Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 38. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
we can't trust any campaign. the answer is only to join every bounty you like and wait for the result. sometimes I participated in campaigns with 300 participants and it was one of the most profitable bounty. nobody can give you a key to a perfect bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Bounty programs can only be trusted after performing a personal study on the project and coming out with a solid conclusion that the project is highly probable to be successful.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For me, I always find topic which promote by Full member to Legendary. Then read their whitepaper and see how they promote their project. The way the team interact with communication is important too.
Activity: 125
The answer to this question is very simple. certainly need to look at the number of participants. If the number of participants is high, then there is a trust. but sometimes I prefer the ones with low number of particip :oants. The result of yesterday is very good. it means.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
No best or safe bounty available other than they are paying the rewards weekly,Maybe we can say that campaign with trusted managers are trusted campaign but still they are not lot of well reputable manager like aTriz and wapinter are also involved in the scam campaign so don't trust anyone.
It's all about hard research and capability to look for real token/coins value, as of now a lots of bounty campaigns are worthless or no value from
the market, as project haven't got good support from the community, without those people who will invest the project will just end up nothing, much
better to check important things before you select some project to join their bounty so your time and effort will be paid off.
Activity: 196
The most important thing to do is to look for bounty campaign being run by highly respected managers, because they won't want to do anything to spoil their image, and also the quality of the project, if it is one project you can't invest into don't bother touch it, because that means it doesn't worth spending time marketing what you yourself will not invest into so how are you going to convince others to invest into it, because the amount most bounty campaigns give out is tied to the success of token sale
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
No best or safe bounty available other than they are paying the rewards weekly,Maybe we can say that campaign with trusted managers are trusted campaign but still they are not lot of well reputable manager like aTriz and wapinter are also involved in the scam campaign so don't trust anyone.
Activity: 154
Choose only campaigns which are beng handled by the good campaign managers,dont try to join campaigns which has newbie rank manager because it might turn out to be a scam,well known bounty managers wont put you at risk that is why it is recommended to join these good bounty managers instead of joining unknown people.
Activity: 133
Want to find reliable bounties, and you want to be sure to get rewards when joining? To minimize the risk and avoid getting your reward back after supporting the development project. You should look for projects that have a reputable Dev team. Trusted campaign managers such as  amazix, Sylon, deadley, .....
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
The rest is looking at the profile on Twitter. And only about 2-3% of all, I check in more detail and of them as a rule, I support several. And you know for me this is an excellent approach and generally useful for the ecosystem. I provide quality support for high-quality and promising projects that I really like
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I trust only myself! except for the bounty, I'm still investing in ISO, so I carefully select companies. Always look at the team members and white paper, ratings and the market
fsn
Activity: 224
it is better to choose companies with good grades on icobench, as well as trusted authorized experts who can be trusted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
We all know that there are so many bounties out there where we can participate and earn rewards for completing our tasks during the bounty period. We also know that some of them are legit and some are not, so everytime we want to do or participate in bounty campaigns , we must make sure that the bounty we're going to participate with is trusted or not for the sake of our efforts and time will not go for nothing.
Activity: 133
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

If you want to find bounty, better look at its website and whitepaper. And you should also look at their ICO rating, if good you can join it but we will not know how their ICO for the future. whether successful or not depends on your luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Recently, i have participated a few bounties that have turned out to be a scam. It is certainly a waste of time and effort. No one can exactly tell if a bounty will be good or bad, but if there are more participants then it is likely that the bounty would succeed.
Activity: 163
if I think most of them are trusted not only do campaigns without reading their papers most bounty hounters only do campaigns without looking at white papers, but when they have good management of weekly reports, when they always review reports regularly and show report, I think they have good management, so it always gives me trust to them.
Activity: 574
The bounty trusted Huh

Hmm.. i think every bounty have 50:50 to succes or drop.
But, usually bounty like this will success.
1. Original ide
2. Great promotion
3. Touch softcup
4. Have a big partner
5. Parner with exchanger
6. Finish a hardcup
7. Fast to listing in some exchange

I think like that.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
In everyday, there are many bounty campaigns are appeared. We trust it? I do not know. Very difficult to realize that they are high trust campaigns. But in many times in trying bounty, I beleive that the bounty campaigns are managed by strong team, high trust team are good bounties.
Activity: 52
It is not someone who will tell you, I would advise you to make mistakes in joining a bounty campaign, and then you will get experience from them, and what real ones, as for me, will greatly affect your team if it experiences that project more successfully.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

As for me, it is helpful if we'll do series of research about the bounty first before joining. It is important that we'll do something to find out which the best one is. Joining or following their social media accounts is also helpful for us to have an update about the latest happening in their ico.
Pages:
Jump to: