Pages:
Author

Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam? - page 13. (Read 14801 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
no one can give ico scam warranty or no scam. try to see the web, and look at the total sales of his coin, if it has reached hardcap it is very good, maybe a very small scam
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
To my great regret, I can not say exactly what you can do to check the project. But still need to identify several rules for this, if in the project you see the project team that is on the video, then most likely the project has many prospects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
Activity: 21
well sometime its hard to find out .... most of them are scam
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
how to check ICO Huh

to check ICO i think you must know the project, coin, roadmap, whitepaper and website.
i also check out every looking ICO is good or not.
if you done to check all it, you must know that ICO is good or not.
so, try it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
A lot of crypto projects, every day more and more. I believe that now the only way to determine a good project from scammers, only for the development team and advisers. Ideas are copied from each other, only for the command crypto project can be determined.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...
If you want to see it's scam or not try to research when the ICO is almost over, if the team still active and still contact with the member maybe it is legit, it's very difficult to check it's scam or not because most of ICO now is scam or have simillar idea.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Too many ICOs has released and its important to research about them because every ICO wont get their success phase. There are of them will failed. So better check out their project, pick the project with working product.
Activity: 350
Do not rush to invest your money in such projects, you need to analyze and understand whether this product is needed on the market. Most projects simply copy each other.
Activity: 140
I'm not an expert. but I have one proven track record. when I go to the ICO website is always seen for what it did if the beautiful pictures prices and ofer some to earn money if the first place the idea is a lot of text and a lot of information on the forum
Activity: 88
For the analysis of ICO projects services such as Icodrops are well suited that expose the rating of projects.
Of course, you need to carefully study Whitepaper, the development team, and become familiar with the activity in social networks.
Particular attention should be given to the objectives of the project and their usefulness for people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...
All is scam, it is not legal to print money
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
There are a lot of new ICO every day, and frankly I'm troubled.
But my only criterion is whether the team is good.
Activity: 238
No one knows at the end whether ICO is a scam or not. But you should look up for more information about the developers of an ICO as well as check out their Whitepaper.
Activity: 140
It's difficult at the beggining, but once that you get used to do that, you will understand that you need to read the whitepaper properly, to make a good research about their telegram, their socialmedia and a lot of other stuff that might be interesting for making your own research.

Activity: 52
explore their projects chat with developers to make the right decision.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Its hard to know but you need to make a research, read the ann thread, whitepaper, look the marketing strategy, check the road map, look if have a strong support of the community lastly if the manager is trusted sometimes it matters.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
When you are a true investor you are not just depending on a good website, a good team or a good feature. You have to make sure all the details included on the website are a 100% true. Not all ICO right now is completely true, some of it are just using its best interest just to make people scam. Be careful. Always do some research first.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Research is needed. There are categories you should use to come to the conclusion if a particular ICO is worth investing in. As a basic, you should definitely take a look at the core team, the whitepaper, the website, their social media, and their online presence.
In my opinion, I recommend you should check the community of that ICO you want to check is the good or bad project for investment.
A good project ICO never give up the investor and always ready to answer any question about the project.
The support team can work up to 24/7 if that is a project in worldwide.
As long as an ICO project has the good community, the value of that ICO token will not lower the ICO price.
Activity: 98
the difference between ICO and IPO is nothing. ICO is looks like IPO, the company want to have money for their project. So, they create an ICO to call for capital and investment. Investor you get profit if their project can be success, of course, it is high risk with which project has not anything.
Pages:
Jump to: