Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 36. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
When choosing a bounty of companies, I not only study the crypto project, its command, white paper, road map, but also I look and I study managers who run the bounty company.
The manager is probably the most important thing in our time. I most of all trust top managers, they rarely have bench projects.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Yeah so have many bounties are now coming up and we don't know yet of which of them are trusted. Because we want a trusted bounties so that they can pay for us in a good prices of rewards. But we need time to search of them and asking to them in the group if the project they introduced are better or not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Am also confused most time in choosing the best bounty, the only option i do have most time is by checking some trusted ico rating site to check the ones with high rating..
Trust certain Bounty companies is necessary based on their analysis of the ICO project from different sides
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Am also confused most time in choosing the best bounty, the only option i do have most time is by checking some trusted ico rating site to check the ones with high rating..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I'm also a little confused now in choosing bounty, not just the number of bounty that exist now, but many managers who accept negative belief on their account. such as tokensuit, hua_hui and some other managers who accept negative trust.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When choosing a bounty of companies, I not only study the crypto project, its command, white paper, road map, but also I look and I study managers who run the bounty company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
In my case, when I am joining some bounty campaigns I have my checklist for me to know whether a bounty is legit or scam. First that I am looking for the bounty managers rating, one good quality that you need to consider is the positive trust rating of the bounty manager for you to avoid wasting time in a campaign. Next is the positive high rating and reviews of the well-known ICO rating and review websites. Lastly is their websites, their team and their whitepaper, their websites and whitepaper should be informative and substantial and in good quality and their team must have experience in crypto world.
Activity: 210
I think to find a good Bounty you have to do the right research. when you can have good management of weekly reports, when they always review reports regularly and show reports, I think they have good management. I only trust credible Bounty managers.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Twitter Campaign ○ OZEX Twitter ○

● Simply follow us, and share our words on Twitter.
    ● Please follow OZEX official Twitter first.
    ● Click ‘Like’ and retweet(Your account must be followed by at least 500 followers & created at least 3 months ago).
    ● When you retweet, please use at least 8 tags as following below.

#OZEX#Australia ICO #ICO #Airdrop #token #coin #cryptocurrency #investment #ethereum#blockchain

● Retweeting the same post several times is disallowed.
    ● Per re-tweets, 200 OZX  will be given, and the maximum number of possible claims is 10.
    ● Please make sure that this is for the whole ICO period, thus one person is eligible to re-tweets only 10 times.
    ● You should submit the form by 4 September.
    ● Bounties will be paid on 11 September.

We have twitter event going on!

To find out more about our bounty programs, click the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39927503

OZEX
.REVOLUTIONARY ICO PLATFORM.  CRYPTO FUND MANAGER.
Activity: 238
https://eloncity.io/
This isn't easy to be spotted, all we just needed is to only participate on a project managed by a manager who are already trusted by paying for his previous project..
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
It is true that it is hard to find trusted bounty campaigns. Before I join in a signature campaign, I always researching the background of the company and also the manager who managing the campaign. It is the best way for you to find good campaign.
Activity: 196
don't rely too much on the ratings either because it has been shown that they can be altered, you can take them as a good reference, but also make sure you have a good bounty manager, who is aware of the thread and updates the spreadsheet when necessary, it is also good to review the project in depth (whitepaper, roadmap, necessary investment to complete the project, and if the team has experience in what they need to achieve).
Activity: 462
Yes, there are a lot of bounties and we should choose the right one. If they answer your question quickly in their telegram then there are true. Visit their social media if they have many followers. Their goals for the community. You should read all the tips.
Activity: 83
to follow a gift with a high score by a trusted source some very believable gifts may end up fraud. because too many other hunter gifts

If you take the risk with higher risks, there will be a bigger, and do a thorough research on the project, before promoting it.
Activity: 290
Following high rated ico is the ideal way to find the most trusted one but there are also with those low rated ico that are actually good also. Personally I follow bounties that have a unique and uncommon goals compared to those with basic and common goals which is bound to flop or fail.
Activity: 196
Indeed the number of the current bounty is very much. This is in accordance with the number of ICO. And make you have to be more selective in choosing projects, so as not to be fooled by the scam project. I only give advice, we recommend that you follow a bounty for a project that has reached the softcap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
You can try from some reputable bounty managers by using a website platform like this:

https://bountyhive.io
https://bountyplatform.io
http://app.bountyportals.com

you just follow the procedure after you register, because it will be easier for beginners. keep the spirit of friends and continue to work.
Activity: 117
to begin with i was checking on ico's internet site about excellent tasks and was doing bounties . however I think we need to recognise the best bounty managers which can be doing projects already and we need to observe the ones initiatives.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
When choosing a bounty, I primarily focus on what team leads the company, and which admin. This is very influential. I will not voice a bad experience, I will say good - I did not have problems with Amazix. Always everything was done very well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
To learn how to earn bounty campaigns of successful ICO projects, you must have a long and serious preliminary preparation and basic knowledge of crypto-currencies.
Because it is neither theoretically nor practically impossible to cover all projects. Dozens of new projects appear every day.
It will be very useful to constantly study the discussions at special forums. Here you will draw for yourself a real picture of what is happening with different ICOs and bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org