Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to run a faucet? - page 5. (Read 14383 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 09, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
didnt google place something with the new captcha system?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
April 09, 2015, 06:15:58 PM
Anyone seen something similar with reCaptcha? On my faucet number of visitors in one day jumped abnormally fast. I'm not sure if it was some rotator or bot ..
Have you tried using something like Google Analytics? That may shed some light on where your traffic is coming from.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
April 09, 2015, 05:42:27 PM
Anyone seen something similar with reCaptcha? On my faucet number of visitors in one day jumped abnormally fast. I'm not sure if it was some rotator or bot ..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 08, 2015, 04:13:58 PM
I dont know what happen, but after running a faucet for a day and pay around 400.000 satoshi, I felt something wrong there. I tracked some multiple addresses and find out that they lead into the same destination addresses. Do you think it's a bot? If so, it is possible to bypass the captcha? i'm using minteye and this is my faucet: http://halving.pw/ seriously I felt cheated. Also in ad statistic and Google analytics the impression didn't even reach 100, but the faucet got 300 addresses listed. Any way to solve this?
That does sound pretty suspicious, have you tried replacing the Minteye captcha with ReCaptcha? Since it's arguably more secure, it could perhaps lower the chances.
Lol I was using recaptha and then interesting to place the Advertising Captcha. Okay, I'll see the result tomorrow!

EDIT: I changed back to ReCaptha and seems the bot stopped, but I got huge loss because of that. Can't believe minteye is vulnerable.. All of the payout points to 1AzRkXiGpHbXyWok4uXvCzmezDuW8FGa3m Sad

That really blows dude, but its kinda expected no? I mean most try to bot freebitco.in but I dont know how people get away with it?

Is there any way you can track down on what bot hes using?
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
April 08, 2015, 03:51:58 PM
I'm sorry that you had to go through that, I will add a warning in the OP for it. It's never fun when something of yours gets cheated.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2015, 10:55:25 AM
I dont know what happen, but after running a faucet for a day and pay around 400.000 satoshi, I felt something wrong there. I tracked some multiple addresses and find out that they lead into the same destination addresses. Do you think it's a bot? If so, it is possible to bypass the captcha? i'm using minteye and this is my faucet: http://halving.pw/ seriously I felt cheated. Also in ad statistic and Google analytics the impression didn't even reach 100, but the faucet got 300 addresses listed. Any way to solve this?
That does sound pretty suspicious, have you tried replacing the Minteye captcha with ReCaptcha? Since it's arguably more secure, it could perhaps lower the chances.
Lol I was using recaptha and then interesting to place the Advertising Captcha. Okay, I'll see the result tomorrow!

EDIT: I changed back to ReCaptha and seems the bot stopped, but I got huge loss because of that. Can't believe minteye is vulnerable.. All of the payout points to 1AzRkXiGpHbXyWok4uXvCzmezDuW8FGa3m Sad
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
April 06, 2015, 10:42:04 AM
April 06, 2015, 10:14:09 AM
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
April 05, 2015, 09:08:50 AM
Yeah, thats why I stopped creating my personal faucet after that. But this time I'm gonna try again, also I can learn some stuff about html, css, php and javascript in the same time Grin

Anyway, thanks for the guide. Left you some tips although its not big enough, but atleast you can pay your fees on your transaction Wink
Be sure to ask here if you have any problems and I can try my best to solve them.

Thank you for the tip also, it is highly appreciated!
April 05, 2015, 08:55:00 AM
I can't say I've ever had such a problem with the UK version of Hostinger. I have several test sites hosted using free hosting and none are suspended without notice, and the paid hosting worked well for me when I used it. I will agree with you that free hosts are bad if you are getting a large amount of traffic which is why I noted that in the OP.
Yeah, thats why I stopped creating my personal faucet after that. But this time I'm gonna try again, also I can learn some stuff about html, css, php and javascript in the same time Grin

Anyway, thanks for the guide. Left you some tips although its not big enough, but atleast you can pay your fees on your transaction Wink
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
April 05, 2015, 08:48:42 AM
I think I successfully did it.. Grin
Congrats, hope everything works smoothly for you!

Also I suggest to not trusting free version of hostinger.

I ever use idhostinger (It's the Indonesian hostinger group, so I can assume they are same) to run a faucet while I testing with it. You can't generate a lot of traffic because they limits the visitor, then they'll redirected into their error cpu_exceed page.
After a month they suddenly suspended my host (I already have a lot of modified scripts there) and I can't access my file anymore and I forgot to create a backup before. They're worst in my opinion.

Don't know about the paid hosting, but the free version already make me want to stay away from them. Good things I almost give my money to them
I can't say I've ever had such a problem with the UK version of Hostinger. I have several test sites hosted using free hosting and none are suspended without notice, and the paid hosting worked well for me when I used it. I will agree with you that free hosts are bad if you are getting a large amount of traffic which is why I noted that in the OP.
April 04, 2015, 09:42:22 PM
Also about Minifaucet, is it possible to make batch payments to minimize the transaction fees?
Other faucets have done it before. If you look a few pages back I supplied some PHP code for making batch payments using Blockchain.info's api. If you can implement that with a cron job, you should be able to get that working.
If you want any other help with it, I can try to code it for you for a small price.
I think I successfully did it.. Grin

And is there any faucet that use Google Adsense? I want to take example from them.
A large majority of faucets use Google Adsense nowadays, http://www.freebitco.in and http://www.moonbit.co.in being two of the main ones. If you look on the Faucetbox or Paytoshi faucet list on their site a large majority will be using Adsense on their sites.
It's a risky game to play, but can be very profitable.
I think I'll stay off from adsense while starting. Yeah, I didn't want to risk my account.

Also I suggest to not trusting free version of hostinger.

I ever use idhostinger (It's the Indonesian hostinger group, so I can assume they are same) to run a faucet while I testing with it. You can't generate a lot of traffic because they limits the visitor, then they'll redirected into their error cpu_exceed page.
After a month they suddenly suspended my host (I already have a lot of modified scripts there) and I can't access my file anymore and I forgot to create a backup before. They're worst in my opinion.

Don't know about the paid hosting, but the free version already make me want to stay away from them. Good things I almost give my money to them
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
April 03, 2015, 08:41:40 AM
Hello, Can you tell me how to put countdown time before "Get Reward" avaible to click?
I need the script.
Thank you
Which faucet script are you using?

Seems CleverPuffin have some problem on checkout, I can't purchase the Build-Your-Own-Hosting.
Yeah, it seems that CleverPuffin is going a bit down hill. I'll leave it up for now since the hosting still works, but I would suggest going for a different host.

Also about Minifaucet, is it possible to make batch payments to minimize the transaction fees?
Other faucets have done it before. If you look a few pages back I supplied some PHP code for making batch payments using Blockchain.info's api. If you can implement that with a cron job, you should be able to get that working.
If you want any other help with it, I can try to code it for you for a small price.

And is there any faucet that use Google Adsense? I want to take example from them.
A large majority of faucets use Google Adsense nowadays, http://www.freebitco.in and http://www.moonbit.co.in being two of the main ones. If you look on the Faucetbox or Paytoshi faucet list on their site a large majority will be using Adsense on their sites.
It's a risky game to play, but can be very profitable.

Altered the thread a bit, including Xapo and putting a small warning on Cleverpuffin.
April 03, 2015, 12:28:56 AM
Thanks for the guide, I think I'll trying to create one now.

Seems CleverPuffin have some problem on checkout, I can't purchase the Build-Your-Own-Hosting.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 21, 2015, 10:07:37 PM
Hello, Can you tell me how to put countdown time before "Get Reward" avaible to click?
I need the script.
Thank you
legendary
March 18, 2015, 11:30:08 AM
Thank you guys! I hear about this auctions before, but forgot about that.. I'll check it better this time.. Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
March 18, 2015, 11:25:24 AM

That website is a good way of understanding how much you can make per day and how much you need to spend to get good worthy clicks.

If you can spare 1 bitcoin , you can get your website out there in a day , if you spend about 10 coins , you can be very well known website in a week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 18, 2015, 11:22:11 AM
Thanks, i didn't check that - it was about freebitco.in - they dont have adbit. But nice information out there.. btw, what mean bids?

Adbit slots are being auctioned not sold to one site. Highest bidder will get more impression that lowest bidder. You should check an ad slot auction which you can go by clicking 'view' in the link I gave. You will understand.
legendary
March 18, 2015, 11:18:22 AM
Where did you find info about 0.01 for day?
 =snip=

What you listed is manual advertising cost. Have you checked Adbit.co bids? If not, check it please. You will know how much profit is earned by Bitcoin zebra and Freebitco.in.
http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise

Thanks, i didn't check that - it was about freebitco.in - they dont have adbit. But nice information out there.. btw, what mean bids?
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 18, 2015, 11:11:28 AM
Where did you find info about 0.01 for day?
 =snip=

What you listed is manual advertising cost. Have you checked Adbit.co bids? If not, check it please. You will know how much profit is earned by Bitcoin zebra and Freebitco.in.
http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise
Pages:
Jump to: