Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 13. (Read 22599 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
This is happening again and again and I am slowly loosing hope right now. It was hard to overcome the whole 2018, but I think nobody expected 5,8k dollars per bitcoin during the most profitable quarter of the year.

Better keep the faith on cryptomarket. Cryptocurrency market always volatile and i think we can take opportunity from this red market. Buying altcoin right now its good opportunity because when market start recovery, i am believe we can make big profits
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 05:22:17 AM
Hope market will recover and bitcoin reach 10,000$ in this year. I did not expect it up to 20,000 or 50,000 in this year. But I think right now is good for buying cheap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 18, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
Crypto market this week become red again and become more cheaper the price most of the coins and the king which is bitcoin down to 5000 dollars plusin the last few days and ofcoarse altcoins is affected on that. I hope next week market will be green again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
This is happening again and again and I am slowly loosing hope right now. It was hard to overcome the whole 2018, but I think nobody expected 5,8k dollars per bitcoin during the most profitable quarter of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
It is pretty hard to realise, but I think we have not passed the deepest point yet. I hope that I made a mistake, and we will see the green market, but there were still no signs of the upcoming trend and I am afraid right now.
Massive sell off and it really stressful to see the market like this losing almost 20% of my portfolio in just 2 days or less  though this is bad to the market but in positive side this is an opportunity for everyone to buy at a lower price and keep holding. After a huge sell off is a huge uptrend also so stay focus and be patient to wait.

It's true . I haven’t seen such a panic for a long time, and I have always evaluated every drop myself as a chance to invest cheaper, but the market today is somehow alarming.

Why do you start to panic right now, when the market does not seem to fall really greatly, my friend? Yes, it can be red for several days, but I am sure that in less than a week, it will be green again.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
This decline in prices has occurred around August 2018, this is because there are so many negative issues about the crypto world. Until now the price is still not stable and continues to decline from a safe point, if the level of coin sales is high then the price will certainly continue to dump and if the purchase level is high then the price in the market will recover.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 01:53:27 PM
Yes, it is still relevant. in recent days, the coins have fallen to values that were in the summer and even lower. I want to scream. still, I'm not giving up. and we need to stay calm. although sometimes you have to suffer a loss.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 01:48:48 PM
I honestly don't really understand the cause of this either because before this everything was fine even crypto was at its peak but after that everything fell without any barrier at all so I just thought that all of this was a market trend because when I saw history the market from previous years, the market indeed often falls in Q2-Q3 so I try to think that this is reasonable and remain optimistic
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 17, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
After 5 months, Ethereum is traded at 170USD, Bitcoin is traded at 5500USD.
Those who are still talking positively about the price development in the future are going to loose evrything what they have in crypto because another big crash is coming, support is not enough strong and 2000USD is a main entry point for whales.
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
No need to panic and say that everything is bad and you need to take all your money back. Everything is not very bad, everything is even very good, because new investors come to the market and they will come, because the price will most likely be lowered again.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 01:17:46 PM
Red market is something that will always happen in cryptocurrency trading, red signal sometimes has nothing to do with growth and development of quality coin as these quality coin develop regardless of their market price. Coin usually rise as they grow their network and add value to their cryptocurrency services!
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
Yes, ups and downs are really dissaponeted with first thing said. Of course it is red now with bear all the way. Its quite unsual that i found out from huge CEO's that in 2020 year it is going to be huge stability with age on 2000$ .
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 01:13:11 PM
The market continues falling. It's so bad but we can't to do anything. I think the best strategy is day-trading or hold. Day-trading is too difficult for many people but hodl is usual for everybody.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
Yes, the market is currently not particularly happy , of course now the newbies come very good at that price ! and those who are not sold at the beginning of this fall I think it is not necessary to sell now!
Activity: 364
November 17, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
The time for the fork was chosen poorly, or rather, they thought that by the end of the year there would be growth. I am waiting for these funds to return to bitcoin again. This is another manipulation. A centralized coin should not make so much noise.
Activity: 512
November 16, 2018, 07:46:42 PM
The whole market is red, bleeding and the bear market continuous. It seems that we still did not touch the bottom line, but we have to stay positive as there`s always sunshine after the rain.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
November 16, 2018, 04:39:39 PM
3 months ago I bought $ 5000 worth of crypto my money now around $ 2500 and because of these ups and downs I no longer have patience. My money ends more and more. And I no longer have faith in the criteria. I hope the bull rush comes soon..
Activity: 350
November 16, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
The crypto market is going to be red for a long time to come, adding to the fact that the scams coins are crashing and taking out a lot of money coupled with the fact that some whales seemed to have picked this time to sell their coins it is only normal that the market is in all red right now. Not only the altcoins, bitcoin is actually taking a bit of a hit right now
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 16, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Lol, when the market goes green you never see anyone jump to the forum to talk about that but when it is red, a lot of people will come in and start to complain. It’s hard to explain why this market is so unstable, but one thing we should know is that the world is still yet to discover the real potential of Bitcoin. So right now the price of the market is determined by speculation and manipulation.
the new Bitcoin cash is the main reason for bitcoin's fall, which turned the entire market upside down with 54% of the shares. now everything will depend on how the forks will develop and whether the movement of funds between them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 16, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

Lol, when the market goes green you never see anyone jump to the forum to talk about that but when it is red, a lot of people will come in and start to complain. It’s hard to explain why this market is so unstable, but one thing we should know is that the world is still yet to discover the real potential of Bitcoin. So right now the price of the market is determined by speculation and manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: