Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 10. (Read 22599 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
yes, now all market prices are experiencing RED. and I hope this kind of situation will pass quickly and change to the price situation that all becomes expensive and finally everyone will be very happy to welcome the best drastic changes later. let's keep thinking positive and keep up the spirit
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 23, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
I can't even imagine how this market could end(bottom out) I can't hold onto my hopes anymore. About to lose hope on crypto looking at how the current market is sending us back. It is very pathetic to see the market moving in this direction but all the same, everything shall be well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 11:00:50 AM
It is unreasonable to think that the market is red just because it has a small decline, it is likely that the market needs a better basis to build up the price cycle. I guess it is only normal since the price The market of cryptocurrency sky rocketed last year, so I guess this is the effect of price adjustment. until next year we can only see bitcoin under $ 5000 or even less, but probably not.
Activity: 490
November 22, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
I suffered a loss in ethereum coins but I remained HOLD because I believe ethereum will go back up, and will follow the price movements of bitcoin when rising or falling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 22, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
I see that this old thread active again and there is not need to search reasons - why. Today BTC price is less than a 4500$. Community in panic. Even strongest holders now panic sellers. And I am one of them.
in 2018, only 20% of the holders left their wallets. so large holders with more than 100 bitcoins in the account are not afraid of anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
I see that this old thread active again and there is not need to search reasons - why. Today BTC price is less than a 4500$. Community in panic. Even strongest holders now panic sellers. And I am one of them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 21, 2018, 03:12:12 PM
It wont stop dumping until bitcoin hits the bottom some say the price will go lower to $2000-3000 but i think the $4000 price is the lowest btc will hit this year. This is cause by the shit show of btc SV and btc ABC about hash power. I hope but parties resolved sooner.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 21, 2018, 03:07:05 PM
I know we should do something to stop the lose, but it's impossible to predict the exact bottom. I think, spreading our buy orders out in layers would be also an option in such a bear market.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 21, 2018, 01:09:41 PM
I understand that then there will be a rollback, but still it is not so predictable, and sometimes you think that this will not happen.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
No matter how ridiculous it may sound, but lately this is a normal market reaction to the mood of many investors, because today many people simply do not understand what is happening and sell in panic
Activity: 616
November 21, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
Darynok red this year can be of course call fully bearish , and I think we soon will finish already this grueling fall, and then already let us recover !
maybe this will end at the end of the year, but for some reason I am somewhat doubtful if at the end of the year the market will recover. I feel more dominant if the new market will recover next year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
now the market is experiencing a drastic decline, but we have to use this to buy coins at low prices, indeed the market is currently experiencing difficulties to recover and prices are very difficult to rise but I'm sure this is only temporary, indeed almost all red coins in the market
Maybe it will be best if people stop focusing on buying the dips and find other ways they can rely much better on, instead of buying cheap price and putting their hopes on ‘price will rise again’ due to the past experience, what if it becomes different this time around? Anything can happen in Bitcoin, just like we never expected it to pump that much to $19000+ last year. So stop relying on that.

Good point. Though having a volatile market doesn't only mean it'll go down all the time. It's bound to rebound, though for how long is the issue with most people since they're not prepared to wait it out. This bear market just showed us that it can go on for an extended amount of time so if you're investing, make sure you have a fall back or an alternative.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 02:09:27 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Yes, now mining has definitely become unprofitable, many coins no longer pay for themselves. Investors are starting a massive outflow, it is very difficult to attract investments even with such prices. Let's see what it all stops.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 01:53:03 AM
now the market is experiencing a drastic decline, but we have to use this to buy coins at low prices, indeed the market is currently experiencing difficulties to recover and prices are very difficult to rise but I'm sure this is only temporary, indeed almost all red coins in the market
Maybe it will be best if people stop focusing on buying the dips and find other ways they can rely much better on, instead of buying cheap price and putting their hopes on ‘price will rise again’ due to the past experience, what if it becomes different this time around? Anything can happen in Bitcoin, just like we never expected it to pump that much to $19000+ last year. So stop relying on that.
Activity: 126
November 20, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
Darynok red this year can be of course call fully bearish , and I think we soon will finish already this grueling fall, and then already let us recover !
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 20, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

We are on a declining market since Ferbruary and it does not seem to stops. It is not the first time we face such situation. This recent bloodbath some connects with the Bitcoin Cash split but who knows. We have to be prepared that bears will stay for longer than we expected.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 20, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
And we have not met the bottom yet. It is pretty interesting that we have so positive expectations about the future of the crypto market, but every time we hope of the bullish market, the market drops even deeper.

Current market is really high and not deep  Huh
Sure we are not on the huge prize as it was on the end of 2017. But may the big plays buy in again .

regards
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
November 20, 2018, 03:09:20 PM
Today, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling again. I think this decline will continue for about 2 weeks. Then I expect the crypto market to stabilize due to the launch of BAKKT.
Recently there was news that BAKKT was rescheduled. I associate with this event such a fall in the crypto market. Now we are likely to fall even lower, we all need to prepare for this.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 20, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
And we have not met the bottom yet. It is pretty interesting that we have so positive expectations about the future of the crypto market, but every time we hope of the bullish market, the market drops even deeper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
Some pundits have suggested that Bitcoin’s minimum price according to the cost of mining is anywhere from $4,500 to $6,500. Currently, Bitcoin is now trading below the cost of mining. I do not know if all this was a consequent of the highly destructive Bitcoin Cash hash war. But this is very risky situation at the moment. I hope this doesn't take so long.

I also hope so. I hope the impact of the hash war will end soon, I am tired of seeing a market like this. in just a few weeks I saw a lot of people losing out, their money burned down because of the red market
This is all the manipulation of major players. At first there was a slight panic, now they call the price in 3K ... 2K. This all very much resembles the opposite situation, when the bitcoin cost about 20K and everyone believed in 25 ...
Pages:
Jump to: