Pages:
Author

Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam? - page 23. (Read 14801 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Hello guys , I have made an investment in an pre-ico of 1500 € . The concept sounds very nice , they have launched  a youtube channel with some funny presentation clips . But I'm not sure if i made the best decision . The website looks simple and trustable . I would like some feedback of this website , please !

www.orbistransfer.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Personally I don't like those who did all those luxury advertisements, and those team...Looks all same, seems they are so care about the superficial thing...Just make me feel even more like a nice scam...
Activity: 252
I think it is all about team and their reputation. See what they have done, look for it
Activity: 58
yes, there are so many icos already have come and coming but if you want to avoid scam ico at fitst you should try to find out who are working behind that project which you are going to to invest.also if you see that project team members  trying to hide their identity or their face,then it will better to avoid that ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
there are so many ICOs in the cryptocurrency market. Here you have to be careful when you are selecting an ICO. Here you have to do different researches to find whether it is a scam or not. Firstly you pay attention to project idea. If its is a worth idea and can be solve burning question in these days you can go ahead. Next step is find information about team members. You have find whether they are well reputed in the field. If they are well reputed and responsible people you can go ahead. In these days Dannel ICO is a good ICO. It is the first artificial intelligent assistant created to help cryptocurrency investors. Like daneel there are some ICO with good project and members. But you have to spend some times and do hard work to find valuable information.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
developer might gives with reference as future investors to gains of details with information as the release by the official media and more with the deliverance from the team as displacing links and message by the different online media to reach the wider on customs of profile with the public audience.

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Before buying the tokens of a particular project, it should be carefully and thoroughly examined. The main thing to study the description of the project, the road map, White Paper. It is important that real deadlines are written and all promises are extremely realizable. And the main thing to understand, everything that you do will depend only on you.
Activity: 266
icostats.com and icoholder.com and icorating.com u can keep checking these 3 websites for ICO ratings and decide to invest as per the ratings
Activity: 291
I think to check it is very difficult, but I suggest to make sure first all the biodata from that make the ICO.
Activity: 39
White paper and do a perfect research?
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...
At first you could see from the vision and mission of the ico. And then you could see from the pre sale of ico.you could see if the ico success the pre sale will reach the soft cap. It will be the best ico too if it reach hardcap too. Ypu could invest at the pre sale or main sale because it will give you more bonuses.
Activity: 118
My Identity Coin
it is not an easy to find legit bounty campaign. first you have to check the work experience of the team members in the forum. and the idea of the campaign must be check.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
There is only way to find good ICO. You have to search all whitepaper and team because  team and pruduct could be make it real. Generaly ICOs are SCAM rigth now. If you have doubt dont invest ICO. good luck.

I don't think it's an effective way to figure out if an ICO is scam or not because everything in the internet aren't real or half of them are fake. Everything can be faked and copied especially when a graphic artist could make a to good to be true website, white paper and could even get any pictures and assign them as developers and part of the team.
I advice to check their social networks like telegram and other media outlets because gud ico have good social networks especially telegram that is hard to purge.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
There are a lot of ways to check and spot a good ICO but one of the most effective way is to visit their social media community like Facebook, Twitter and telegram. Their followers and members can do a lot of stories and you will decide if that ICO is a good one or not. Because good ICO have good social community.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Think if the product or new service make sense and can generate profits.
To know if they are scam you will find it by there convincing power to joined them, they will do and say anything to particapate and invest to them. So to avoid them make sure you know there project and you also have all the details even their each member of there team. Then in the end its depend on you if they are trusted or not.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Even you do study or read there project there are still scam ICO is still using of many people and many ICO came out so many people invest and trust to them, but even that they will never win to in the end. And to check if its scam if they are many propose and they much convincing, also if you feel doubt then don't join them. Then eventually you will find a good ICO and trusty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...
First of all, you should check its whitelist and especially pay attention to the "team" and "road map" sections. Also, if you are not completely educated in blockchain technology, you should use special sites that evaluate the ICO like Icodrops com and so on. And only then you should make decision by yourself invest in this ICO or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
In crypto world there are many ICO, so it is really difficult to find a genuine project. You can do as much research about the project in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcointalk forum. Team members plays an important role for a particular project. A project that is trusted and holds a good team will also deliver positive outcome. So search before you invest.
The most important thing is all information of devs in the project are clearly and correct. Do you want to invest in a project with fake information? For me, I do not want to do that. So, check the information is very important to help you know a project is really want to grow more or just for make money and scam.

Yup its better to check carefully the information that the Developer provided because every detail in the ico project are important to know if the project are legit or have  real product. Dont invest to any ico project that have no exact goal to their project because its surely a scam.
Additional information before entering to ico project always check out for news regarding to the project that you choose.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
To know who is real who is not by study first there propose product also there member and all the details about there project. So to avoid those scam ICO you must check first then read before participate to them.
Activity: 233
There is only way to find good ICO. You have to search all whitepaper and team because  team and pruduct could be make it real. Generaly ICOs are SCAM rigth now. If you have doubt dont invest ICO. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: