Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 20. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
Selling your ETH to buy another altcoin is a decision which I think you are the one to know whether it will help you or not. Doing that means you have seen the potentials of the coin you are dealing with.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
August 06, 2018, 06:42:07 PM
I think it is not a good decision to sell Ethereum to buy ADA.  Ethereum is a fast developing system compared to ADA. To get a profit from ADA will take much longer time.
Not advisable even if you think that ADA is really developed well, you also need to learn how to diversify your money, ETH
has been proven profitable so why not still invest and just sold a portion to invest with ADA.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
I think it is not a good decision to sell Ethereum to buy ADA.  Ethereum is a fast developing system compared to ADA. To get a profit from ADA will take much longer time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 04:44:18 AM
Ethereum still mantains its value than ADA that is suffering a lot the bearish market!
I think this was a bad decision!
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 05, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
You can sell any coin or token and buy another. The main thing is that this action in the end was a plus on income.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
 ADA is no better than ETH. Both of these coins in the future will grow. But at current prices. ADA has a very cheap price. The next 1-2 years ADA can reach $ 10-20 is absolutely possible. ETH can not reach such price. can not achieve 5000-10000 $. If you calculate more profit. ADA is a good choice. Personally I choose to buy both of these coins
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
I don't believe much in Ethereum either, so I agree with you. Not sure if ADA is the best choice, as that project is a bit weird, and characterised between the big row between Cardano founder, who was involved with Ethereum, and also his row between the EOS CTO and everyone - picking just fights with many key people in the crypto world... Not convinced, and a huge "academic" group, too academic, lost of excessive research and tinkering, no simple, straight-cut solutions. Simply don't like it too much...!

Rather than Cardano, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
Well, I think you could have kept a part from the ethereum, there was not need to sell all of it in the first place, I thin ethereum will grow after a long time dropping, so it was a good option to hold both ada and ethereum in order to maximize profits.
Activity: 141
August 05, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
I don't think this is a good choice. Although Ethereum is still in a downturn, you can see that all the cryptocurrencies in the market are like this. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, then it will have a big rise. Space, and the ADA you invest in does not necessarily rise, the risk of investing it will be greater.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
I think it's not a good idea ! I would recommend only a small part to invest in ADA as there are still a number of good coins and tokens !
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
August 05, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Smart Move
I also bought ADA
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 05, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
I've heard a lot about ADA, but it seems to me that it's not that serious about the ETH project, so today I hope that many people will not do it so dangerously. But still the project has prospects it is recognized.
Activity: 546
August 05, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
My favorite investment is Ethereum. Never invest in an Ethereum early sale. The team of the ADA platform is very good and they are doing professional business tactics. I wish you success. But investing in Ethereum is better than investing in the ADA.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Why not take the easy way, that is to divide on both. There may not be a big growth difference between the two in the near future, but crypto is crypto, and diversification is the smartest way to not lose momentum.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
Perhaps it was not the best idea in such a falling market, I think that it would be better to wait this time in the dollar and buy now for a lot cheaper. When the whole market falls then everything falls and it does not matter what you hold at the moment
Activity: 103
July 31, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
I have been watching the ADA coin for a long time and I can not yet say about any growth. But it is obvious that Efir is getting cheaper, while a lot of Iso are already being conducted on the new generation of blockboys. I think we should invest money for the long term. Then out of this can get something worthwhile.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
there have been some recent news about Google’s acquisition of ADA. compared to ether, i think ADA is more worth investing. there are some unbearable problems with ether. such as. Network congestion, high transfer fees.
Activity: 485
July 31, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Ethereum is tried and tested whereas the other projects are new. You can put some amount but to go all in is akin to gambling with your money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 31, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
I think ETH is a good thing than ADA, hundreds of ICOs and tokens that use the ETH platform make the future of ETH very promising and I'm sure that someday ETH can be number # 1.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
ADA or cardano is actually a good cryptocurrency. but personally I prefer ethereum. you should without having to sell the whole ethereum can buy Ada to share your portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: