Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 5. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 08:39:10 AM
Currently we are in the bear market, which often happens, now I think we should choose a good strategy to be able to trade better! If possible, I think we should not participate now
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 08:11:10 AM
This is a Major throwback and if my Son could understand what I am saying right now, I would have showed this post to him and showed him how the crypto market was before he was born.
copper member
Activity: 157
Best solution for smart cities
February 18, 2019, 08:09:51 AM
How I wish ethereum and bitcoin would RISE to the price you just mentioned, both of them are at half the price you mentioned and ironically, you are even complaining about how low their prices went when it is worse now and we are even happy that it is mooning this morning considering the price it fell to.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 08:04:09 AM
Now the market is green again, but I think that in the next few days it should go down, as in the first he has not yet reached the bottom, and secondly, the whales are also still not invested in normal volumes of cryptocurrency and I think that bring down the market still down, now is the right time.

the market goes green, doesn't know it will last long or not, maybe it can go down again like yesterday, go up and go down again.

the market is expected to continue to rise and rise so that it can achieve a high score, but market developments no one knows so we can only hope.
Activity: 57
February 18, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
Nope it is not red.. btc just spiked and did a good green candle.. i consider that btc is moving slowly but perfectly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 07:02:21 AM
The market has grown again...I think it's just speculators behind it.Now the number of long positions has increased, but it is possible that bears will take the initiative again and reduce the price. This will continue until large investors start opening long positions.
Activity: 434
February 16, 2019, 04:40:31 PM
Now the market is green again, but I think that in the next few days it should go down, as in the first he has not yet reached the bottom, and secondly, the whales are also still not invested in normal volumes of cryptocurrency and I think that bring down the market still down, now is the right time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 04:37:46 PM
the market is influenced by many things so there are many who can make the market go up and down, but the main thing that can affect the market is transactions, if demand is higher then the market can rise and it depends on investors, and investors are also influenced by news and news circulating so it's hard to understand why the red market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 436
February 16, 2019, 04:23:27 PM
If you make research you can see that the cryptocurrency market is usually (%90) was red in last 15 months. After the big market raise the market never came back and seem to be won't come back soon. With this unstable market conditions i wish luck to all of us, we have to spread our risks to avoid bankrupt. And also we need to be very careful with exchanges which i have some big problems with them.
I feel the same. At present, market conditions are very difficult to improve even tend to redden. we better secure assets first by exchanging all crypto against fiat so that we avoid bankruptcy.
maybe this is one way of investing some people who secure their funds into fiat. I did that, but I made some coins that I had sold as a long-term investment because if I sell them now I get a big loss
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 16, 2019, 03:10:54 PM
If you make research you can see that the cryptocurrency market is usually (%90) was red in last 15 months. After the big market raise the market never came back and seem to be won't come back soon. With this unstable market conditions i wish luck to all of us, we have to spread our risks to avoid bankrupt. And also we need to be very careful with exchanges which i have some big problems with them.
I feel the same. At present, market conditions are very difficult to improve even tend to redden. we better secure assets first by exchanging all crypto against fiat so that we avoid bankruptcy.
Activity: 230
February 16, 2019, 03:05:21 PM
Oh boy, btc is around 3600% now almost the half price of when you have written this, I wish I sold my BTCs that time and now is too late, some altcoins like HOT has been doubled from that time though!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
February 16, 2019, 02:54:30 PM
I really wonder if the author was able to catch etherium at $ 80 =))) he probably had a hysterics at this moment) Oh, they would return the prices that were when the author created the topic. I would be very happy about this outcome.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 16, 2019, 02:26:20 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 16, 2019, 02:23:33 PM
At first you have to understand that this market is not stable and it is a highly volatile market. For this volatility we can make some profit. And this kind of volatility comes for many reasons. The most common reason is did or news about something very important sometimes not. But this whole market conditions fully depends on news. For last few no the maybe 9-10 months we have many gbad news around the corner either it is a news about scam or regulations or ban. That why market kept dumping. But at this moment market is kind of stable and hope in upcoming days it will recover its price.
The cryptocurrency market can increase and decrease at any time. And I think when the red market falls and there are many people who experience huge losses from them and maybe they should prepare other ways to avoid the risk of large losses or at least minimize huge losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 16, 2019, 02:14:11 PM
At first you have to understand that this market is not stable and it is a highly volatile market. For this volatility we can make some profit. And this kind of volatility comes for many reasons. The most common reason is did or news about something very important sometimes not. But this whole market conditions fully depends on news. For last few no the maybe 9-10 months we have many gbad news around the corner either it is a news about scam or regulations or ban. That why market kept dumping. But at this moment market is kind of stable and hope in upcoming days it will recover its price.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
February 16, 2019, 02:02:31 PM
We need to wait for the major announcements that are going to see the light during the next three months. I have no doubts that such big announcements are going to push the market forward and raise crypto prices.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 12:24:53 PM
Based on the last week, I can say that a small price increase in general can be manipulative, because the schedule is drawn specifically so that many traders find the figures and make wrong conclusions.
Activity: 249
February 16, 2019, 09:31:09 AM
I think that one we fall to the bottom and we will not return to the prices mentioned by the author?!  I have ceased to believe that when we will be bullrun.

now the market is falling, and the market is long enough in this condition so it is difficult to predict.
Seeing this condition, there are indeed many who think the market is difficult to rise as high as ever achieved.
The ups and downs of the market are natural, but now it makes a lot of people almost desperate because they have fallen for so long, and until now it has not been stable. the green market is red again tomorrow and often like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
February 16, 2019, 08:01:34 AM
I think that one we fall to the bottom and we will not return to the prices mentioned by the author?!  I have ceased to believe that when we will be bullrun.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 01:12:51 PM
It is obvious that the market is changing and things are gradually getting some shape and reshape. Although, we are yet to see substantial and meaning growth in the general market. Except for some coins that are showing steady green candles.
The market is likely going to improve in this year, but we need a big news to get that done and to attract more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: