Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 8. (Read 22599 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 11:38:02 PM
The cryptocurrency market is preparing for its next bull run, so no worry when it's red, don't sell in panic, just hold your coins and wait. The bull run will come next year.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 15, 2018, 11:32:47 PM
When indeed we saw the chart at the beginning of the year until the end of the year, in fact, the chart experienced a continuous decline and this is certainly very bad. in my opinion right now it must be patient and buy back
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

Now it becomes more worst. Recently, you marked btc with 7700 usd price at that time. But for now, btc has touched already at 3200 usd as its lowest so far. I think it is the reason for a year end and many people are cashing out their coins.

It's been 5 months and the price has fallen by half. Let's hope that in the next 5 months there will NOT be half of $3200 .. This would probably be the worst scenario that could come to someone's mind now.
copper member
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 11:26:07 PM
There is green time, there must be red time, it the rule of market price movements. We can't against the market, we must follow it.
Activity: 280
December 15, 2018, 10:59:52 PM
We do not know what is really the cause of a very long red market situations, it will only becomes some green figures in just a little time , and then back to red market again, this puzzle the minds of the cryptoholders and all that are affected on what is really the cause of this cryptocurrency falldown of price value , maybe this the worst market now, we hope it canstill recover.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
December 15, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

Now it becomes more worst. Recently, you marked btc with 7700 usd price at that time. But for now, btc has touched already at 3200 usd as its lowest so far. I think it is the reason for a year end and many people are cashing out their coins.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 12, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
I do not understand why many are outraged?
Yes, we bought high-level cryptocurrencies, but now you can find a little money for portfolio averaging!
 You need to learn to work in the market, and in a falling market it is very good to make money!
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 12:10:12 PM
I think cryptocurrency is still worth having now, even though the crypto price is down now, but I believe that in just a few months crypto will only increase again, so it's better now you can save it in the next few months.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
December 12, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
For me it is now clear that the current bearish sentiment is driven by a domino effect with each negative catalyst (Bitcoin Cash’s fork, Bakkt postponned etc.) aggravating the general selling pressures.  BCH’s fork and Bakkt postponement tend to take the form of a macro event, key technical level and broad general sentiment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 05:17:59 PM
this topic was created in the middle of the summer and that time we were so happy, it was good chance to sell evrything and buy now!!
Activity: 602
December 07, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
The more days we see the red market, the more people are going to sell their coins. And this is terrible wrong
But as always, this is only one side of the coin. Today there is another side so that new investors who dreamed of investing in cryptocurrencies at the best prices can now do it completely without problems.

Unfortunately, all these new investors will invest at our expense. As a hunter, any drop in the market is not profitable for me. Projects stop paying. Do not go to the exchange. Go out and create new Shitcoins.
If I have such a need for creating new coins or tokens that you will eventually buy, I will do it, but only with the right conditions, I will do a project. But for now, I can't come up with the right idea for blockchain to be there.
Activity: 726
December 06, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
so, do they still have confidence that by the end of 2018 will the market be healthy again? I think they have to think twice and get ready to see BTC towards $ 3,000
Activity: 645
December 06, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
The more days we see the red market, the more people are going to sell their coins. And this is terrible wrong
But as always, this is only one side of the coin. Today there is another side so that new investors who dreamed of investing in cryptocurrencies at the best prices can now do it completely without problems.

Unfortunately, all these new investors will invest at our expense. As a hunter, any drop in the market is not profitable for me. Projects stop paying. Do not go to the exchange. Go out and create new Shitcoins.
December 06, 2018, 02:43:50 PM
Merit: 255
December 06, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
It is always been like that since the year started we should be immune by now,
Seem's like the market doesn't really want to recover this year let's just hope that next year would be a better year for crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
crypto Indeed now there are still red ones and some are green. Before that there had been an increase but it was only a few moments. After that it immediately decreases which can be said to drop dramatically suddenly. So we can only wait for an increase again.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 05, 2018, 06:26:23 PM
in my opinion, all current coin prices continue to plummet. Maybe the black Friday factor also affects the fall in the price of crypto currencies. we hope that the price of the cryptocurrency will continue to rise and market conditions will stabilize immediately.
I think, not only because of the main factor can the loss of large investors who until now have not been clear about them to be able to buy lots of coins in the market, still waiting for it to be true the value of bitcoin and ETH falls very far, and that happens again until now where the number of reductions was really red there was no improvement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
December 05, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
And Down down we go again. lot of people are getting tired of this down trend. it is better that we have a suitable market. if i can only be stable at the current price mark, it might be better but the downward trend is not good enough. it quite bad to the market. i wonder when we will get over this.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 05, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Activity: 401
December 05, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
Totally. However, optimistic i am that this month will bring some good changes in the crypto market, i'm beginning to have that feeling of uncertainty whenever i see those red colors everytime i checked coinmarketcap. It seems that this bear is very much determined to stay and absolutely nothing we can about it. The only consolation for us at this particular point in time is that we can procure more of this cryptos and wait patiently for the bull to kick the bear once and for all.
Pages:
Jump to: