Pages:
Author

Topic: So, you want to run a faucet? - page 3. (Read 14383 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 24, 2015, 03:45:44 PM
i want create a faucet but i dont understand what must i do and i dont know what benefit if i have faucet.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
July 24, 2015, 02:44:11 PM
Improved formatting of the guide as it was slightly difficult to read.

Added Steadyturtle.com to Hosting.
Added Mellowads.com to Advertising.
Created new section - Traffic.
Added FaucetBox.com/ScanTheBox.com to Traffic.
Added Ifaucet.net to Traffic.

Removed CleverPuffin.com from Hosting.
Removed Microwallet.org from Processors.
Removed BitClix.com from Advertising.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
May 17, 2015, 03:24:45 PM
Anyone interested in setting up a faucet with my domain: LuckyFaucet.com?

PM me some ideas if you'd like to work together. Smiley
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
May 17, 2015, 11:43:02 AM
Added Visfirm as a new hosting provider.

Thank you!  Wink
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
May 16, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
Added Visfirm as a new hosting provider.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
May 13, 2015, 04:28:54 PM
Wow, thanks for this great summary for running a faucet. I was looking exactly for something like that and did not believe it  exists  Cheesy (thumbs up)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2015, 08:34:55 AM
Let us know which service will be better AdBit or Bee-ads.. Btw i'm banned by AdBit and i also don't know why..  Roll Eyes
It's seems they're banning common templates faucet, which I still don't understand why they still ban me even after modifying most of the code of minifaucet. I just don't want to make my faucet heavier to load.
Also bee-ads still running smooth, altrought no one bid today. I just wish they changes the "Bee-Ads.com Adversite Here" banner with a better one :p
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
May 02, 2015, 05:19:35 AM
They didn't precise what kind of changes you have to make to get your site accepted. I've done some customization of the original script but my site got banned anyway. It is some kind of automatic check I guess as the ban was instant.
Asked in the Adbit thread and will update the OP with the answer Carlos gives.
I got banned too, I already sent a question through support ticket questioning about their reason and got no reply at all.
I just kinda disappointed that they banned me without letting the me know where are the mistakes, so I can probably fix it, rather than instant-banning me. Well, I'm still okay and I just hope they do better to the others next time. Smiley

Just switched into bee-ads after some strange bug at them where I can't login, looking good right now.

Let us know which service will be better AdBit or Bee-ads.. Btw i'm banned by AdBit and i also don't know why..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2015, 08:52:29 PM
They didn't precise what kind of changes you have to make to get your site accepted. I've done some customization of the original script but my site got banned anyway. It is some kind of automatic check I guess as the ban was instant.
I got banned too, I already sent a question through support ticket questioning about their reason and got no reply at all.
I just kinda disappointed that they banned me without letting the me know where are the mistakes, so I can probably fix it, rather than instant-banning me. Well, I'm still okay and I just hope they do better to the others next time. Smiley

Just switched into bee-ads after some strange bug at them where I can't login, looking good right now.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 01, 2015, 07:16:29 PM
This is a great and useful tutorial. I want to learn this from the stairs and then but I have not seen anyone guide meticulously detailed as this article .

I sincere thanks for your tutorial !
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
May 01, 2015, 05:17:10 PM
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
May 01, 2015, 04:48:01 PM
AdBit no longer accepts sites based on faucetbox script.
As far as I know, it's only if the script is just the default that they do not accept. Either way I will add something in the OP.

legendary
In Memory of Zepher
May 01, 2015, 02:09:35 PM
As far as I know, it's only if the script is just the default that they do not accept. Either way I will add something in the OP.
May 01, 2015, 02:03:58 PM
Activity: 558
April 28, 2015, 03:03:23 PM
Excellent post! Thanks for this. Smiley
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
April 28, 2015, 11:41:05 AM
May be helpful if you add domain and web hosting sites that accept Bitcoin as payment.
All of the sites listed accept Bitcoin as well as other payment.

Do you think that diversification of ads campaigns is a good Idea?
If you are a publisher, yes, I think it's a very good idea. Some networks (such as A-Ads) have measures in place that only one banner on a site can get paid at a time.
By running only one network at a time can significantly lower earnings.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 08:25:40 AM
May be helpful if you add domain and web hosting sites that accept Bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 07:51:21 AM
Thanks for this tips.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 28, 2015, 04:56:27 AM

How long did you wait to get your first advertiser?

I got asvertiser within one day.
April 28, 2015, 03:44:04 AM

How long did you wait to get your first advertiser?
Pages:
Jump to: