Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 36. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow there is so much info in this thread as I couldn't find any official thread. I bought snt worth 0.8 BTC didn't really sold them. Would want to know is it the right time to buy some more?
It is the right time to buy hold that and wait for further developments that will make this coin above ICO price again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
Wow there is so much info in this thread as I couldn't find any official thread. I bought snt worth 0.8 BTC didn't really sold them. Would want to know is it the right time to buy some more?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Hi guys,
where can I find some informations about status? I find no official news here in the forum. How many coins are circulating?   Besides, I would like to know if there are other channels through which the most important news passes (for example I did not even know anything about OmiseGO).
Thanks in advance

Check out the official website: https://status.im/ . There you can subscribe to their blog and notifications to stay up to date.

About other channels: Medium and Steemit are my favorites, you have lots of useful information there.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi guys,
where can I find some informations about status? I find no official news here in the forum. How many coins are circulating?   Besides, I would like to know if there are other channels through which the most important news passes (for example I did not even know anything about OmiseGO).
Thanks in advance
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Very nice number on my portfolio, it became green few days ago after a long period deep in red.

Will hodl for long term. I wish I could buy more in the dump period we just been through.  Grin

I think it was a good time to sell when it was on peak of the news 3k+ and rebuy later. It will go down a bit soon IMO.

Yeah, but the days of getting it at ICO price or lower are most likely over for Status. Nothing but good things to come for this project. Better to HODL and accumulate if you don't need immediate money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Projects that will lead to the Kraken and poloniex gain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
This is a good project for  , why the Kraken or Polo can't process. I don't understand .
Very nice number on my portfolio, it became green few days ago after a long period deep in red.

Will hodl for long term. I wish I could buy more in the dump period we just been through.  Grin

I think it was a good time to sell when it was on peak of the news 3k+ and rebuy later. It will go down a bit soon IMO.
Activity: 252

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
I have SNT 100k investment. I'm thinking of keeping from 7K sat down .
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Of course it will go up more but not now. Just wait for the right time to buyback. When the time comes we will put our SNT's back to our wallets. We take profit, now it's waiting time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
im not looking for x2,x3 or x4........

i wanna buy an island thats why i will hold them at least  till the end of 2018
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
We saw very nice pump for Status Network Token today. I invested this coin from ICO and now I sold all my coins.
I believe this coin will be successful, I'll buy again later. Smiley

I have the same experience as you, I have 130000 snt from ICO and I sold all of them and get more then 150% profit, that is great!

It was the right moment to sell, the price can go higher in the future, but I don't expect it happen soon. I sold my ICO SNT @ 2130 sato earlier. I'm sure I will regret is when SNT will be much more expensive...

I bought 1 btc worth at 1130 and sold 1 btc worth at 3000. I am holding the remainder as i think this could go higher near terms. My stop will be just above my entry
We saw very nice pump for Status Network Token today. I invested this coin from ICO and now I sold all my coins.

I have the same experience as you, I have 130000 snt from ICO and I sold all of them and get more then 150% profit, that is great!

It was the right moment to sell, the price can go higher in the future, but I don't expect it happen soon. I sold my ICO SNT @ 2130 sato earlier. I'm sure I will regret is when SNT will be much more expensive...
Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
What exchange do you use to buy this?
well there's much exchange available for SNT
one of them is bittrex , the rest you can check here : https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/status/#markets
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What exchange do you use to buy this?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I had some, and i sold them today when at 1500 with 30% profit,  but up up up and now 3000+

I just sold and got my original 1 btc back. I'm letting the rest ride.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
hello,
is there any SNT official ANN thread on bitcointalk? wanted to follow the project if there is any

I guess this is the only thread in Bitcointalk dedicated to Status Network Token.
They didn't open ANN thread here so people speculate here in this thread.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
hello,
is there any SNT official ANN thread on bitcointalk? wanted to follow the project if there is any
Pages:
Jump to: