Pages:
Author

Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam? - page 24. (Read 14801 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 500
In crypto world there are many ICO, so it is really difficult to find a genuine project. You can do as much research about the project in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcointalk forum. Team members plays an important role for a particular project. A project that is trusted and holds a good team will also deliver positive outcome. So search before you invest.
The most important thing is all information of devs in the project are clearly and correct. Do you want to invest in a project with fake information? For me, I do not want to do that. So, check the information is very important to help you know a project is really want to grow more or just for make money and scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In crypto world there are many ICO, so it is really difficult to find a genuine project. You can do as much research about the project in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcointalk forum. Team members plays an important role for a particular project. A project that is trusted and holds a good team will also deliver positive outcome. So search before you invest.
Activity: 394
Merit: 101
Research. No way to be 100% certain, but read whitepapers, talk to devs, etc. The less info you can find, the greater likelihood of a scam.

here is the new definition of whitepaper: piece of paper that makes you believe in any sort of b.s idea with amazinly hypnotizing effect, makers of sense. Cheesy  
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Good way to check the ICO project is to watch reviews and ask questions to devs. Also you can find information about ICO at the sites with ICO ratings.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Think if the product or new service make sense and can generate profits.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
hard. very hard to check if it scam or not. even they dont scam but they fail you still lost everything you invested
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Research thoroughly about the project, check their website and most importantly check about their developers, if the developers are experienced in blockchain and there are nice advisors of the project then it's a good project. Don't forget to check the white paper, you should know about the project you are investing in.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
This is what I usually do:
-check their twitter and website > see if they have enough tweets and followers and if the website looks legit
-check the team > see if they are real people and they have linkedin or twitter with real human pics!
-check the reddit or telegram
-check if they are featured on ico bench, ico drops and similar sites!

If you feel something is right dont invest, catch the next train!
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...

Many ways we can do to research the new ico project. First try to look at the team from the project, whether they are really serious about handling a project. Second look at Whitepaper from the project, We can see and read it a bit. Third Try looking at the roadmap of the project, Whether the project is worth investing or not. So far I just do that and that's my opinion. Finally try looking at the project's home country. Maybe that's it. may be useful.
Activity: 65
It is very difficult to identify an ICO with good future. Filtering is difficult but projects with solid team and a product already developed are usually OK.
Activity: 448
Many ICO is a scam. There are criteria for selection, as well as criteria, from which it is possible to assume further growth on the  exchange. This information is sufficient on the forum and on the Internet, so look)
Activity: 84
I want to know too  how to know if the ICO has the possibility to be scam , I guess I have a bad luck on  chosing ICO because many time I' ve been scam so I want to know if the ICO is scam.
Activity: 168
Indeed, that there are a lot of ICO going out and sometimes even if you do some research about it. But I have know an ICO that is going to release soon where it is I'm sure that is not a scam that is the Daneel.io daneel is in partnership with IBM in just 9 days and 10 hours also it has already 3500 white listed members already.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
You can check their quality, team members, white paper, technology and their project goals. You can find your answer for about any project.
Activity: 574

you can check the ICO is from learn about the ICO itself choose your ICO that you want to invest after know the name and the project search for the detail like their whitepaper and anything else even check the team of that ICO good project always have a good team.
Activity: 278
One word - Research.

Look into everything they offer, ask them questions, see what the flaws are and what are the positives. Don't rush into an investment and only invest what you can afford to invest. There are too many people throwing a lot of money without thinking.
Activity: 39

you need to read all the information they have give to you and research it whether its true or not. find news about their ico. if there is nothing about them and no particular information that can support the project they do I suggest to stay away from that ico cause it have a high probability of scam. read whitepaper and doing chat in telegram seems good choices to find out if the ico are real or fake.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Ensure you do your own research,do not folliw the crowd hye to invest,check in detsiks there whitpaper,the team behind the project,and there past track record,in terms there professional experience.Research before you invest. Do not be lazy to invrstigate about the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

The best thing to do if you want to know if that ICO's you want to invest is Scam or not is doing some research about their project and read their whitepaper or you can check their social page if they have more follower or investor that they want to invest their project also. Anyways, that's what i'm doing if i want to invest in new ICO's.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
A lot of ICOs out now raising millions of dollars through public and private sales. This is the dream for both investors, developers and also scammers.
To be sure about any ICO you want to invest in means to make thorough and intensive research before committing your funds.
Leave no stone unturned and make sure you are not following the crowd by investing in any project.
You can never be 100% sure but always check for a working prototype and investigate extensively their roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: