Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO) - page 2. (Read 12289 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
ICO structure and bounty is not attrative, it created 2 months ago, so ICO is over? I never see your signature. Your marketing does nothing?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi

I followed on twitter and liked the facebook page!

Is it one time bounty for following, or can we add up more bounty for liking/sharing/retweeting?

thanks

As of now, it is a one time bounty. However, we do retweet raffles from time to time.
team? roadmap? whitepaper?
and are u can tapping my android if i just download that app?

All coming in the near future. We have been hung up on a technical issue which we just resolved. Look forward to an update in the next couple days followed by continued progress. Until then, feel free to pm me for more information on any questions you may have pertaining to myself or the project. No, we are not tapping your android. We have been verified by both Google and Apple. We should have the bounty boards updated again in the next couple days as well. Thanks for your patience, mate, and please do reach out for any questions.
hey i'm not get a verification, how to resolved that?
Activity: 255
Hi

Is it one time bounty for following, or can we add up more bounty for liking/sharing/retweeting?

thanks

As of now, it is a one time bounty. However, we do retweet raffles from time to time.

All coming in the near future. We have been hung up on a technical issue which we just resolved. Look forward to an update in the next couple days followed by continued progress. Until then, feel free to pm me for more information on any questions you may have pertaining to myself or the project. No, we are not tapping your android. We have been verified by both Google and Apple. We should have the bounty boards updated again in the next couple days as well. Thanks for your patience, mate, and please do reach out for any questions.
Activity: 448
Hi

thanks

Hi

thanks

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hi

thanks
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Been using the app and it's been crashing when I go to profile, I've been sending reports through Play, you get those I assume or should I log those here also? It just started happening.
If your app crashing uninstall it and reinstall it  again try this method.If this method failed or the app kee crashing please contact National or leave a comment here.
Activity: 446
Been using the app and it's been crashing when I go to profile, I've been sending reports through Play, you get those I assume or should I log those here also? It just started happening.
Can you please tell me what do I need to do to be eligible to claim the Greek Translation bounty which I have completed?

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9262.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsns-sensus-1558740

I will review your posts. The you will be added to the translation bounty. You will receive your bounty reward after both the beta testing and ICO are complete. Thank you for your participation, mate.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Can you please tell me what do I need to do to be eligible to claim the Greek Translation bounty which I have completed?

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9262.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsns-sensus-1558740
Crashes are being worked on now. Thank you everyone for your feedback and we look forward to more.

Both beta tester and translation bounty boards will be Updated tomorrow! There are a lot of you on the translation side, so please be patient.

We are about to break 200 followers on twitter!

New update coming soon.
Activity: 413
Unfortunately, sensus has stopped.  
Force close here no luck eh. Android 4.2.2
Activity: 736
anyone have a link to the facebook page?
Here are some of my first observations. You are probably aware of some and some may be under dev, in this case it would serve as an emphasis Wink:

- When I click on profile, there is an edit button, however it doesn't seem to work yet.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to know that a question reached its maximum number of replies. I can click on a question, write an answer and then when I try submitting, it tells me that the maximum has been reached. I find this really inconvenient because one takes the time to write an answer and then they get rejected. We could imagine a specific color for closed question, or a message that pops up when clicking on a closed question saying you can not answer. At least the aswer field shouldn't be there.
- The same could be said for commenting an answer. It seems if you didn't answer the main question you can not comment others' answers, however you know that only after writing your comment and trying to submit it.
- In the settings there are two SAVE buttons, one for Default Question Value and one for Defaut Answers Per Question. Why not make one save button for both?
- When writing an answer I couldn't scroll as long as the keyborad was there ...
- There doesn't seem to be a way to edit or delete an answer.

I tried to create a poll question with five choices, however when I clicked on Ask the message An error occurred was displayed, maybe five is too much or maybe the contents of choices were too long.

By the way should I report potential issues here, or send them by email?

Either works fine. Email is preferable, but if this is easier feel free to post here, mate. Thank you for the feedback!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Here are some of my first observations. You are probably aware of some and some may be under dev, in this case it would serve as an emphasis Wink:

- When I click on profile, there is an edit button, however it doesn't seem to work yet.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to know that a question reached its maximum number of replies. I can click on a question, write an answer and then when I try submitting, it tells me that the maximum has been reached. I find this really inconvenient because one takes the time to write an answer and then they get rejected. We could imagine a specific color for closed question, or a message that pops up when clicking on a closed question saying you can not answer. At least the aswer field shouldn't be there.
- The same could be said for commenting an answer. It seems if you didn't answer the main question you can not comment others' answers, however you know that only after writing your comment and trying to submit it.
- In the settings there are two SAVE buttons, one for Default Question Value and one for Defaut Answers Per Question. Why not make one save button for both?
- When writing an answer I couldn't scroll as long as the keyborad was there ...
- There doesn't seem to be a way to edit or delete an answer.

I tried to create a poll question with five choices, however when I clicked on Ask the message An error occurred was displayed, maybe five is too much or maybe the contents of choices were too long.

By the way should I report potential issues here, or send them by email?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
i will do hindi(indian) translation

PM me when it's ready. I'm updating translation bounty board tonight

here is indian translation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sensus-232-1593222

dev whe i get my bounty sir?

After the ICO all bounties will be distributed

This looks like a good project. But can you share with us the ICO date as well as the duration and bonus details if any. Thank you!
Activity: 616
Activity: 616
Can you add the Netherlands! It doesn't work here yet

indian is in the list but no verification sms

Please pm me your username
here is my username
shadabahmed
I can't open sensus mobile app after update. Please take a look into it, dev.

Are you android or iOS
Android, sir. It always says error

On start up?
Pages:
Jump to: