Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 6. (Read 22599 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 15, 2019, 10:08:11 AM
Hmm ... I think that now the price situation should be solved, because the news background in the cryptocurrency space is clearly changing, I hope and keep the belief that sooner or later you and I will again see high prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
February 15, 2019, 10:04:12 AM
Altcoin prices in the market will still fluctuate to an uncertain time, so we must be careful and be passionate. sometimes the market is red for long time and sometimes the market goes green again
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 15, 2019, 09:51:09 AM
it's cheap from last year until now because it becomes our chance to buy a lot of high coins to hold in these 2 years. the problem is that this year until the coming year the market will continue to increase
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 09:38:07 AM
Right now majority of crypto are still red. I think its normal for something which is very volatile. It can change anytime and we can't control or even predict it. I think it still adjusting from the previous market condition way back 2017 wherein majority of crypto are increasing and some of them are 100% to 500% higher from their previous value.
Activity: 464
February 15, 2019, 07:19:03 AM
If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.

Today, the market can be red but tomorrow, it can change the color for the green one. Thus, do not pay much attention to these slightest movements. I am sure that finally, the market will grow up well.
dont check market price oftenly , it can disturb your emotion and mental.and if its happen , i am sure when market in read we will be panic and selling our cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2019, 06:44:59 AM
In any case, the market will have positive results if the situation in the news background improves. And as we see today, the news climate is still improving. Let's see what will happen next.
If news affects the market, it is only in the short term. For a long-term uptrend, positive shifts at the level of States and regulators are needed.
Activity: 546
February 14, 2019, 11:41:57 AM
In any case, the market will have positive results if the situation in the news background improves. And as we see today, the news climate is still improving. Let's see what will happen next.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2019, 10:48:59 AM
If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.

Today, the market can be red but tomorrow, it can change the color for the green one. Thus, do not pay much attention to these slightest movements. I am sure that finally, the market will grow up well.
Activity: 504
February 14, 2019, 08:32:33 AM
Yes, the market is now red, but do not forget, there is always time for purchases and sales. Right now the red market has come - for purchases, green - for sales. So be smart, buy and wait for the green market.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2019, 08:31:17 AM
Nothing strange, the market has been behaving this way for a long time and it seems to me that I no longer need to be surprised!
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
February 14, 2019, 08:25:11 AM
Currently the red market is indeed very boring because until now there has not been a sufficient increase for the participants because they do not get a profit from the current market
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 14, 2019, 08:24:27 AM
The market needs a strong push with a long positive wave in order to attract new people to the market. Now the crypto market looks extremely unstable and not attractive for investment, so we stand still.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
February 14, 2019, 08:18:28 AM
Market has been a see saw battle between bulls and bears but i doubt that bear market will last long. For me, this is a good opportunity to scalp more altcoins in the market but i always study which altcoins will i take.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 14, 2019, 08:16:17 AM
For now it is indeed a very bad market where people feel that there will be no increase. and make confidence decrease. as a decline in the market has long happened
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
February 14, 2019, 08:13:24 AM
The red crypto market is not something that just happened at this time, we know that in investment there will definitely be an upward and downward movement in prices. for me this is part of the game, so we don't need to worry, and sit back and wait because in time the crypto market will be green and we will see how crypto is able to make us happy with high price increases.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2019, 08:04:52 AM
I don't understand why the the price of coin has not been stable from t2018, if it the price goes up today it will drops tomorrow.
no one knows why all this happened so long, and there may be many reasons for unstable market. what I know is that markets often go up and down, because the number of requests on the market often changes.
Crypto will not be forever like this and surely he will rise again, because he is still alive and still able to survive. this is only a test for all of us to be patient, because maybe later it will produce unexpected results.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
February 14, 2019, 07:56:01 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Red market is not new here almost a year it is the market situation. The worst thing in crypto now the prices is so low even bitcoin and ethereum. If bitcoin  increase that the time also ethereum follow as ethereum always basing its price in bitcoin. They have different platform but they stake together during prices high and low.

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 05:47:10 AM
I don't understand why the the price of coin has not been stable from t2018, if it the price goes up today it will drops tomorrow.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 05:42:19 AM
Just wait a little bit more and let the market recover again. People want to earn money every day and when something goes wrong they cannot handle it. Be patient and hold your coins, things will get much better soon.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
February 14, 2019, 02:45:29 AM
Yes we're here again to it's red prices in the market that really makes me feel bad for my idea of holding my currency too much. But still I choose to hold it in that way because I'm not good in predicting things that's why I just leave it in my decisions in order to get a possible growth and if not I think it's not really gonna be a big problem.
Pages:
Jump to: