Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 19. (Read 5935 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
August 10, 2018, 11:51:12 AM
I don't surmise that is a smart thought. Have you lost your trust to ETH ?. Do you find in the crypto showcase that ETH still survives ?. As I probably am aware, ETH is the most stable Altcoin among alternate Altcoins. My recommendation, hold all your ETH, you will get enormous benefit from it. In the event that you need to contribute ADA, purchase with other capital. I just gave counsel, it's dependent upon You ought not do that thing, lets say ethereum right presently has a low cost, however in the blink of an eye it will find the misfortune that it missed. Ethereum is a long haul thus you should hold it for a long haul too.you to tail it or not.
We can't all be the same buddy and I have seen a lot of people on here that easily lost their confidence on bitcoin which was the number cryptocurrency not to talk of Ethereum whig is the number 2 on the capital market table just because we can't all be patient and if Ethereum is having problem now that doesn't mean it won't be fix.
Nevertheless, I'm just against the decision of swapping all OP Ethereum for ADA.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I don't think that selling all amount of eth is a good idea cause there are lots voices that etherum in future will get again on a goot track, for me the best will be selling only some part of your coins.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
I would buy both of these coins for holding. At least to sell now Ethereum is not very reasonable, there is still a good potential for growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
I think it's a bad idea if you want to do a short term trading, because prices etc maybe often go up and down. but in my opinion don't you sell all your ethereum to buy ADA, leave some ethereum for you to save and wait until ethereum's price goes up again.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
you dropped the Ethereum early. Not for nothing it on the 2nd place. Ethereum long no one will replace, he has a very strong team and developers.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
I don't surmise that is a smart thought. Have you lost your trust to ETH ?. Do you find in the crypto showcase that ETH still survives ?. As I probably am aware, ETH is the most stable Altcoin among alternate Altcoins. My recommendation, hold all your ETH, you will get enormous benefit from it. In the event that you need to contribute ADA, purchase with other capital. I just gave counsel, it's dependent upon You ought not do that thing, lets say ethereum right presently has a low cost, however in the blink of an eye it will find the misfortune that it missed. Ethereum is a long haul thus you should hold it for a long haul too.you to tail it or not.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 10:51:12 AM
I think you have decided so fast about selling all your ETH and bought ADA. You should have wait a little longer. ETH might be low today but it will definitely back or even higher in the future. Better not to sell everything even if you just lost your confidence to it. There might be a time that you will regret some decisions you made easily.
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
Cardano is a very good alt coin not to be taken for granted. Imagine selling all your ETH just to buy ADA? In fact, Cardano is just number 8 in the list of elite cryptocurrencies compared to Eth at number 2. But since im not in your shoes, all i can say is that good luck with your ADA and im sure you still have a good portfolio that's worth to keep.
Activity: 308
August 09, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
while the market is falling, I see no reason to change the Ethereum to ADA.
Activity: 462
August 09, 2018, 09:32:52 AM
ADA is also a good coin but does not have as much potentials as ethereum, ethereum is already established and is the second best crypto because of all the good features and potentials that it has and it has good management and blochchain technology. You shouldn't have sold all your ETH for ADA because it will rise higher than it.
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 09:31:37 AM
I think it is not a good decision to sell Ethereum to buy ADA.  Ethereum is a fast developing system compared to ADA. To get a profit from ADA will take much longer time.
Not advisable even if you think that ADA is really developed well, you also need to learn how to diversify your money, ETH
has been proven profitable so why not still invest and just sold a portion to invest with ADA.
yes agree that ADA is also good coin in crypto. it has high cmc and trusted by many investors
its wise if we split our money to 2 coins ADA and ETH
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
I'm not sure that investing in the ADA at the moment is a wise decision. But I think selling ETH now is a good thing to do. There is a lot of negative news for ETH now and investors are afraid to spend money to buy ETH. Maybe in the next few months, ETH will drop in value. So selling ETH can make you less vulnerable. Wish you success with your decision.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 09, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
It could be a good move if ADA ends up doing good but I do not see the wisdom is selling all of your coins as good as eth and putting them in an altcoin that you are not very sure of how much it will last in the market. I am not one to judge so if you believe that this is the way that you can get the most out of your money then by all means go for it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Welcome on board. I can't say it's the best decision you made even though I'm a strong believer of Cardano (ADA).

It's my all time favorite project though. GL to us all!
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
Perhaps this is a good idea, but it could happen the other way around. The situation with Cardano is still not clear. Market expectations are too serious and if they are not justified, the price may collapse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 08, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

I also like more ada, the coin has great prospects for growth. However, I would not sell all the eth coin is also very good. I would buy ada by 70% and 30% eth.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 08, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I think the decision to sell all ETH to buy ADA is a less precise decision, because if something happens to the coin you might get a big loss. Many people believe that ETH will increase again. So, if you want to sell ETH it might be better to sell it partially.
Activity: 30
August 08, 2018, 07:44:38 AM
You should have sold only half of your ETH coins. I think that sold all coins it's mistake, becauce it is necessary to diversify the portfolio. Buy 2 or more coins better than buy only 1 coin and wait when it multiply money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
I think it's still early to buy ADA because it will start working as a platform only next year, and what if doesn't work - it's a very risky for holders.
Activity: 108
August 06, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
I think it is not a good decision to sell Ethereum to buy ADA.  Ethereum is a fast developing system compared to ADA. To get a profit from ADA will take much longer time.
You have a point as i look back the market of ADA, there is a downtrend causing it's price to dropped. Maybe holding ADA for a longer period of time is favorable rather than trading it on a daily basis.
Pages:
Jump to: