Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 34. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
the project is being developed really well.
price drop? its the non existing marketing they do. It really is
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The project is very good . Why the price dropping so I don't understand . Maybe I need to work harder on the team .
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I think this is the time to buy some, just don't be greedy - so you make some money to invest in other coins.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
anybody know about similar projects?
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
I love to speculate in general so I believe Status just saw bottom of the jar to flourish later. It must be really good time to buy in right now before we see 2x. My personal expection.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Down to 0.000013 . It's not going to drop down much further if any. I managed to get in at 0.000014 . Now we're all just waiting for the price rise Smiley

It's low, but we don't have so much of a history to look in.. since there's no bottom in this business, I'm still careful with SNT Embarrassed
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Down to 0.000013 . It's not going to drop down much further if any. I managed to get in at 0.000014 . Now we're all just waiting for the price rise Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Waiting for news from the devs. The recent news are just small updates.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Looks like btc has stabilized again, now the money should start flowing into altcoins!
I'd  say we have reached bottom here @ 1450 sat, grab them while they're cheap. Good time to buy and take profits later.
Activity: 15
It had fallen?? I think most altcoins today retreated
Merit: 250
Had risen to 9 cents . I think the next wave will be 10 cents.
Im with you.....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
good entry point today should i buy ?
status has a good project, but i have one question, there is one big competitor will launch their platform it is WWAM, they also make a massive marketing strategy, how you compete with them ? and also how you can take a wa and telegram customer ? what benefit you offer us ? fyi, telegram is already super safe tho...
They are not competitors. Status is not just a messenger. Take your time, make your researches, read the Whitepaper and come back.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Had risen to 9 cents . I think the next wave will be 10 cents.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
What's the latest with Status?

I can see the price  at 1800, and dropping.

Is there any good news coming in the near future? good time to buy?

1925 at the moment, lost 10% last 24 hours.   Undecided
Activity: 252
I'll get in when it drops down to 0.000019 Smiley

It's almost your target price now. Chop chop! Grin
Activity: 154
Is there any release date for the open beta?

I thought it was released. Probably you need to dl it from site and install if you have android (I did it for alpha before ICO). Not sure about iOS devices...
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I'll get in when it drops down to 0.000019 Smiley
Activity: 39
This coin is poised for a big jump in the next few weeks. If you look at the lines of resistance and support lines they are moving which is positioning the coin for a nice gain. Most likely a jump to $.10 or so....gains to be made soon. Get in while you can! Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Is there any release date for the open beta?
Pages:
Jump to: