Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 35. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 175
status has a good project, but i have one question, there is one big competitor will launch their platform it is WWAM, they also make a massive marketing strategy, how you compete with them ? and also how you can take a wa and telegram customer ? what benefit you offer us ? fyi, telegram is already super safe tho...
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Its a very good projekt! Im waiting for open beta Smiley
If the dapp is working without bugs and safe,
i think the price is going high very fast!  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
2k sato right now. But with the big BTC price it's a very good ROI for investors in $ numbers!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
https://blog.status.im/ethereum-dapp-creators-issue-12-rocket-pool-6dd137123054

A very nice article . The team is good and they work well .
for me, status has a good direction and plan, but it will takes long time for coin to be pumped, there are a lot of decentralized and secure message platform already, however it is good project
Yes it is a good project and lots are out there but i see SNT a slowly but progressive project like any other projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
for me, status has a good direction and plan, but it will takes long time for coin to be pumped, there are a lot of decentralized and secure message platform already, however it is good project
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
What's the latest with Status?

I can see the price  at 1800, and dropping.

Is there any good news coming in the near future? good time to buy?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Does anyone know when the app will be out of beta?

I would also love to know if anyone has any info.

Release beta Q1 2018

Need to wait 6 months for a project of this quality . Price alone can come between 10-15 cents .
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Price rise up now
Activity: 51

Release beta Q1 2018
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com

Hi guys, which was the ICO price? I'm looking for some information about this project, there are a lot  in this thread, now I'm starting to read it. Thanks in advance.

Ok I found it.

I think the price was 0.0001 ETH
I received 20.000 SNT for 2 ETH at ICO.

Ethereum price was almost at the maximum during status ICO. It was .14 btc before the start of ICO and dropped to .12 really fast and network was paralyzed (noone could get ETH from exchanges). So I think it's correct to count ICO price as 1400 sato!
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Status app is still under beta. Can i use it now? Is it safe?

Better wait Stable release i think..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Status app is still under beta. Can i use it now? Is it safe?
Hi guys, which was the ICO price? I'm looking for some information about this project, there are a lot  in this thread, now I'm starting to read it. Thanks in advance.

Ok I found it.

so it was below ICO now? The good move is to buy more while the value is below ICO. It will x5 or x10 in the future.
Activity: 55

Ok I found it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Ok I found it.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Price down to 1200-1500 do not buy now
Activity: 252
Wow there is so much info in this thread as I couldn't find any official thread. I bought snt worth 0.8 BTC didn't really sold them. Would want to know is it the right time to buy some more?

You bought your SNT during ICO correct?

In my opinion, it will go down a little in the next few days, after a period of much up following news from devs. Now is a good time to buy {for long term I meant}, but next few days maybe better.
Pages:
Jump to: