Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 11. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
Some pundits have suggested that Bitcoin’s minimum price according to the cost of mining is anywhere from $4,500 to $6,500. Currently, Bitcoin is now trading below the cost of mining. I do not know if all this was a consequent of the highly destructive Bitcoin Cash hash war. But this is very risky situation at the moment. I hope this doesn't take so long.

I also hope so. I hope the impact of the hash war will end soon, I am tired of seeing a market like this. in just a few weeks I saw a lot of people losing out, their money burned down because of the red market
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 20, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
Some pundits have suggested that Bitcoin’s minimum price according to the cost of mining is anywhere from $4,500 to $6,500. Currently, Bitcoin is now trading below the cost of mining. I do not know if all this was a consequent of the highly destructive Bitcoin Cash hash war. But this is very risky situation at the moment. I hope this doesn't take so long.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 08:12:47 AM
Crypto market is this year's low with all coins declining dramtically in prices. I know this has sadden all investors and crypto enthusiasts. But please do not panic and sell your holdings in haste. This fall is only to rise and come strong again. The market will recover after the end of the year.
Activity: 112
November 20, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
Today that situation would look like a holiday. Now the market is in a very bad condition and many are very worried about it. But I want to appeal to all coin holders and bounty hunters. Do not panic and just digress, it's all temporary and if this year will not bring us profit, then next year everything will change.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 07:35:14 AM
Right now, there's an increase in people bailing out of the crypto market. This is when the "strong hands" HODL, and at some point a whole lot of Big Money will swoop in and take advantage of these super-low crypto prices.
The advantage in this bad year is to buy Altcoin potentially at low prices, and maintain coin or invest because in the future Crypto will rise and grow well for your benefit. You must not give up even in conditions like this and you must be strong because waiting will produce big profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
Right now, there's an increase in people bailing out of the crypto market. This is when the "strong hands" HODL, and at some point a whole lot of Big Money will swoop in and take advantage of these super-low crypto prices.
Activity: 168
November 20, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
Indeed, it is always difficult to discuss and predict the prospects of the crypto market in the period of its fall. Since most investors at this time are very upset and prefer to leave the market. But I believe in further stabilization of the situation on the crypto market - now you just need to be patient and hold your coins.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
There have been another drop last week which made Bitcoin to drop down from $6000 to $5,426, and ETH is currently trading at $131. But that doesn’t stop you from investing, you can still make profit even with the fall. Some will advise you to buy the dip: I don’t see nothing much wrong with buying the dip, but I think people should stop relying on assumptions.Yes Bitcoin will do have an increase in value,but they might be disappointed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 19, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
I believe that now there will be an even stronger fall, because Bitcoin support is broken. Soon miners will turn off the equipment and thereby further reduce the cost of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
November 19, 2018, 02:30:44 PM
Market is declining drastically, but we should have faith in market, it will recover & stabilize soon.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
it is even more red than you written the topic , bitcoin is getting approach to 5000$ now and it it breaks it can goes to 4500$ next support , well 2018 was and still is a long journey for bitcoin and I hope it goes well at the end of the year.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 19, 2018, 01:12:29 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about that, next Bitcoin downside target is around 4.5k? Will we see this soon or not?
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 19, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
This does not frighten me in any way, because I believe that all this will definitely be able to quickly recover, because cryptocurrency is such a tool in the hands of global manipulators who skillfully work with prices.
Activity: 378
November 19, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
Today, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling again. I think this decline will continue for about 2 weeks. Then I expect the crypto market to stabilize due to the launch of BAKKT.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
Yes, unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market continues to fall and bring great losses. I am very sorry for this. It seemed to me that the market had to go up.
Activity: 131
November 19, 2018, 07:19:04 AM
As we see red market continues to fall, when it will stop no one can say. Very similar to external manipulation. I hope that the market will recover in the next year or will die completely for a few years.
Activity: 23
November 19, 2018, 07:10:00 AM
Sad to see again this negative progression, wish to see the crypto market stabilization, but seems like whales have their own plan for the nearest future:(
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 19, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
the market is again in red, this time the descent was really bad and fast, i think it's true that the market is manipulated by the whales that make it rise and fall at regular intervals to implement their buy strategies
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 06:41:13 AM
today ANOTHER CRASH. The 6th in a row that i was right guessing.

ENJOY THE REKT!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

All this is true. Whales have already bought, and they want even more, but at the same time they give negative information about the market. Positive information about cryptocurrencies will be when prices go to new highs.
Pages:
Jump to: