Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 37. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Its not quite an easy task to know which bounty can be trusted, Let a lone knowing which one is legitimate, There are quite a number of coins out there but the decision to participate in their projects is fully yours, Its more of a risk taking part in these bounties as its almost impossible to tell which one will turn out to be meaningful
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
No one can tell you which bounties to trust. Just make your own inquiries about the project and make sure you make it thoroughly and then you can join if you think it will be good. 
Activity: 27
conduct a thorough review of companies before you go into it, pay close attention to the team
Activity: 56
if you always start from the rating of the company, you run the risk of being left with nothing, because often the ratings are specially inflated
Activity: 67
you do not need to trust different ratings, you need to do your own checking of all the companies you want to join, only so you can secure yourself with a high probability
Activity: 182
In my experience i only choose bountie with good ideas of the project, good team. and whitepaper.
and i think if the project reach the softcap of token sales its enough to trust with it
Activity: 138
for me almost all of the bounties are trusted because we dont know which one is a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
I think it is a sensible way, however I think if a few activities are extremely hot with a great deal of abundance seekers and supporters, the ico perhaps exceptionally effective and the abundance seekers can get their tokens since the dev group have enough tokens to appropriated and they won't hazard to let them down.I for the most part check the person who is dealing with the abundance, supervisors like Sylon, deadley, atriz and numerous more is by all accounts genuine in light of the fact that they will check the venture first before they get it. Additionally check the venture and the general population behind it to check whether their are legitimate and trust commendable.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
You should look on the trustworthy sources, then it is way more confidence that you will get worthy bounty project, than if you would look everywhere and the web, because scam is also well advertised.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
I want to tell you that you do not need to blindly believe various sites with ratings. Study the project yourself, see how promising it is. Pay attention to the project team, the campaign manager of the campaign bounty. And only then look at the ratings. Everything in this world is sold and bought, including ratings.
Activity: 70
The answer to this question is very simple. certainly need to look at the number of participants. If the number of participants is high, then there is a trust. but sometimes I prefer the ones with low number of particip :oants. The result of yesterday is very good. it means.
Activity: 23
The best thing you could do is find out by yourself the best project you can, read their whitepaper, check their social media and websites and especially look out for the team members and their background on linkedin.
Activity: 43
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Now a days here alot of bounty compains many are paid good and some are scamers its luck you take many or some, before joining must check the project details ratings of the project see the hunter profile read thread and white paper and detail of team than make a mind to join and invest.
Activity: 80
There are many good and trusted bounty managers pursued by bounty hunters. You can find them through certain threads.
Activity: 112
I think the relied on bounty is after they have top control about the weekly report, when they continually habitual overview the file and show the document, I suppose they've appropriate control, so it constantly supply me trust to them
Activity: 84
I can't trust any bounty campaign from the outlook of it. Many bounty scams are everywhere lately so you need to do your own research on these projects thoroughly before investing your time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
There's a lot of bounty campaigns out there, some are scams or not paying but mostly legit. Pick a bounty that you think legit by rating the project by yourself. Read the whitepaper, explore the website, see the team's background etc. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. An interesting question, but in terms of trust, the main thesis is "trust but check". And you need to check carefully carefully, spend time and analyze everything well and then the choice will be obvious.
Activity: 74
I dont really rely with the reviews of these bounty website because they are just getting paid to give good reviews even if the bounty campaign sucks.The best thing to do is to do your own research so you would know if the bounty or ICO would be a potential scam or not but no one ca be sure of if these campagns will turn into a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: