Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to run a faucet? - page 2. (Read 14383 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 12:25:03 AM
hi!, i was wondering something about this CPM ads, if im on a faucet and i forget to close the webpage and leave it open, do the owner gets the same number of  impressions just from me? i mean, if their banner shows 1000 times while the faucet is open on my pc it is as if it were just one time or more? Huh
You should 1st know what is impression for an adnetwork . Ad networks count 1 unique IP visit as  1 impression for an ad within 24 hours of time .
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
December 28, 2015, 10:11:28 PM
hi!, i was wondering something about this CPM ads, if im on a faucet and i forget to close the webpage and leave it open, do the owner gets the same number of  impressions just from me? i mean, if their banner shows 1000 times while the faucet is open on my pc it is as if it were just one time or more? Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 21, 2015, 04:41:37 PM
It's possible to earn 1 bitcoin in month if the payout rate will be 50 satoshi per 5 minutes / 600 satoshi per hour or not?
I very highly doubt it. Earning 1 bitcoin in a month would be extremely difficult even if you weren't giving out Bitcoin as rewards.

I have more questions about faucet,could i contact you via PM?
Sure, either post your questions here or send me a PM with them. Keep in mind that I haven't ran a faucet in a long time though, so my advice may be outdated.

Okay thanks for all your answers.
But i think it will be possible to earn 1 bitcoin in month,but i will need tons of ads.  Roll Eyes
I will never open faucet site for scam!
Thanks again.

1 BTC is a lot if you work on CPC, maybe you should integrate some high yielding CPS campaigns from bitcoin related companies.

The visitor  is already into bitcoin right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 21, 2015, 03:36:55 PM
It's possible to earn 1 bitcoin in month if the payout rate will be 50 satoshi per 5 minutes / 600 satoshi per hour or not?
I very highly doubt it. Earning 1 bitcoin in a month would be extremely difficult even if you weren't giving out Bitcoin as rewards.

Sure, either post your questions here or send me a PM with them. Keep in mind that I haven't ran a faucet in a long time though, so my advice may be outdated.

Okay thanks for all your answers.
But i think it will be possible to earn 1 bitcoin in month,but i will need tons of ads.  Roll Eyes
I will never open faucet site for scam!
Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
November 21, 2015, 03:25:52 PM

November 21, 2015, 03:21:35 PM
And what about profit from faucet? ~after one month?

If the faucet will run on free hosting + free domain

Faucet info:

250 satoshi up to 25.000 satoshi per 5 minute claim.

Tons of adds with high pay rates.
It's close to impossible to say without having more information. To get an estimate you would need to have your faucet running for a little while so you can get average advertisement and payout stats. You could then just get the average amount you pay out daily and subtract the amount you get back from ads per day from that number.
Since you're running on free hosting and domains everything you get back will be profit, so the number you get back will just be the amount of profit given per day. You could then just times that by 7, 30 or 365 to get the profit per week, month and year respectively.

If this is a plan for a faucet, there is no way to know how it will go until you start running it. As I said in the OP, it's completely okay to change your faucet if the payout rates aren't working or it is costing you too much.
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
November 21, 2015, 02:45:04 PM

Faucet info:

It's close to impossible to say without having more information. To get an estimate you would need to have your faucet running for a little while so you can get average advertisement and payout stats. You could then just get the average amount you pay out daily and subtract the amount you get back from ads per day from that number.
Since you're running on free hosting and domains everything you get back will be profit, so the number you get back will just be the amount of profit given per day. You could then just times that by 7, 30 or 365 to get the profit per week, month and year respectively.

If this is a plan for a faucet, there is no way to know how it will go until you start running it. As I said in the OP, it's completely okay to change your faucet if the payout rates aren't working or it is costing you too much.
November 21, 2015, 02:35:34 PM

Faucet info:

Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
November 21, 2015, 10:15:13 AM
Very nice tutorial. Thank you for this.

It helped out a bunch. Now I can link some people to this tutorial
Activity: 350
November 21, 2015, 12:51:00 AM
Very good friend, thank you
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
October 14, 2015, 09:32:11 AM
Bump.
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
October 12, 2015, 02:06:08 PM
UPDATE:

-Created new section - Other Methods of Monetizing
-Added Referral Rotators to Other Methods of Monetizing
-Added CoinWall to Other Methods of Monetizing
-Added Bitcoin-ScratchTicket to Other Methods of Monetizing

-Removed ConfidentCaptcha from Captcha Advertising
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
October 11, 2015, 09:17:18 AM
not much profit maybe you will not profit because many bot has abuse faucet site, seems now not many people playing faucet Smiley
I know that FaucetBox and Funcaptcha are both working very hard to try and stop the problem of bots.
If you balance your rewards well, create your own custom theme and use up to date scripts and services you should be fine.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2015, 12:33:18 AM
just wondering how much profits will you have for owning a faucet Huh
not much profit maybe you will not profit because many bot has abuse faucet site, seems now not many people playing faucet Smiley
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
October 10, 2015, 11:52:17 AM
UPDATE:

-Improved layout and readability of post using anchor tags.
-Added asterisks with different colours to indicate how trustworthy a site is (See Asterisk Key)

-Added Funcaptcha to Captcha Advertising
-Added AdBTC to Banner Advertising
-Added Adalso to Banner Advertising
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
July 25, 2015, 08:42:05 AM
It depends on a few things. The traffic that you get, rewards that you offer and the ad networks that you use all play a part. Try asking faucet owners for a general figure, I'm sure they'll be willing to give you an idea.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 25, 2015, 12:21:32 AM
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
July 24, 2015, 07:38:39 PM
The Minteye captcha stopped working about a month ago, so they should probably be removed from the list.
Fixed, thanks for the report.
Activity: 382
July 24, 2015, 06:45:58 PM
The Minteye captcha stopped working about a month ago, so they should probably be removed from the list.
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
July 24, 2015, 03:51:32 PM
i want create a faucet but i dont understand what must i do and i dont know what benefit if i have faucet.
To make a faucet you just have to add a script to a server, link it to a SQL database and change some things in the settings. If need be, you can probably get someone from the Services to help you if you get stuck anywhere.
The benefits of having a faucet is that you could get some profit from ad revenue, and it helped me understand Bitcoin and running a Bitcoin related site more when I first started. If you're not 100% sure about what you want to get from running a faucet, you might waste time and money creating one.
Pages:
Jump to: