Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 33. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I wanted to share this announcement that I just read

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can recieve proportionate 2500 SNT tokens as an airdrop.
For every 1 SNT that you already have, you can recieve 0.2 SNT.

Read the blog post - https://statustoken.im/blog/airdrop/
Get SNT Airdrop - https://statustoken.im/airdrop/

Is this legit? I notice that the domain is statustoken.im NOT status.im

It is NOT.

The site copied official site, trying to steal your ETH and SNT. Few days ago, there is similar site {status-token.im}, with the same method.

Don't be too greed.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I wanted to share this announcement that I just read

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can recieve proportionate 2500 SNT tokens as an airdrop.
For every 1 SNT that you already have, you can recieve 0.2 SNT.

Read the blog post - https://statustoken.im/blog/airdrop/
Get SNT Airdrop - https://statustoken.im/airdrop/

Is this legit? I notice that the domain is statustoken.im NOT status.im
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
another vote, it would be going up soon.currently it's below ico price in terms of btc.
You can say soon with no estimation, but most of the coin gets dumped a lot on its price will try to make comeback in the future. You can see the ripple. the price is so stable but just caused by the chinese bank adoption and that gives up to 30% return just in few days. Just like beast.
I don't really support xrp, one of the few coins I sold at 50% of my purchase price, and still happy with that :-)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Some of my friends offer me to contribute this project and i explore the project. It seems good and the developers gave confidence. I wish success to developers.
I think it is a very good contribution, good for the future and good to realize the desire.asal there is high spirits, patience and persistence in order to maximize results
Activity: 175
another vote, it would be going up soon.currently it's below ico price in terms of btc.
You can say soon with no estimation, but most of the coin gets dumped a lot on its price will try to make comeback in the future. You can see the ripple. the price is so stable but just caused by the chinese bank adoption and that gives up to 30% return just in few days. Just like beast.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Activity: 155
It looks like a group of whales are mass selling to lower the price. As the price drops, investors are panicking and selling their coins which is causing the price to drop even further. It's only a matter of time before the selling frenzy ends and the whales re-buy at a lower price. Then we should see the price skyrocket. At least this is what I think is happening.

Look at the volume. Yesterday it was 260 and now it is in 520. It will moon soon.
SweetBet.com
It looks like a group of whales are mass selling to lower the price. As the price drops, investors are panicking and selling their coins which is causing the price to drop even further. It's only a matter of time before the selling frenzy ends and the whales re-buy at a lower price. Then we should see the price skyrocket. At least this is what I think is happening.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Ascension didn't react at all to the present .
Activity: 154
We're waiting for another signal when the price will bounce back up, current price fell below ICO again (1400 sato). It's a good time to accumulate cheap SNT.
Why should it be below ico price?
i got it for 3,5 Cent and now its 5 Cents. Why you using satoshis while people payed with ether?
If bitcoins douple ups and status stay on this level, you will say: "you lost 100%" ?

ETH price was 0.14 at the start of ICO and dropped to 0.12 in 1 day because of network issues, so I think it's fine to say that ICO price is 1400 sato (was impossible to withdraw ETH from exchanges). I compare BTC profitability and I think I have the right to do so.
Look at the order book the amount of sells at ridiculous amounts when the price goes up.
There's someone desperate to make SNT fall but it's not working.
If SNT goes beyond 1400 we will see it mooning.
Activity: 294
Could I get it on an iPhone ?
Really great project, i bought some SNT, the price is low !!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
We're waiting for another signal when the price will bounce back up, current price fell below ICO again (1400 sato). It's a good time to accumulate cheap SNT.
Why should it be below ico price?
i got it for 3,5 Cent and now its 5 Cents. Why you using satoshis while people payed with ether?
If bitcoins douple ups and status stay on this level, you will say: "you lost 100%" ?
Activity: 154
The project is very good . Why the price dropping so I don't understand . Maybe I need to work harder on the team .

The price is dropping because someone is knocking over the price to accumulate.
See the chart and the order book. These sales that are happening can only be explained with two answers:
1) Whale knocking down the value to accumulate.
2) SNT has the largest amount of dumb people selling the coin.
I believe that 1181 sat is the limit and this will not pass. Get ready to see SNT mooning soon because the swing is coming to an end and as it builds up it will allow the coin to rise and there most likely it will shoot up from 2500 sat.
Activity: 252
anybody know about similar projects?

You should be more specific on the similar that you want.

SPHERIS shares some similar in many aspects to STATUS. First thing is abnormal high of number of tokens to be created. The second is the clear target, for STATUS it is become WeChat of the West and for SPHERIS it is take some part in software distribution. Both of them are very ambitious, but if success, their goal will be very tremendous.
Activity: 15
I've just installed status on my phone and I am still waiting synchronization. Why it is so long? Do you have any plans about increase this process in future?
SweetBet.com
I also hope they focus more on marketing because most people don't want to buy a coin that doesn't move up and down, effectively putting their money in a state of limbo while waiting several months for the product release (Q1 2018) when they could be making money by purchasing coins that have more marketing and much more activity.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
looks like this one has reached the bottom but holy crap that's some huge supply, almost 7 billion.

6,804,870,174 SNT according to coinmarketcap

What was the ICO price? I hope it was less than 1 cent. I don't see any marketing from this team, may be that's why price is dropping. Perhaps they should hire a marketer with ICO money to save investors from headache.
Activity: 7
the project is being developed really well.
price drop? its the non existing marketing they do. It really is

Everything depends on the product they'll deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: