Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 9. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 05, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Institutional investors are preparing to enter the market. Some exchanges like Poloniex already allow you to open an institutional account. All that is happening on the market is happening just for this, and these events will become a new milestone in the history of cryptocurrency. The countdown has begun.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
be patient because indeed now when the market goes down we should be able to invest. we can take advantage of the moment now to make long-term investments by also reducing previous losses
Patience as they say is the key to success. Very difficult situation with patience on this market mood as it is today. It is terrible to imagine what people will do if the market falls even lower. I think that prices may fall very low.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
What do you think? Where is Bitcoin bottom?

I guess Bitcoin bottom is around 3000$. Let's start excellent discussion.

I think that all that we are saying here is still not poisoning the whole structure and the right thing happening in the market. Anyway, most predictions are nothing more than thoughts that rarely come true.
Bitcoin already met its bottom yesterday and as was predicted it will then start its bull journey so started from yesterday. Now a good time will come in the price of Bitcoin and again the price will recover within a month because of some positive steps in the market. The ETF approval is helping a lot in boosting the price which is expected in the coming month.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
be patient because indeed now when the market goes down we should be able to invest. we can take advantage of the moment now to make long-term investments by also reducing previous losses
November 28, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
right. now the market price has dropped dramatically, and of course this is a situation that in my opinion is very severe. because when many people hope to ride a million now it actually goes down
This is a market, its behavior is generally justified, because in most cases it happens exactly as it is happening now. After a long-term investment in the market, the process of long-term correction begins.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 28, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
To date, the price of coins has dropped significantly and I don't think it has been affected by any news. The market is manipulated by big players, money always moves from the weak to the strong, just as with cryptocurrency. Now only strong players remain on the market, and all the others sell their coins during panic sell.
Activity: 60
Focus on long term investing not daily trading!
November 27, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
forget about stabilisation of prices bro, this is crypto early stages of development...
If you want stability, buy yourself a golden bar
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
in my opinion, all current coin prices continue to plummet. Maybe the black Friday factor also affects the fall in the price of crypto currencies. we hope that the price of the cryptocurrency will continue to rise and market conditions will stabilize immediately.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 27, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
right. now the market price has dropped dramatically, and of course this is a situation that in my opinion is very severe. because when many people hope to ride a million now it actually goes down
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
November 27, 2018, 09:06:35 AM
now the market situation is very alarming, the current BTC price is only around $ 3757 and eth is only around $ 105,
chances are the market needs a long time to recover, the price continues to decline very drastically at the moment
November 27, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Cryptos is full of suprises. You can take this in positive or negative both ways. People are expecting that bullrun will start in Q4 of 2018 but market situation is pathetic right now. Lets just hope and wait for some time only then we can expect something from cryptos

Do you think that today it is better not to wait? Many times I have been convinced that the more people think that there will be an upward movement, the more likely the market will go in the opposite direction.
Activity: 232
November 26, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Cryptos is full of suprises. You can take this in positive or negative both ways. People are expecting that bullrun will start in Q4 of 2018 but market situation is pathetic right now. Lets just hope and wait for some time only then we can expect something from cryptos
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 26, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

It seems to me that the red market has already become a habit. I can not even imagine how now it will be possible to cope with it and how we will earn in a different state of things
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
Yes its true that crypto market all red again.In this situation we must patiently wait until it recover.We do not need to panic also what we see at the chart because it can cause as disappointed.We must think positive for the reason that its not the end of crypto currency.
November 26, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

I think that all that we are saying here is still not poisoning the whole structure and the right thing happening in the market. Anyway, most predictions are nothing more than thoughts that rarely come true.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

The market has been red for a long time. And I'm sure he will continue to be. Now I think that this situation is almost perfect and really need to be able to use and manage such a situation
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
Keep calm, cryptocurrency will continue to spin when it is in the bottom position most likely will return to the top position, we know cryptocurrency is always like that especially Bitcoin.

The most important thing is that we know what is happening to Bitcoin and do the right thing to react to it. Many people sell their Bitcoin because it's panic and everyone waits for the bottom price of Bitcoin and than buys much Bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 25, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 06:02:11 AM
I keep to hold coins from mining
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 25, 2018, 05:00:56 AM
Of course, the crypto market remains red. In such realities, the only right strategy will continue to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies. The best coins will surely restore their former positions in the next few years, so now investors get excellent opportunities for profitable investment of their money.
Pages:
Jump to: