Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 6. (Read 13573 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2019, 07:03:16 PM
If I have to buy something I always do it in my way. Firstly I did some research and then search for a good entry point. Of I am able to find one I put it iny watchlist with a note of the entry point. And checked it some times letter . Cause mostly when we talked about something in this market that means that coin is in peak. So wait and that is the most effective way to me for buying something. But sometimes you don't have to wait cause most of the time I saw pumps and dumps games. So it's easy on that situation. You don't have to do anything just follow the market.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
June 17, 2019, 06:53:02 PM
You must have confidence if you are unsure so that you doubt whether you will make a decision, even though good opportunities don't come for the second time in the near future.

to buy or sell, you must check the current coin movements so you know which steps to take.
Activity: 531
June 17, 2019, 06:24:06 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

If you want a perfect investment then you should really invest on a perfect time too. And I think it is still a perfect time for us to invest right now because prices are still affordable.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
June 14, 2019, 02:34:29 PM
As usual, BTC has started rising and alts are bleeding. This is a very conducive time to enter the aktcoin market. After the BTC run, the altcoins will also start rising so be prepared and fill your bags
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 12, 2019, 12:20:19 PM
Not when, but for how long. I am constantly buying Bitcoin, but now it is so expensive, not like few months ago when I bought Bitcoins for 3500USD. Today with the same sum I can buy almost 3 time less Bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2019, 12:18:11 PM
I have bought a lot of coins during 2018 and I am buying them right now, because I am sure that 2019 is going to be one of the greatest years in the crypto currencies history and 9k for BTC is just the beginning.
not the fact that it will happen exactly in 2019, but the fact that it will happen it is for sure. just need to wait for this moment and by that time have a huge portfolio
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 12:05:37 PM
I have bought a lot of coins during 2018 and I am buying them right now, because I am sure that 2019 is going to be one of the greatest years in the crypto currencies history and 9k for BTC is just the beginning.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2019, 11:59:28 AM
In crypto, each time is good to buy but there are better times to buy and that is when the market goes bearish. During these times, the market prices are relatively low. Also, the time to buy a coin is ascertained after studying that particular coin and knowing its capabilities of rising in the future.
definitely, you are right. The choice for investment should be made as to how strong the project is and how it plans to develop over the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 12, 2019, 11:30:44 AM
In crypto, each time is good to buy but there are better times to buy and that is when the market goes bearish. During these times, the market prices are relatively low. Also, the time to buy a coin is ascertained after studying that particular coin and knowing its capabilities of rising in the future.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
June 12, 2019, 11:09:00 AM
I buy on signals, and when I myself consider that the coin has been gaining momentum for quite a long time, but the price has not grown. The same weighty factor for me will be the emergence of new volumes of coins that interest me.
Activity: 316
June 12, 2019, 10:42:50 AM
If you have examined the coin and you believe the coin is good, then buy it before the coin price rises even higher, and later you will regret
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 12, 2019, 10:00:08 AM
Currently is time to sell and not to buy. Just take a look at btc and top altcoins, all of them are already overbought. We need some short term correction to get a breath and to move higher.

nice, if you use a technical indicators to know when the right time to sell your assets my friend
thats mean you are not greedy, and always think about the risk of investing,, and thats good
but few days ago the price already down hard, wich mean a huge profit taking actions already come, so the price could spike up in the near time mate
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 12, 2019, 08:18:38 AM
Well, sometimes it’s just pointless to think about if it’s worth buying now or not.. I mean, we’ve already entered the crypto industry somehow, no need to doubt too much. If you researched well about the coin it should be enough to buy and wait for the good prices.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 12, 2019, 08:12:25 AM
Currently is time to sell and not to buy. Just take a look at btc and top altcoins, all of them are already overbought. We need some short term correction to get a breath and to move higher.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 12, 2019, 08:10:52 AM
For me I still make a bad entry on buying But I have learned some lessons on it. First, do not be tempted when the price goes down, because it may be the start of the dump, observe a little longer to have a good decision.
Sometimes you also have to consider which coin that you want to invest not just because that has cheaper price but because of the potential of the coin to recover in the market. Not all crypto coin able to recover after a big dump because some lose their value and lost the investment.
Recovery in a bear market can also be false. investments must be smart. I believe that you need to choose a coin relative to its fundamental analysis.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 12, 2019, 08:08:49 AM
At this times of cryptocurrency and its situation it is good and better to have coins to hold but we need to choose the best altcoins,Opportunity to recover losses is here and this is the time for us to grab this one.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 12, 2019, 07:55:56 AM
For me I still make a bad entry on buying But I have learned some lessons on it. First, do not be tempted when the price goes down, because it may be the start of the dump, observe a little longer to have a good decision.
Sometimes you also have to consider which coin that you want to invest not just because that has cheaper price but because of the potential of the coin to recover in the market. Not all crypto coin able to recover after a big dump because some lose their value and lost the investment.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
June 12, 2019, 07:49:01 AM
Activity: 546
June 11, 2019, 04:42:35 AM
Buy when others are fearful. Honestly I watch for some coins/tokens getting the all time low in months then forget about it for some time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 08, 2019, 06:11:50 AM
it is true that sometimes it just keeps on rising and settles on a higher level, but usually it has dips after each rise... you just have to place your orders well and hope for the best...
some people are keen in identifying these movements but is always has a bit of guessing into it
Pages:
Jump to: