Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 15. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
there are many reasons that cause the market to fall, just as bad news about crypto is getting crazy, even many investors limit their intention to be in the market again. but I'm sure this won't last forever, chances are the market can recover. just waiting for time
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
November 15, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
After few monthes of flat once again we have bearish trend on the market. I hope it is last time in this year and December is going to be bullish one.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Really, a difficult situation. For investors now is a good time. If they support the cryptocurrency now and buy the Tokin at the best price, they can earn it. And the market will go to the top again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
The threats of the owner of BCH forku and bchsv brought prices to these levels. There is a panic in the market. Try to increase your coins at the moment.
Activity: 266
November 15, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
Not all cryptos are red today. Do you see Nasdacoin, which makes 300% growth today, while all crypto dropp at 20-30%? It is interesting coin, but probably it is pumped.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
It is happening again and again. Because the market is still in down trend and where are  such "experts" that are saying that we have passed the bottom now? The market is crashing again and it is pretty bad for the whole industry.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
November 15, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
When the crypto market goes red, I assume this is a discount program. I'd better buy more and continue to collect coins that have good potential in the future. Even though their prices dropped on the market I kept holding back because I believed that the future would need this.

I agree with you. When the prices of coins that interest me fall. I buy them again and wait for growth. Now is a good time to buy. A week later, you can skim the cream.

my asset already lose -30% with that red bay for this month Cheesy
I'm not sure if I have to buy back now I like to gamble but not for now, I prefer to keep holding back and not add to my assets now
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 15, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
some bold move to dump the market. i hope 2017 trend to repeat again.... one trade can last me another season.
Bull run will come after bear market. According to old historical chart and information, bear market will get over when btc dropped arround 5k or even 4.5k. I'm not saying that this is sure, this is just a simple prediction. History is repeating.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 15, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
Actually I'm happy now. I can buy crypto and I will of course. I suggest to everyone to buy in dip. Yes, It is hard to predict a bottom, but you can buy in every single dip. I want to say one more thing,

good for you that you are enjoying the dip but for us that arent investing , we are still feeling sad and upset because it is already Q4 of this year but why cryptos arent still recovering ?  

You can't lose your money in correction like this when you not sell Cheesy Just buy more bitcoins and more crypto as well in those dips. Cheesy Its Christmas discount.

i did actually loose alot of money because i cant manage to hold all my assets . you know i also need money to pay for the monthly bills and other expenses  because i dont have a regular job right now .

the christmas discount that you are saying is not applicable for anyone  ,  what we trully need right now is a miracle and not a discount or a dip .
this is the third time for the low price of bitcoin . perhaps it will be successful and we will see the prices of 2017. the market grew very fast last year, many people were left behind, now they can get into the boat and sail on the crypt.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 15, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
When the crypto market goes red, I assume this is a discount program. I'd better buy more and continue to collect coins that have good potential in the future. Even though their prices dropped on the market I kept holding back because I believed that the future would need this.

I agree with you. When the prices of coins that interest me fall. I buy them again and wait for growth. Now is a good time to buy. A week later, you can skim the cream.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
November 15, 2018, 08:00:54 AM
Actually I'm happy now. I can buy crypto and I will of course. I suggest to everyone to buy in dip. Yes, It is hard to predict a bottom, but you can buy in every single dip. I want to say one more thing,

good for you that you are enjoying the dip but for us that arent investing , we are still feeling sad and upset because it is already Q4 of this year but why cryptos arent still recovering ?  

You can't lose your money in correction like this when you not sell Cheesy Just buy more bitcoins and more crypto as well in those dips. Cheesy Its Christmas discount.

i did actually loose alot of money because i cant manage to hold all my assets . you know i also need money to pay for the monthly bills and other expenses  because i dont have a regular job right now .

the christmas discount that you are saying is not applicable for anyone  ,  what we trully need right now is a miracle and not a discount or a dip .
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 15, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
It is pretty hard to realise, but I think we have not passed the deepest point yet. I hope that I made a mistake, and we will see the green market, but there were still no signs of the upcoming trend and I am afraid right now.
Massive sell off and it really stressful to see the market like this losing almost 20% of my portfolio in just 2 days or less  though this is bad to the market but in positive side this is an opportunity for everyone to buy at a lower price and keep holding. After a huge sell off is a huge uptrend also so stay focus and be patient to wait.
Activity: 252
November 15, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
some bold move to dump the market. i hope 2017 trend to repeat again.... one trade can last me another season.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 15, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
I have no doubt on the crypto market and its future. It is just a correction in the market that will be lasting for some time before it will raise again!
Relative to the whole market, it is clear that it will recover. it is not clear when. People have not endless money reserves. And yesterday I’m sure many people lost their money on Bitmex.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
I have no doubt on the crypto market and its future. It is just a correction in the market that will be lasting for some time before it will raise again!
Activity: 322
November 15, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
It is worth noting that it was not the worst time, because now things are looking even worse on the market than they were!
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 15, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
So this post was July, and still the market don't have improvement. If you go back in July I can say that the market on that month is good compare today.  And this is the worst market situation of this year and can still be down and down. We are now hoping to see miracle because everybody loses. I hope I won't regret for investing in crypto. There are many good news coming for cryptocurrency. Red market will end it is a matter of time.
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
The market situation is just awful. I think the domination of bitcoin is a big problem. As soon as he goes to the bottom the whole cryptocurrency falls. Maybe it's time to get away from bitcoin?
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 15, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
Actually I'm happy now. I can buy crypto and I will of course. I suggest to everyone to buy in dip. Yes, It is hard to predict a bottom, but you can buy in every single dip. I want to say one more thing, You can't lose your money in correction like this when you not sell Cheesy Just buy more bitcoins and more crypto as well in those dips. Cheesy Its Christmas discount.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 15, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
I think that it is necessary to properly use the situation, which today is still called correction or how it would be called there, I would still try to invest correctly in cryptocurrency in spite of today's difficulties.
Pages:
Jump to: