Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO) - page 3. (Read 12289 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
I can't open sensus mobile app after update. Please take a look into it, dev.

Are you android or iOS
Android, sir. It always says error
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Can you add the Netherlands! It doesn't work here yet

indian is in the list but no verification sms

Please pm me your username

Request sent, mate Smiley

Are you android or iOS
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

indian is in the list but no verification sms
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hello Sir

Exactly when ICO will lauch ?
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
another ICO. so many ico/crowdsales. let's see how this will go.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
The first page you see is a log in page, not a sogn up page. Click "I'm new here" to sign up using your phone

As the first page did ask for the phone number (I would expect a log in page to ask for a username), I thought it was a sign up and I didn't even pay attention to the I'm new here button ... My bad, now I am in Wink. Thank you.

Here are some of my first observations. You are probably aware of some and some may be under dev, in this case it would serve as an emphasis Wink:

- When I click on profile, there is an edit button, however it doesn't seem to work yet.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to know that a question reached its maximum number of replies. I can click on a question, write an answer and then when I try submitting, it tells me that the maximum has been reached. I find this really inconvenient because one takes the time to write an answer and then they get rejected. We could imagine a specific color for closed question, or a message that pops up when clicking on a closed question saying you can not answer. At least the aswer field shouldn't be there.
- The same could be said for commenting an answer. It seems if you didn't answer the main question you can not comment others' answers, however you know that only after writing your comment and trying to submit it.
- In the settings there are two SAVE buttons, one for Default Question Value and one for Defaut Answers Per Question. Why not make one save button for both?
- When writing an answer I couldn't scroll as long as the keyborad was there ...
- There doesn't seem to be a way to edit or delete an answer.
Any update on that? Or do I just prepare myself to give in and install it from google play Smiley ?
Your may need to go the Google play route lol. The tech team is rather booked. If you're not comfortable with that we may have accommodations in the future but I don't know exactly when. Thanks again for your interest, mate.

So I finally gave in and tried installing Sensus from Google Play Smiley.

On one phone, I couldn't install it, the app stayed stuck in the installing phase. When I click on install the download arrow appears and then disappears quickly and the app stays stuck in the installing phase. I stopped the Google Play app, cleared its cache and data, restarted the phone, but nothing seems to work. I was wondering if someone had this issue or if someone knows where to look (log files) to troubleshoot it.

On one other phone, I managed to install Sensus, yay!
I entered the country, the phone number (with no 0) and then a password, however Sensus doesn't like my password, be it only lowercase characters, uppercase, a mix with numbers, special characters, it rejects me with this message:
This password is incorrect
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

One last observation is that the sign up page of Sensus is in English whereas connection with Facebook button is in the phone's language. By the way, I didn't try signing up using Facebook.

So for the time being, even after making the sacrifice of using Google Play Tongue I still can't use Sensus Cry.

Thank you for your guidance.

The first page you see is a log in page, not a sogn up page. Click "I'm new here" to sign up using your phone
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Any update on that? Or do I just prepare myself to give in and install it from google play Smiley ?
Your may need to go the Google play route lol. The tech team is rather booked. If you're not comfortable with that we may have accommodations in the future but I don't know exactly when. Thanks again for your interest, mate.

So I finally gave in and tried installing Sensus from Google Play Smiley.

On one phone, I couldn't install it, the app stayed stuck in the installing phase. When I click on install the download arrow appears and then disappears quickly and the app stays stuck in the installing phase. I stopped the Google Play app, cleared its cache and data, restarted the phone, but nothing seems to work. I was wondering if someone had this issue or if someone knows where to look (log files) to troubleshoot it.

On one other phone, I managed to install Sensus, yay!
I entered the country, the phone number (with no 0) and then a password, however Sensus doesn't like my password, be it only lowercase characters, uppercase, a mix with numbers, special characters, it rejects me with this message:
This password is incorrect
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

One last observation is that the sign up page of Sensus is in English whereas connection with Facebook button is in the phone's language. By the way, I didn't try signing up using Facebook.

So for the time being, even after making the sacrifice of using Google Play Tongue I still can't use Sensus Cry.

Thank you for your guidance.
Beta-Tester Bounty Board has been updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ROPbgRwPx0TRen7sMIDVdICAwe0y-PGifT78hVQiqPM/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Translation Bounty Board will be updated tonight, we've gotten many translations!
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
still no sms for verification

Please don't type a 0 or country code with your number

still not working
This method is working for me try to do it again.Remove your country code and remove the 0 in beginning  for example your phone number is 0822372772 when you register to sensus app remove 0 in the beginning it come like this 822372772.I hope this method can help you.
Turkey has been added. Android and iOS update coming soon.
I am from Cyprus. Is my country not supported?

Cyprus has been added, mate. Welcome aboard Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Check pm dev
I have a list of the Sensus in mobile, where I can get my wallet?
Activity: 616
still no sms for verification

Please don't type a 0 or country code with your number

still not working
NIce app. when will be beta testing get completed?

There's no set time on the end of beta testing yet. It really depends on the feedback we receive from the community to guide development and the amount of issue we encounter.
Pages:
Jump to: