet, download the app and PM me your username! Smiley
Hello Im done translating into a Filipino Language hres the link of my traslation that ppsted in Philippines sectionhttps://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/snssensus-mobile-incentivized-crowd-wisdom-at-prediction-market-bountyico-1587065
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I'm from Brazil and I can not register on the Sensus app.

Brazil has been added!
Can you add Croatia or EU countries on app signing process?

Croatia has been added!
Czech Republic if can I ask. Not able to sign for Sensus.
Thank you

Added Smiley
Can we know the identity of the team behind the app.

Of course! You can expect a team bio announcement next Monday. If anyone would like to know more about me or my team before hand, feel free to PM or email me.
Hi devs want to test your app can you add pls Belarus in list of country ?

Just forwarded the request to the tech team. Ill update here when everything is set up Smiley .
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Of course! You can expect a team bio announcement next Monday. If anyone would like to know more about me or my team before hand, feel free to PM or email me.
Hi devs want to test your app can you add pls Belarus in list of country ?

Wow! Nice project.
I'm support this Smiley
I will support this project.

Thank you for the support guys and feel free to stay active. We would definitely appreciate your feedback!
Hellp op nice and interesting project.Any translation bounty I can translate your intro into Filipino Language.If you interested please pm me or mention it on the post thank you.

Reserved for you, PM me when youre done. If you'd like to start setting up your wallet, download the app and PM me your username! Smiley
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Pretty interesting project. I think this will be similar to Augur and Gnosis. Good luck! I hope the project comes to fruition well.  Smiley

Appreciate, mate! While our target audience and purpose are different, there are definitely some parallels, even opportunity for partnerships. Hope to see you around more Smiley

please check PM. facing the OTP problem
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: