Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 7. (Read 22599 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 14, 2019, 01:54:55 AM
Oh, what were the great prices at the time. Now we see a daily and smooth decline. Yes, some cryptocurrencies are growing in price but very scanty segments. I don't even know what to think. Can be to hell this all?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 01:07:10 AM
If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.
There is always an opportunity to earn.Just a lot of people used to buy coins, do nothing, just wait.It doesn't always work..On the cryptocurrency market will be able to earn always only those who invest in themselves-invests their time and money in self-development.
The market is red because speculators open many short positions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 13, 2019, 12:15:46 PM
If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.
Activity: 644
February 13, 2019, 08:50:36 AM
I think more than being fear now is the time for getting more and more knowledge about market. After that we can be ready for upcoming event of market and also be ready for bull run.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 08:49:21 AM
For all the time of the bear market, coins rarely showed green lights, and even if they did, there was no steady growth!
the market has not been stable so often up and down and the market often changes color.
with red market conditions, you may not be discouraged and you must be enthusiastic, the market will definitely stabilize again.
this is a test for all of us, whoever survives will produce good results, so waiting for the market to improve, sooner or later the market will turn green.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2019, 08:31:14 AM
For all the time of the bear market, coins rarely showed green lights, and even if they did, there was no steady growth!
Activity: 420
February 13, 2019, 07:30:44 AM
Yes it was really a hard time to us to deal with our invested currency because they also continue falling their value. And I think we should be more patient in our investments this year while the market situation still on it's unstable prices to make a better profit this coming months.
You probably wanted to write " make a profit in the coming years."..because I doubt we'll be able to see explosive growth. Growth requires prerequisites which unfortunately are not and are not expected.The market is changing.it is to be understood.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 07:05:44 AM
Yes it was really a hard time to us to deal with our invested currency because they also continue falling their value. And I think we should be more patient in our investments this year while the market situation still on it's unstable prices to make a better profit this coming months.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 13, 2019, 06:53:12 AM
no wonder the market is in the red zone or the green zone means the market is still active unless the market really dies it will make me worry. while waiting for the market to improve, take advantage of something we think is good in the future. I myself have invested in EOS for the future and hope the market will improve soon.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 06:37:54 AM
That's called manipulation Sad Even when news are positive, the market is going down. Why is that? There is only one reasonable explanation: fud to make people bet on holding and once the bullish trend is created, whales start shorting..  https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/?exchange=BITFINEX
Activity: 313
February 13, 2019, 06:16:27 AM
This year has not been a very good year for Cryptos space, since the start of the year the crypto market has been always going downwards, many thought this year would have been a good year for Cryptos but it didn't work out, but I am still hopeful things will get better...

The downward trend will continue for a while so we are in for a rough ride. But there is still light at the end of this tunnel.

there is still light even though it's not clear, and I don't know when this darkness will end.
Crypto still often goes up and down, and never rises high.
our hopes have not yet materialized, hopefully our hopes will all arrive soon, Crypto is back green and can benefit us again.
Activity: 255
February 13, 2019, 05:35:14 AM
This year has not been a very good year for Cryptos space, since the start of the year the crypto market has been always going downwards, many thought this year would have been a good year for Cryptos but it didn't work out, but I am still hopeful things will get better...

The downward trend will continue for a while so we are in for a rough ride. But there is still light at the end of this tunnel.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 05:22:31 AM
what news?
Activity: 336
December 24, 2018, 07:43:19 PM
Activity: 154
December 24, 2018, 07:25:49 PM
After not much price increase, the market again moved to the red zone. But this is a stock exchange and trades, otherwise it is not possible here.
Activity: 308
December 17, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
It's going to take a while before we see a significant rise in the markets. We need to have patience to wait for it.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
The more days we see the red market, the more people are going to sell their coins. And this is terrible wrong
But as always, this is only one side of the coin. Today there is another side so that new investors who dreamed of investing in cryptocurrencies at the best prices can now do it completely without problems.
I agree with you the rush of new blood is very important for the world of cryptocurrency when the market will go up all who came out of it will come again and so it will always be. Apparently panic in the market is the main tool of earnings through which you can control the red and green days on the market.
Activity: 378
December 17, 2018, 03:05:01 AM
Day by day, the crypto market value continues to decline. This year seems to be a downward cycle for crypto. Post the period of falling market prices. Then crypto will go back up again. This is a very valuable time for investors to hunt for potential coins. Buy coins with a very low price level, to achieve a high level of profit by selling them when the crypto market price has increased.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
This is a game, the price of crypto tends to decline but this is a game like a ball, throw it here and there, with this gaming marketplace and make the crypto value go down. But be patient to wait for the bull run is a better and wiser attitude.
Activity: 490
December 17, 2018, 02:37:37 AM
yesterday was green, and fell again. the current trend is big dumping, then going green in a short time and then red again. I think the bull run did not happen this year.
Pages:
Jump to: