Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO) - page 6. (Read 12289 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I am from Indonesia and I have been waiting for about a day to get the code OTP? I have also try to PM to National but there have been no response Huh
Im think national is busy You are from Indonesia try to dont put country code and the 0 also.Its help me this method.This method National said too.Try it now and feel free back to ask question about the app.

yes , right this method

Galer, Ever_3x thank you guys for helping out our fellow community members. Upon release Ill give you guys some SNS personally Smiley. That  also goes for the rest of you being genuinely good, contributive and helpful Sensus members here. I really like the community we are fostering here. I've seen a lot of traction in Indonesia, which is amazing. We have two more countries being added shortly and facebook integration is in the works. 1000 participants is our benchmark for some big changes so stay tuned. Lets keep up the great contributions guys and gals!
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
I am from Indonesia and I have been waiting for about a day to get the code OTP? I have also try to PM to National but there have been no response Huh
Im think national is busy You are from Indonesia try to dont put country code and the 0 also.Its help me this method.This method National said too.Try it now and feel free back to ask question about the app.

yes , right this method
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Activity: 714
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
I am from Cyprus. Is my country not supported?

Sent your request to the tech team now. I'll be back online tonight to answer further questions for everyone!
how soon will be approval of update for ios app ?  And how soon do you solve my problem? i am rly want to participate in beta-testing Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
I was wondering if you could provide an APK file for those of us who do not (like to) use google play.

I can speak with the tech team on this Smiley

Cool Smiley that would be very convenient. I'll keep an eye for an update about that. Thank you.
Thank you, mate Smiley

You are welcome National Wink

I was wondering if you could provide an APK file for those of us who do not (like to) use google play.

I can speak with the tech team on this Smiley
Thank you, mate Smiley

You are welcome National Wink

how to exchange SNS to BTC?

SNS is still in the first phase of the beta-testing phase, it's way too early for it to be exchanged ...

Sensus is now in Beta-Testing. Currently, we are in phase 1 of the currency testnet, utilizing only superficial testnet-SNS and the trade feature has not been activated yet. The only way to earn SNS is to answer questions. During phase 2 we will be adding testnet-USD and the first iteration of trade functionality. As the beta testing progresses, we will begin integrating more features piece by piece, but we need your help... Sensus is looking for beta-testers and has begun the pre-ICO beta-tester bounty to encourage your participation. If you are interested, please register and download with the links at the top of the post.

The only thing you can do now is earn SNS by participating in the beta-testing bounty program:

Beta-Tester Bounty Rewards:

2,000,000 SNS Tokens Total:

300,000 Signature Campaign (15%)
50,000 Translation, Artwork, Creative Design (2.5%)
250,000 Twitter (12.5%)
250,000 Facebook (12.5%)
1,100,000 Benchmark bounties
500,000 Ask and Answer (25%)
1 Proportional Stake for every question asked or answered (Maximum 10 question and 10 answer stakes per week)
100,000 Useful Feedback (5%)
250,000 Miscellaneous (12.5%)
300,000 Beta Referral Program (15%)
1 Stake per user who  signs up
Each referred user must complete a total of 20 question and/or answer stakes to be considered a stake eligible referall
Additionally 2 stakes at ever 5 person mark
Additional 5 stakes at every 10 person mark

*6,500,000 SNS will be held in reserve to implement a tier-based reward all ICO participants who hold their tokens one, two, or three months.[/size]

Thank you, mate Smiley

Sent your request to the tech team now. I'll be back online tonight to answer further questions for everyone!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

SNS is still in the first phase of the beta-testing phase, it's way too early for it to be exchanged ...

Sensus is now in Beta-Testing. Currently, we are in phase 1 of the currency testnet, utilizing only superficial testnet-SNS and the trade feature has not been activated yet. The only way to earn SNS is to answer questions. During phase 2 we will be adding testnet-USD and the first iteration of trade functionality. As the beta testing progresses, we will begin integrating more features piece by piece, but we need your help... Sensus is looking for beta-testers and has begun the pre-ICO beta-tester bounty to encourage your participation. If you are interested, please register and download with the links at the top of the post.

The only thing you can do now is earn SNS by participating in the beta-testing bounty program:

Beta-Tester Bounty Rewards:

2,000,000 SNS Tokens Total:

300,000 Signature Campaign (15%)
50,000 Translation, Artwork, Creative Design (2.5%)
250,000 Twitter (12.5%)
250,000 Facebook (12.5%)
1,100,000 Benchmark bounties
500,000 Ask and Answer (25%)
1 Proportional Stake for every question asked or answered (Maximum 10 question and 10 answer stakes per week)
100,000 Useful Feedback (5%)
250,000 Miscellaneous (12.5%)
300,000 Beta Referral Program (15%)
1 Stake per user who  signs up
Each referred user must complete a total of 20 question and/or answer stakes to be considered a stake eligible referall
Additionally 2 stakes at ever 5 person mark
Additional 5 stakes at every 10 person mark

*6,500,000 SNS will be held in reserve to implement a tier-based reward all ICO participants who hold their tokens one, two, or three months.[/size]
Activity: 672

In-app Sense (SNS) Exchange:

The exchange will accept both fiat currencies and BTC.

[/quote]
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Interesting coin that you can get by answering questions in the app.Im from the Philippines it is able to join it to the app.Thanks.in advance.
Activity: 672
whether the exchanger is already there??
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Translation in Portuguese in progress...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1588849.new#new

Thanks!

Once you've completed the translation and have your Sensus account setup, PM or email me your username and I will add you to the bounty board. Much appreciated mate Smiley!

OK..Thanks...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Translation in Portuguese in progress...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1588849.new#new

Thanks!

Once you've completed the translation and have your Sensus account setup, PM or email me your username and I will add you to the bounty board. Much appreciated mate Smiley!
Sensus will be integrating Facebook as well as running a referral reward system in the near future. PM or e-mail me if you are interested in becoming an early participant.
launch ?

Flexible launch date. It depends on how quickly testing progresses. We should have a more definitive date in the next week or two.
Pages:
Jump to: