Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 4. (Read 13573 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
June 19, 2019, 06:30:39 PM
On when the price of the coins be going down and directly to choose those coins that have a potential to increase the price in a future. As of now must better to choose etherium, The price of etherium was in dip so they have a chance increase the price more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2019, 06:21:37 PM
There is no right time for buying coins. Just you have to face some factors in the process. Buy the coin when it is not in the peak time. But it after its listing in a big exchange that can give a good amount of profit. But the coin when market conditions are not so good. When market is not good the individual coins are also not in good position. That's it. But if you are a holder for a long time then almost nothing matters a small difference in pubg is not a big thing.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 19, 2019, 04:47:24 PM
Really need to buy when the price is low.  But it is also necessary to take into account the fact that coins may become cheaper and disappear over time.  You need to choose top and high-quality coins.
as investors we must have confidence before buying and choosing coins that we will use in investing and we must be able to see and be smart in utilizing every opportunity we get in investing, of course
Activity: 406
June 19, 2019, 04:08:30 PM
Really need to buy when the price is low.  But it is also necessary to take into account the fact that coins may become cheaper and disappear over time.  You need to choose top and high-quality coins.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 19, 2019, 04:04:50 PM
I am not thinking about when I would buy. But when I should sell  Grin. I could say that I cumulated enough cryptocurrencies in the long bear market since 2017. But I do not want to make same mistake like in 2017 when I can realize quite a good profit.  Shocked Lips sealed
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 04:03:16 PM
It seems to me that it is much more profitable to buy coins when the market is at the bottom.  Only you need to carefully study and choose a coin in order not to lose your money.  After you buy Osanians just wait and enjoy life and your profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 19, 2019, 03:59:33 PM
Coins always rise or fall in value from time to time. Finding such coins and determining the right moments to buy and sell is the key to success. Of course there are moments more favorable for buying or selling. Much depends on the state of the market.
When have a capital for investment, find the coin where you want to invest. Find the one that grows rather than staying low. All the time is the good time to do it, do not waste so much time waiting because you also lose many opportunities.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
June 19, 2019, 03:46:07 PM
most often I buy in a growing market.  because I think that there is such a high probability that I will really earn a profit, and I will not be in the red.  as the market will grow my profits will also increase.
Activity: 616
June 19, 2019, 03:43:53 PM
I see from the current market conditions, all famous coins are green ,not wrong buy now just to keep, if up there is a higher increase I suggest investation half your capital to buy coins from the 1 to 5 coinmarcetcap rating if you want to make a profit
indeed, in general, the strategy in investing in crypto currencies is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price and will likely get profits, but in the current situation and conditions investors must be smart in seeing and utilizing every opportunity to get a profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 02:55:38 PM
You always need to analyse a coin and you should know where to buy. First of all, I am buying altcoins one month before a big announcement, so I am giving a coin some time to raise the price and short before the release I am selling this coin
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 19, 2019, 02:52:50 PM
I see from the current market conditions, all famous coins are green ,not wrong buy now just to keep, if up there is a higher increase I suggest investation half your capital to buy coins from the 1 to 5 coinmarcetcap rating if you want to make a profit

Always bare in mind to buy during low price in the market, and sell at high because that's the best opportunity for us to grab on this point. When you're interested to buy at this moment, that's for sure you'll be able to hold a cheaper coin price then wait for the right time for it's price to increase. By the moment it's price increases at profitable value, you can decide selling your holdings and take the profit as your ROI.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 02:40:00 PM
What I really love is that they don't only reward content creators, but also viewers. In my opinion, this is a great and new step. And as for listing, they are soon to be on Binance. Wink

Oh wow, VRA on Binance? Sounds extremely great. And I remember Fantom project, so in my opinion with such an idea Verasity can repeat their success Smiley
Activity: 84
June 19, 2019, 02:39:12 PM
Hmm, sounds very attractive. And what are their most interesting feature? Kinda the one you love the most, for example. And are they already listed?

What I really love is that they don't only reward content creators, but also viewers. In my opinion, this is a great and new step. And as for listing, they are soon to be on Binance. Wink
June 19, 2019, 02:38:05 PM
Sure, of course. Well, in few words Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they are already having a working platform + active users, so this gives even more confidence to me, for example

Hmm, sounds very attractive. And what are their most interesting feature? Kinda the one you love the most, for example. And are they already listed?
June 19, 2019, 02:37:21 PM
Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar, but cannot remind for sure. Can you please elaborate on what they are bringing?

Sure, of course. Well, in few words Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they are already having a working platform + active users, so this gives even more confidence to me, for example
June 19, 2019, 02:33:57 PM
Well, probably the most advanced solution I have lately met is Verasity project (VRA token). I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are widely discussed these days Smiley

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar, but cannot remind for sure. Can you please elaborate on what they are bringing?
June 19, 2019, 02:33:00 PM
Makes sense. And can you provide me with an example of advanced solution? I mean the one that is so to you. Curious to know Wink

Well, probably the most advanced solution I have lately met is Verasity project (VRA token). I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are widely discussed these days Smiley
June 19, 2019, 02:32:09 PM
This is true. For example, talking about me, I pay attention to tokens, being listed on Binance, BitForex etc, for example. Of course, only the ones with strong ideas

Makes sense. And can you provide me with an example of advanced solution? I mean the one that is so to you. Curious to know Wink
June 19, 2019, 02:31:07 PM
Yeah, agree with you that it all matters, but I also evaluate few other things. For example, in my opinion, it is also important to be listed on the leading exchanges

This is true. For example, talking about me, I pay attention to tokens, being listed on Binance, BitForex etc, for example. Of course, only the ones with strong ideas
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 19, 2019, 02:25:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: