Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 5. (Read 13573 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 02:17:44 PM
As for me, of course, I evaluate the idea, then I look at the team, the real value and use cases, then on the progress and on the product. How does it work for you?

Yeah, agree with you that it all matters, but I also evaluate few other things. For example, in my opinion, it is also important to be listed on the leading exchanges
Activity: 84
June 19, 2019, 02:16:54 PM
This is very true. But what do you evaluate, while choosing the project? Cause in my opinion, there are many criteria that matter a lot

As for me, of course, I evaluate the idea, then I look at the team, the real value and use cases, then on the progress and on the product. How does it work for you?
Activity: 42
June 19, 2019, 02:16:14 PM
In my opinion, much depends on particular solutions and the exchanges they are listed on. Cause in my opinion, there are truly advanced solutions that take the niche on one or another market

This is very true. But what do you evaluate, while choosing the project? Cause in my opinion, there are many criteria that matter a lot
Activity: 84
June 19, 2019, 02:15:37 PM
In my opinion, much depends on particular solutions and the exchanges they are listed on. Cause in my opinion, there are truly advanced solutions that take the niche on one or another market
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 01:02:15 PM
it seems to me that if a user of a cryptocurrency always monitors the state of his coin, then it is always possible to make a note in which frameworks the price fluctuates.  Based on this, you can always find the right time to buy and sell.  If we take, for example, the Populous coin, then practically for a month this coin rose several times and fell in price in the framework of 0.98 dollars to 1, 20 dollars.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
June 19, 2019, 04:58:09 AM
If theres a chance to buy then buy, dont wait for the price to rise its your own decision. Buy now dont wait for bull run no matter what happen prices will be rising because we are at the stage of bull run. As you can see the drastically rise of bitcoin then next will pump on that is altcoin. Invest your best token now and hold it for sometime.
Activity: 588
June 19, 2019, 04:16:12 AM
Coins always rise or fall in value from time to time. Finding such coins and determining the right moments to buy and sell is the key to success. Of course there are moments more favorable for buying or selling. Much depends on the state of the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 19, 2019, 12:35:10 AM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
I don't think there are or should be a specific time to buy, but currently this a good time to buy in as the market is looking more good. Allo investing on new potential projects can yield more good result in the future
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 19, 2019, 12:31:49 AM
Trading time finished, now holding time. Everyday continue price increasing of altcoins, so for now your friend right in cryptocurrency now or never.

Buying several types of coins and holding back for the next few months until the end of the year comes to see prices rise again until prices return like a few years ago. This is very much later in my opinion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 18, 2019, 09:00:04 PM
If we have analyzed the coin and we believe that the coin has a high potential for increase in the future, there is no doubt to buy coins at any price position while the coin has not experienced a high increase but if we are late to buy the risk we will receive is very clear high because ATH coins like altcoin usually only last a little.

Sometimes price can trick us. When bitcoin at $1000, many people start thinking its already buble and will burst, but we saw bitcoin can reach $19k. I think we buy because the project are promising and if we invest on the project not the price, i am believe we will gain profits
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 18, 2019, 07:58:11 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

Honestly, even I've been here for a years but until now I'm not an experts in trading, but have an idea about it, and never try day trade in my daily routine, though I trade 3 x a week. its very difficult to monitor the price of the coin in the market. But sometimes, I've been thinking about to apply day trade in my daily life because I saw it is too effective. So when one of the top coins are dumped its price I buy for it then hold that's what I did now so far.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 18, 2019, 07:49:56 PM
I am buying when there is a bounce back. I do not enter easily without an intesive plan. Before execution, I make decisions to my mind of where and when I will enter the market. I also have cut loss so that I stop my loss when my bias never happens. In addition, I also buy top 5 coins in CMC.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 18, 2019, 07:44:22 PM
If we have analyzed the coin and we believe that the coin has a high potential for increase in the future, there is no doubt to buy coins at any price position while the coin has not experienced a high increase but if we are late to buy the risk we will receive is very clear high because ATH coins like altcoin usually only last a little.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 18, 2019, 07:32:05 PM
Now obviously you need to keep many altcoins , I think right now obviously the growth will be , since bitcoin is definitely going to 10000 , and altcoins will go for it!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
June 18, 2019, 07:27:05 PM
A great time to purchase alternative assets is when they dip in value relative to the asset they are pegged to which in most instances is Bitcoin and if you wait patiently for this to occur, you can generally pick up some bargains, especially if the leading asset extends its dominance further just make sure you focus primarily on top ranked assets
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 11:24:58 AM

If you want a perfect investment then you should really invest on a perfect time too. And I think it is still a perfect time for us to invest right now because prices are still affordable.
Activity: 812
June 17, 2019, 09:39:50 PM
As usual, BTC has started rising and alts are bleeding. This is a very conducive time to enter the aktcoin market. After the BTC run, the altcoins will also start rising so be prepared and fill your bags
Buying the dip on altcoin when bitcoin start rising is always good move to make profit in short therm, right now top ten altcoin will gain alot of profit when btc keep above $ 9K
It's hard to see good prices if we don't have technical skills. Sometimes when the price looks down, and we buy it, what happens is that the price drops even further. I think it's hard to find out when is the best time to buy but it's better to buy coins that have good products and hodl
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
June 12, 2019, 11:19:20 AM
At this times of cryptocurrency and its situation it is good and better to have coins to hold but we need to choose the best altcoins,Opportunity to recover losses is here and this is the time for us to grab this one.
buying altcoin cryptocurrency must be selected for the best coins, I suggest buying in the list of the top 10 coins. so I think this can be a good choice before buying rather than risking the money you have
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 07:29:31 PM
As usual, BTC has started rising and alts are bleeding. This is a very conducive time to enter the aktcoin market. After the BTC run, the altcoins will also start rising so be prepared and fill your bags
Buying the dip on altcoin when bitcoin start rising is always good move to make profit in short therm, right now top ten altcoin will gain alot of profit when btc keep above $ 9K
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 17, 2019, 07:21:24 PM
My colleague friends keep asking me this same question over and over and they always laugh at the reply in give to them. My reply is, I'm buying when I draw a conclusion from my research that its the right time to buy, its the right time to invest your money into this coin or that coin. Very simple, no one decides for me, i take bold decisions myself, if I lose, I blame myself and nobody so I've got to be careful what to buy and when to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: