Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 19. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
every good crypto it up and down doesn't make this a panic, that's the important thing. in fact all it just cycles commonplace just happened. Perhaps if excess curious can find out if there are aspects of the basic underlying it. fixed stand and wait in conditions such as these are the best.
Yes, I agree with you now that Crypto is experiencing a cycle of ups and downs and certainly every year things like this do not panic, conditions like this will surely improve and remain patient to wait for Crypto to rise again
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
every good crypto it up and down doesn't make this a panic, that's the important thing. in fact all it just cycles commonplace just happened. Perhaps if excess curious can find out if there are aspects of the basic underlying it. fixed stand and wait in conditions such as these are the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 18, 2018, 11:51:29 PM
Again, that's just normal to see things like that because in the first place, cryptomarket is a trading place of very volatile digital assets. When more people are selling their cryptos including bitcoin and additionally the demand of crypto is very low too.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
October 18, 2018, 11:26:38 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Stop fooling around and be not affected by the pumping and dumping,because this will only give you stress and panicking,why not just stop looking at the market value day by day.from that you will prevent being affected of this bad market now,.if you really trust cryptocurrency this is what you must do,but if you are doubtful in the capacity of every single coin that you are holding,then better get out of here now,and find another way to keep living
I think he is not wrong in providing up-to-date information about the price of the market, but what he says might become FUD and give panic to others people. I myself when the market conditions are still bad and bearish is not over, I try to avoid seeing prices because it will make me panic
Especially for new comers that doesn't have a lot of knowledge about crypto. Remember this guys are so easy to get FUD and panic. If they are feeling panic and they will try to dump their assets instantly to the market. I thought that it's much better to change the tittle.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 18, 2018, 10:13:55 PM
There will not be a bullrun, we need to adjust to current market situation and live in it.
Bullrun was last year, is it really possible for another one?
this is the biggest test for those who have already bought and experienced a decline in selling value. you should still hold the con that you have. let's look at the end of this year if the coin can grow in value we will feel happy and the work of our apes will get results.
Again the market is all red, we do need to adopt the situation if we are willing to survive, there's no sign of any bull run at the moment and like what you have said those who able to buy and sell with loses needed to adjust and allow things passed, wait and hold is much essential while trusting your assessment can give you lesser stress seeing the value keeps on falling, if you trust the project you can wait till the value will rise high again and bring profits to your investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Stop fooling around and be not affected by the pumping and dumping,because this will only give you stress and panicking,why not just stop looking at the market value day by day.from that you will prevent being affected of this bad market now,.if you really trust cryptocurrency this is what you must do,but if you are doubtful in the capacity of every single coin that you are holding,then better get out of here now,and find another way to keep living
I think he is not wrong in providing up-to-date information about the price of the market, but what he says might become FUD and give panic to others people. I myself when the market conditions are still bad and bearish is not over, I try to avoid seeing prices because it will make me panic
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
yes, and in my opinion this year is the worst year for crypto market because the price keeps on going without ever increasing.
Expectations that the end of the year will be the next price increase, so many people expect so, but I find that it is not accurate and without grounds. But I'm determined to hold my coin until the market recovers. I believe there will be a next price increase in early 2019.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 18, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
There will not be a bullrun, we need to adjust to current market situation and live in it.
this is the biggest test for those who have already bought and experienced a decline in selling value. you should still hold the con that you have. let's look at the end of this year if the coin can grow in value we will feel happy and the work of our apes will get results.
Yes i agree on that. This is really the biggest taste of the holders patience. If we don't have a big patience on this continuous dropping of crypto coin price, maybe we are really fall into a great big loss. But if we have a big patience and hold until such time that the market will be back into normal maybe we can gain a huge amount of profit. I believ ethat the crypto will soon rise up high so we need to wait for it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 09:36:17 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 18, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 09:22:04 PM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 18, 2018, 09:01:37 PM
And it turned out that in August 2018 the Bitcoin had dropped its price to 5800 USD.
In fact, we cannot predict that because cryptocurrency is pluctuary and cannot be guessed.

Although it's down to $5800, the price now can back to $63xx, and we are now stable at that number. I think the lowest price in a few weeks ago is at $6k and I hope that we are not getting lower than that number. Yes, we cannot predict what will happen later, we can only hope that the price can increase higher after this month. But there are too many possibilities for what will happen with the price in the future, and I am sure that many people predict the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 17, 2018, 11:21:08 PM
And it turned out that in August 2018 the Bitcoin had dropped its price to 5800 USD.
In fact, we cannot predict that because cryptocurrency is pluctuary and cannot be guessed.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Yea this is what we are going to be seeing for a while, it is not surprising, people cannot keep panic selling their coins and expect not to have some kind of backlash later, this is the backlash, the coins are falling, they are going to be in the red for maybe a couple of months then we will start seeing the prices picking back up.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
All Red again. It is quite important to remember, it won't stay red forever. Last year was a bull run for the crypto market, you win some, you lose some. The market will definitel still rise.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

in these circumstances do not often see the market, or you will worry constantly. it's better if you take a vacation, stay away from cryptocurrency for a moment, relieve stress or you can gather with friends and family. enjoy your life.
Activity: 147
September 12, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
but it turns out that the market is getting worse today, and now the current price of eth is around $172, whether this is market manipulation or this is the beginning brfore the market recovery
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

Now there are still a lot of bad news which stops many from buying a crypto currency. I think in the middle of autumn at last we will see rise!
Activity: 49
August 17, 2018, 12:46:03 AM
Indeed, the market is as yet fluctuating and I don't figure ethereum and bitcoin will dump again yet as we realize that crypto is unstable and unusual, anything can happen however I am certain the cost will rise when the bull run begins. I think the market is likewise being influenced by the news spreading around it and on the grounds that speculators are offering instead of holding or contributing more to build the request.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:04:00 AM
yes, and in my opinion this year is the worst year for crypto market because the price keeps on going without ever increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: