Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 41. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hey wanted to let everyone know that i just got this via email, was actually from Slack from a bogus account PHISHING FOR MY SNT!! :

"slackbot 10:42 AM, July 5th
@clarkadam asked me to remind you “ALERT: We have been informed by Myetherwallet that there is an error with the Status tokens database. Please visit Myetherwallet.com/?wallet-info?statustoken to check your tokens balance and update your contract. Failure to do so may result in loss of Status tokens. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.”.

the link "Myetherwallet.com/?wallet-info?statustoken" in the mail actually links to the below phishing link:

http://myetherwallet.su/wallet-info.php?authuser=0#realtime/rt-location/a101879121w149398608p154311439

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!!! OR VISIT THE SITE!!

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Somebody is pumping Status really good! I'm really curious what will happen next Smiley

Many people have missed SNT ico, so there are many that needs to buy. So I think the price will not go down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
With a low cent coin like status those small pumps can bring in some big profits. I am excited to see what happens to my portfolio when status drops some of the big announcements they are hinting at on Slack.
Activity: 154
Somebody is pumping Status really good! I'm really curious what will happen next Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
wait for the app to appears on Google Playstore and Apple Appstore

I wonder if the moon still far.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
I am more curious how the project will be evolve in the future a social network on a blockchain in hands of the users. How cool is that! Price is not interested now for me.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Status is actually looking really good. Solid walls on the floor around 4 cents, and high gains during pumps. I've said it from the start this one is a winner, just watch as more people take notice the volume and start boarding the ship to the moon. The community is great, the team is active in reddit/slack, the tech is extremely promising, and the hype factor even helps.

SNT #10 overall volume via CoinMarketCap.com

#NeverSelling
Activity: 252
Yes, total supply is 6.8 Billion

29% of them is for the future, not be able to transfer in the next 12 months.
20% of them is locked in a smart contract with a 24 month vesting period, and 6 month cliff. Means 25% of it will not be transferable in the next 6 months, the rest will take longer.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Yes, total supply is 6.8 Billion

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Price is creeping back up. 0.00002168 at the moment ($0.053) and it doesn't seem to be dependent on any eth price swing either.

Yes a very good sign. 1eth was 10k snt, and although no big moves from eth.
Snt is going very good. Hope to see the 0.06$ this week

Personally I'm hodling for a minimum of $1.00

I think this is within reason in the coming months. A new crypto surge is on the horizon  Smiley
6.8 billion marketcap?

First of all, that's $3.4B marketcap hehe

Second, it is possible ofc, why not? global cap was $60B last month, and already $100B.
once global cap goes $200B, you really think status can't sit with $3.8B? that's where it's heading.

And what will happen with $400B cap? you get it.

total coin supply is 6.8B no?
Activity: 308
How long will you guys hold the coin? I am thinking of holding it atleast till all major updates are released which is 1 year.

Well few days ago I've bought tons of SNT's, and probably gonna keep not only for 1-2 years but I am actually gonna use it on Status app, the very frst coin after Bitcoin and Ethereum that I am going to use Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How long will you guys hold the coin? I am thinking of holding it atleast till all major updates are released which is 1 year.
Price is creeping back up. 0.00002168 at the moment ($0.053) and it doesn't seem to be dependent on any eth price swing either.

I think this is within reason in the coming months. A new crypto surge is on the horizon  Smiley
6.8 billion marketcap?

First of all, that's $3.4B marketcap hehe

Second, it is possible ofc, why not? global cap was $60B last month, and already $100B.
once global cap goes $200B, you really think status can't sit with $3.8B? that's where it's heading.

And what will happen with $400B cap? you get it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

6.8 billion marketcap?
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What do you guys think is driving the price rise of the SNT token? I couldn't find any news that would explain it. Thanks!

Only reason I can find is common sense hehe..

In the chaos that we're witnessing during the last weeks, Status is only one that make sense + some of the gambling coins also gonna rise.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What do you guys think is driving the price rise of the SNT token? I couldn't find any news that would explain it. Thanks!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Comparing to ETH, it's over 2x ICO price right now {coinmarketcap}. It's maybe from high demand from China {BTER}.

China is also the source of the on-going turmoil with EOS. Don't know what they are going to do.

I think this surge it's only like +50% from ico , because at ICO ether price was like $400 and now $280

it's still cheap though.
Activity: 252
Comparing to ETH, it's over 2x ICO price right now {coinmarketcap}. It's maybe from high demand from China {BTER}.

China is also the source of the on-going turmoil with EOS. Don't know what they are going to do.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: