Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 23. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
Actually direct comparisons of capitalization isn't the right way for not direct competitors. And also there are a lot of good and strong projects that can compete with ETH, EOS as example.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:12:37 PM
ADA and ETH are also excellent tokens, so I think it's a pity.
Because in the long run, ETH has no less room to increase than ADA.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:57:39 PM
keep your hold ethereum, do not be too quick decide to sell your eth. the value of ethereum decreases but it does not mean that it will end, of course it will increase again but if you want ADA you can sell some of your eth and hold some of your eth for the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
July 14, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
Well, Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past few months, on the other hand, ADA has a very high potential, so investing in it is definitely a very good idea and would be profitable too.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:36:22 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Wrong move Even if you lost confidence in ETH, you should still live a little bit of ETH in your investment portfolio. You will never know if the coin will go up or continue to hit rock bottom market value.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 09:30:51 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I think it is not so good to sell all your eth. eth is still promising and we need to be patient to wait for the good price to come. You cna buy more coins if you have more money in your hand.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

if you rate cardano is better than eth as good as you have to sell eth, because now eth price is much more expensive than cardano price, for that you have to ready with decision which you take
Activity: 45
July 14, 2018, 08:27:22 PM
ADA is worth 1/tenth of ETH as far as market top, however has quite a lot more potential. Totally lost my trust in ETH as new ICO's on decrease, obscure expansion and so on and so forth.
Activity: 490
July 14, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
And I'll tell you that the Lucky Wits because you see now what the price for Cardano it is growing. I congratulate you on your successful investment! Alas, I never had time to buy.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
In my view, I do not think that this is a wise decision. Etherum is a great coin that one has to hold it for a long time. Selling all your etherum for Ada does not make financial sense. You would have held 50% cardano and 50% etherum as this would be more better and wiser for risk management.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
July 13, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
As much as I like Cardano, I don't support such a move. Ethereum is a lot more superior coin. It is  a lot popular, widely used and proven itself in time.
Activity: 102
July 13, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
The fact that ICO is currently on the decline of Ethereum is not to blame, since this platform provides only a platform for creating smart contracts. You can only blame the cost of their tokens for blaming only the ICO project, which failed to fulfill its task. But to buy ADA now is a good idea.
Activity: 518
July 13, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

I think this is a bad choice. You can not invest all your money in one coin. Now there is a correction of the market and soon many coins will begin to grow.   
Activity: 295
July 13, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
For my suggest dont sell ethereum to convert ada because i believe ethereum to pump a price and ethereum is good to hold for the longterm trade.
Activity: 176
July 13, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
I think we will not sell my eth, because for us also a good way we hold in the long term, because eth is also a bright future, if we want to get a better ADA we will invest in it also a good way to get profit .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 09:16:07 AM
After the news that the ADA project will open its ATM I think that the price of the token should grow, but only after the developers actually confirm it publicly. Recently, there are a lot of fake news, which are done only to increase confidence.
Activity: 392
July 13, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
do not be also lasting to decide to exchange your eth. nourishment hodl eth you chalk up. I allay circuit up that eth inclination back up on with the ascent btc value. eth is the doomed so do not be drab whether you exchange eth you have
But you can also lose confidence in the ADA, as in ETH. Yes, this project is very good. But at that time it developed very slowly. And I will leave some of the money in ETH.
Activity: 408
July 13, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
do not be also lasting to decide to exchange your eth. nourishment hodl eth you chalk up. I allay circuit up that eth inclination back up on with the ascent btc value. eth is the doomed so do not be drab whether you exchange eth you have
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 05:08:30 PM
If I prefer to ethereum rather than sell it and buy ADA because ethereum has more good prospects than the coins because ethereum already appeared in various markets rather than the coin

Well, if the time is conveniently favor for ADA having value is much higher than ethereum will that is good choosing what is best at time which brings a good profit to earned because in this business we make much advantage making money on it and of course we know already that coins in market will always change its value so thats better to set it again to were we can earn.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 12, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
That's also a good pick, அட has got a big potential to grow high once after the entire development gets over. Already it is found to be growing regularly which helps in profiting as there is regular variation happening between the buying and selling. Already this has gone as high above $1, so investing by now gives assured profiting on increase.
Pages:
Jump to: