Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 14. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Cardano is the next generation cryptocurrency. It focuses on a few fundamental elements such as first blockchain to be developed from a scientific philosophy,regulatory and compliance focus,scaleability.
have you seen cardano product? everybody is in favour of cardano, but these beliefs are baseless, unlike ethereum has erc-20 standard, multiple tokens and different icos as a use case and what does cardano have?
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 27, 2018, 04:14:16 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
it's a great and wise decision you did not let your money gone in to eth instead you move your capital in other altcoin that you think better than eth, hope that your money will grow in ADA. Always remember to take the risk nothing will happen to you if you not take it.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 27, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Hmm, how is the swapping now worth? compared to the time when you sold your eth and bought ada?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 27, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
Cardano is the next generation cryptocurrency. It focuses on a few fundamental elements such as first blockchain to be developed from a scientific philosophy,regulatory and compliance focus,scaleability.
Activity: 192
August 26, 2018, 09:42:45 PM
I have done the exact same thing.  Ethereum is looking a bit shaky over the last few weeks and Cardano is gaining a lot of traction.  I believe Cardano, with the ex Ethereum team members have buildt a far superior product. 
Activity: 24
August 26, 2018, 09:27:01 PM
I suppose it is a bad concept if you want to do a short term buying and selling, because prices and so forth maybe regularly cross up and down. but for my part don't you sell all of your ethereum to buy ADA, leave some ethereum so one can store and wait till ethereum's fee is going up once more.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
This is a risky move try always to diversify your portfolio with deversification you are always happy any ways good luck with your investment and keep hodling Smiley
Activity: 640
August 26, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
Why did you sell all your Eth for ADA? I think both of this coins can bring you a good profit. In your place, I would split it into parts and make my investment more safe in that way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
I am thinking the same for a long time. Because Ada decreased dramatically in downfall , ethereum took less damage. But if i were you i won't sell all of my ethereum and buy ada, you can diversify it, i am thinking about  turning %35 of eths to ada , you should do like this imo.
- With all my thoughts and personal views, I really choose eth when people compare eth to ADA and hence, it means there is no reason to sell all eth to buy ADA because I am using the brain of an investor or trader to think, rather than using an analyst's knowledge of the product. Many analysts always appreciate the ADA but a very obvious fact is that the value and position of ada have no chance of touching the position of eth, while the ADA is often overwhelmed by storms and waves, Eth is still trying to resist, recover and develop more after each storm and wave

Agree and I believe Ethereum can still lead the Altcoins although ETH is dropping too big it's not the basis for ADA to beat ETH because ETH is still very and many people are believe on it's capability to surpass all those challenges that may encounter along it's way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 26, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
I am thinking the same for a long time. Because Ada decreased dramatically in downfall , ethereum took less damage. But if i were you i won't sell all of my ethereum and buy ada, you can diversify it, i am thinking about  turning %35 of eths to ada , you should do like this imo.
- With all my thoughts and personal views, I really choose eth when people compare eth to ADA and hence, it means there is no reason to sell all eth to buy ADA because I am using the brain of an investor or trader to think, rather than using an analyst's knowledge of the product. Many analysts always appreciate the ADA but a very obvious fact is that the value and position of ada have no chance of touching the position of eth, while the ADA is often overwhelmed by storms and waves, Eth is still trying to resist, recover and develop more after each storm and wave
Activity: 232
August 26, 2018, 05:20:00 AM
Investing in ADA is a wise choice. In my opinion, ADA, eos, and ripple are very promising ERC20 tokens. Even their potential is bigger than Ethereum. Now Ethereum is seriously down. Selling Ethereum is also correct.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
August 26, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
I have sold all my ETH and bought STRAT and BTC. Why? Because BTC is the honeybadger and STRAT has much better technology and products then Ethereum. Not talking about the huge growth potential. STRAT is valued at around $1.50 atm but their cannons are fully charged with partnerships, ICOs and product releases. Oh.. excuse me.. and a ROCKING TEAM!  Wink
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 04:50:17 AM
you will regret that, I suggest don't do it.
ETH is a future coin that has great potential to compete with bitcoin, and that is not owned by other altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 04:46:01 AM
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
ADA and ETH both are good coins but I think it is not a good decision to sold your all ETH and bought ADA because ethereum is high potential coin of this market and whenever this market will  rise then ethereum will gives you good returns.
Activity: 340
August 26, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
Although the ADA is a very good coin, but I do not think you should sell out eth to buy it. You should use it to buy more coins, which will reduce your risk if the ADA goes down.
Activity: 328
August 26, 2018, 02:35:11 AM
Cardano has fallen sharply in price compared to the rate that was before the dump, it seems to me that it will take a long time for ADA to recover. I think that it is better to buy BTC again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 01:55:29 AM
It is also good to have a contingency plan especially in the event when Ethereum fall so massively from $500 to $200. However, you should remember that irrespective of the fall, a coin like Ethereum will always bounce back to normal, hence you should keep part of you coins in ETH.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 01:54:56 AM
I think it is too risky. Because it's obvious that the ethereum certainly better from ADA. But you thus exchanging all with ADA. Lest you regret, preferably some that you exchanged.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 01:47:49 AM
Why sold all your ethereum just for ADA? Are you sure 100% that ADA increase it's value and give you a huge ptofit? Well,that is your choice and decision hope you will not regret someday. Ethereum is one of the most strongest and valuable coin in digital market. Maybe it drops now which good to buy but later on at the right time it will surely climb high. Good to invest both ETH and ADA. Remember don't put all your egg in just one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: