Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 21. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
July 31, 2018, 09:19:49 AM
I don't think this is a good choice. I think the current prospect of Ethereum is very good. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future. If you really want to invest in ADA you can choose to sell a part, the risk of selling and buying an ADA is very large.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
I think that ETH still better than ADA. This time ETH still survive with only down 5% but ADA today has down 10%. I think that you have to hold your ETH.
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
July 31, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
So you bought vaporware crypto for one of the most useful cryptos. Yeah, good luck with that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 31, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
I am not a supporter of extremes. Extremes are always bad. especially when investing. it is better to have all the currencies for a bit. And the ETH, and ADA!
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 31, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
I believe ethereum as the best altcoin, ethereum can become more popular in the future, be the best investment and will benefit if hold in the long term.
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 08:59:43 AM
This is a great idea. Cardano will make a good profit this year. You can also buy Tezos or EOS.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
I bought ADA about 3 months ago and unfortunately it dropped about 50%. But the important thing is to hodl until it comes back up.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 31, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
I do not understand why many people think that the time of Ethereum has passed? Ethereum will grow very strongly after the launch of Casper and Plasma.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
That's your acceptance and your conclusion, as embodying me I faculty exchange each my ADA and get eth, I faculty like better eth over it is proved and trustworthy and they permit thousands of dApps direction on the mesh, so  I faculty entrance eth and this is my opinion though.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
July 29, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Now, I want to ask about what potential ADA has? you are saying that the ADA has the potential to be worth for 1/10 ETH, I think it's interesting to discuss, because I just follow some news and ADA is quite the current hype. I recently heard that cardano community (ADA) spread in China and San Francisco.

I have invested in Cardano a while ago and have really big hopes for it long term. I don't see it so expensive any time soon if ever get to 10% of Ethereums price.
Activity: 78
July 29, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
Cardano is a very good choice in my opinion. Maybe not so great for short term but in long term i am sure this coin will be very successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
Cardano is one of the most valuable currencies to invest, it has great potential. Cardano has a professional team, Cardano's scalability is also good. Cardano fixes many bugs on Ethereum, which suggests that Cardano is very promising, in the future it may become a rival to Ethereum. However, I advise you not to sell all the ETH that you are holding to invest in only Cardano. Ethereum is the queen of the market, you should hold Ethereum for future profit.
Activity: 95
July 26, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
I think ADA is a good choice. For me Cardano is one of the most promising projects and i am sure it can achieve excellent results.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 07:43:49 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Now, I want to ask about what potential ADA has? you are saying that the ADA has the potential to be worth for 1/10 ETH, I think it's interesting to discuss, because I just follow some news and ADA is quite the current hype. I recently heard that cardano community (ADA) spread in China and San Francisco.
Activity: 86
July 26, 2018, 07:17:55 PM
I do not think you should sell your ethereum to get the ADA, because the daily development of ethereum is also getting better, so I guess you do not sell all ethereum to get Ada.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 07:14:58 PM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.

I agree with you. Cardano is very good project, but it is developing very slow. I have very high expectations for Cardano, but I see more potential in Ethereum, mostly because its popularity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
Activity: 193
July 26, 2018, 07:01:43 PM
I consider Cardano a very promising project.
And you need to have this coin in your portfolio.
But I also think that the Ethereum is a good coin and it should also be in the portfolio.
You can not invest in only one project.
I made up my portfolio of 10 coins.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 26, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
I think it is wrong to sell all your ethereum and use it to buy a single coin. You should have use part of your ethereum to buy other coin and keep the rest of your ethereum in your wallet
Activity: 60
July 26, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
Its your choice.I think Eth price will increase in the future because of their good fundamental. beside, Eth technology is evaluated very well.
 ADA's also a potential coin.So, It's your money actually, you should make some research before investing. You will know what is the best for you
Pages:
Jump to: