Pages:
Author

Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam? - page 12. (Read 14801 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I think that professionals will work on this, namely: the block system ecosystem will create an immune system against dishonest members of the community. Not only will the market improve, but in ICO the flow of investment will be distributed in favor of really useful projects for the crypto industry, and investors will be able to earn more and more safely.
Activity: 212
there are some parameters that should be followed. for example, it is very important to investigate the project team. Do they not hide their real names, can they find their profiles in social networks, what is their technical experience, are they strong in marketing, is there experience in large projects? Think whether they are able not only to attract investment, but also to build a sustainable business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think it's worth checking every little detail, checking all the facts listed in the white paper, checking all team members, analyzing the idea, its future!
copper member
Activity: 504
I think that it's difficult to determine at once, but there are several criteria by which one can say how good the project is!
1) team
2) technical documentation (whitepaper)
3) idea
4) website
5) soft cap / hard cap
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
no one can give ico scam warranty or no scam. try to see the web, and look at the total sales of his coin, if it has reached hardcap it is very good, maybe a very small scam
I think that this behavior still does not exclude risks, of course they become much less than if they invested in a new project, but still it seems to me that now there are still a lot of projects on the market that today can be scam and no tools today unfortunately no. It's very sad, but it's a fact.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the first thing you need to do is to read the whitepaper and the website of the project. You should see if they are well written or not and understand if they are legit. Another important thing is to find out about the team behind the project, because a lot of depends on the team in project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
First read whitepaper It's best way to find its scam or not.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
It is necessary to make deep research of ICO and the project team. It is also necessary to carefully read the technical documents, WhitePaper at least. And try to assess the economic feasibility of the project.

Activity: 602
Choosing a good ICO project is really not easy, and you need a lot of experience to be able to at least slightly distinguish where fraud is, and where a really promising project. When choosing a project, there are many factors to consider, one indicator with which you can determine a good project is difficult to distinguish.
Activity: 308
A lot of good ico and profitable but there is also a scam, a good ICO usually has a responsive team and they always respond to the comments of its members in their social media group account
Activity: 240
Just do research is the best answers that you can get to questions like these. The coin that you are interested in should be researched to the best of your ability, look at the whitepaper and the roadmap for the coin, also look at what the developers are saying and doing about the project and it is better if a project has a face
Activity: 672
I will always see their team. because many ICO projects are scam because their teams do not show themselves.
Check their whitepaper, Roadmap and Partners.
Activity: 462
Only research can help in choosing an ICO. Approximately half of the success of the project is ensured by a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site has information about its members with detailed background and contact information. It is even better if this team, or at least one of its participants, already had successful projects in the field of blockchain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
нa 100 % нe пoймeшь гдe oбмaн я oбычнo cмoтpю в интepнeтe дaнныe oб ICO мoжнo пoчитaть фopyмы кaк мoжнo бoльшe paccмoтpeть инфopмaции oб этoм ecли инфopмaции мaлo тo cтoит oбxoдить cтopoнoй
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Assess the Project’s Feasibility
Any project you invest money in must be real right now, not in the distant future. The project you invest in should not only be innovative, but also useful to a large number of people in the modern world. Somebody’s going to be using it, after all.The Project’s Team. It’s Very, Very Important
Often scammers write about fictitious people instead of the founders themselves, in order to keep them anonymous. A key to a successful ICO is experts who have experience in their fields and who can easily be found on Facebook or LinkedIn. But best of all is when a team consists of well-known people who have been involved in some cool projects in the past.
Check the Legal Entity
If you Google the project’s legal address and find yourself looking at the address of a kindergarten in the Zyablikovo district, then investing your money there is not advisable. Any contact information, including phone ng

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
We are discussing how to identify phishing projects. I personally think that this is not easy because when professional fraud agencies do, it is difficult to find traces related to their scams. However, I usually check the idea first because the idea will become the factor to decide that ICO can be successful or not.

It is very difficult to judge on the idea of a fraudulent project, scammers choose popular and simple ideas, just present them in a new form
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
there has a many way to check some ico if it not a scam, seing a goal of it project, checking who involved in this project and seing what a product they made that quiet easy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
We are discussing how to identify phishing projects. I personally think that this is not easy because when professional fraud agencies do, it is difficult to find traces related to their scams. However, I usually check the idea first because the idea will become the factor to decide that ICO can be successful or not.
Activity: 19
it's not that easy. If you want to know if an ICO is a scam or not, you should do your own research. Like the other guy said, read whitepapers which is very essential to your over all conclusion.
Activity: 42
I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise
Pages:
Jump to: