Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 14. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 05:44:39 PM
probably due to the dump of BTC in the past few days
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
it's so surprising that the market went down so bad again making the market cap to see another all time lower since this year, I don't really know what happened that made the market to go down bad like this but I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 05:34:35 PM
the market is in poor condition, since the beginning of the year crypto has experienced a drastic decline in almost all coins, now the market continues to be red and it is difficult to return to green, but I am sure that this situation is only temporary and crypto markets will recover
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Its not only red now. Its bloody red. I am sp dissapointed. Just two days ago i decide withdraw some my holdings but have a problem with my ledger nano s, so - cant do this. And the next day BTC is falls, crash. Terrible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:21:42 PM
The market today looks very sad, but I believe that this is the last fall before a big increase. I think we should be strong now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
The fact that crypto market goes into red and later green again is almost a constant as long as the market is concern. That is how the market corrects itself and also try to strike a balance to have true are realistic prices of the coins.
copper member
Activity: 73
November 15, 2018, 05:19:41 PM
My theory is that because of the BCH fork, Investors pulled out funds from Bitcoin to invest in BCH. This caused the fork on BTC.BTC carries most of these other altcoins and this also led to their dump
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 15, 2018, 05:17:14 PM
I think this post will soon be the title of the forum. The situation is very scary, and the worst thing with such a tendency is no confidence in tomorrow. But as before, I believe in the long term. P
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 15, 2018, 04:53:47 PM
If all the coins in the crypto market decline, that doesn't mean crypto will die soon. The value of all crypto coins depends on BTC, so if BTC is declining in value, it will have a big impact on the price of all coins in crypto and the market conditions turn red. To be able to change red to green again, crypto needs to wait for the time for BTC to increase steadily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
November 15, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
Lol what about today na ? Lol only if we could see further into the  future . I still know crypto is the  future and blockchain technology cannot be overlooked . So we all just have to sit back get some assets and hope the best comes out of our dear crypto in the nearest future.
Activity: 256
November 15, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
The crypto market has decreased strongly in recent days and in the red. It will be a jump to increase in the next few days. So be patient and wait for the market to come back. And Bitcoin will increase $ 20,000.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 15, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
There's no need to panic, It really is shocking to see the market go RED this time, I can see that a lot of people are being annoyed or stressed about the current situation, this is not the first time it actually happened, in some instances, it also happens once or twice or even more in a year, let's just hope that in a few more days, the market will become much better than what it is today.
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
It is pretty hard to realise, but I think we have not passed the deepest point yet. I hope that I made a mistake, and we will see the green market, but there were still no signs of the upcoming trend and I am afraid right now.
Massive sell off and it really stressful to see the market like this losing almost 20% of my portfolio in just 2 days or less  though this is bad to the market but in positive side this is an opportunity for everyone to buy at a lower price and keep holding. After a huge sell off is a huge uptrend also so stay focus and be patient to wait.

It's true . I haven’t seen such a panic for a long time, and I have always evaluated every drop myself as a chance to invest cheaper, but the market today is somehow alarming.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 15, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
I would be very surprised if the price of btc reaches $ 4k or even lower, these are very dangerous manipulations and I'm not sure that they will be made
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 15, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
Market red if you see prices in usd.
Be true crypto lover check prices on btc and you see what siuation not so bad.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
The signs were there btw. Just 24 hours earlier, alts began to bleed when BTC was still up for the day. It seems like whenever alts collectively bleed when BTC is not changing its price, it is time to get out of the market. Most likely, what is going on is that some of the big investors are either part of or are informed of these pending events and are taking their investments out. I need to trust my instinct more as there are definitely clues that we can use to make rational decisions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 15, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
panic moves makes effective really dump today, maybe it goes down to 4k, everybody's getting hurt today. must think that this is the beginning of a hype of a signal to bull maybe. just only my thought.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
Never expected $6000 support to break — I feel like BTC could go as low as $4000 in the next few weeks, maybe all the way back to $1000 eventually. Interesting times.
Activity: 925
November 15, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Now that I feel so disappointed, I want to see ETH at 430$ and BTC at 7500$ again. Things are too far away at the moment, BTC was less than 2000$ compared to July
Activity: 672
November 15, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
The recent market crash came to me as shock because the expectation for a good market was already high and all of a sudden we have another plunge in the price of the crypto. I still believe things will turn out to be good very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: