Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 24. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
you should have hold on before changing it,because i think as time goes on things will still get better and ethereum will still come back to normal.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
Your decision is not that bad because ADA is also a coin with huge potential but you could have bought some EOS alongside ADA because its not good to put all your money in a single coin.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
very risky move . I don't think it's the right decision .... I think the best option is to split the investment equally between etherium and ada
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
I think Ethereum still remains a very great coin, which has a very promising future. ADA to me isn't the best option as I do not really know much about its positive longevity. Even as Ethereum is not going as expected, I still believe the market will get stabled as well.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
If I prefer to ethereum rather than sell it and buy ADA because ethereum has more good prospects than the coins because ethereum already appeared in various markets rather than the coin
Activity: 61
July 12, 2018, 12:49:35 PM
Maybe you made the right decision ), and maybe not, after a while we will learn )
Activity: 122
July 12, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
if I do not think we have ever made a decision so quickly, but for now I still believe that eth is much better than the ADA, but if we can not decide to buy ADA, but instead we use eth first because it looks good, because it is our own money and we are the ones who will decide what we will do with our current ownership, it is still good. because ADA is not a bad altcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 12, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
I dont know whether ADA is a potential or not coin but in my opinion more potential than ETH. And I think selling all ETH to buy there is not a good idea. Eth is more promising to rise and to get profit.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
If you want to sale your all eth and you want to buy Ada. I think you should not sell your all eth because if Ada price is going to dump and you must lose your whole money so you can sale your some ETH and you can buy other altcoins. It has a proverb sentence that is never put your all money in one basket.
Activity: 122
July 12, 2018, 02:49:59 AM
I think this is a wrong decision. I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. How about the future of ADA? I don't know. I don't see the future from it, so you may be in the future. Will regret it.
Activity: 40
July 12, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
According to my opinion you have sold 1/2 of your ethereum and buy ADA because if price of ethereum is going high immediately after your sell then you  don't regret your decision.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 12:18:41 AM
i prefer to hold the eth from the exchange to ADA because there is a growth less rapidly in comparison with eth which is the biggest coin after bitcoin
Activity: 74
July 11, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
If I remain faithful to Ethereum, I do not think there is anything better than Ethereum, and I will keep my Ethereum until next year, hopefully the price of Ethereum will improve again.
Activity: 156
July 11, 2018, 08:29:54 AM
I don't that was a wise thing to do. Like even if you felt like ADA was such a good coin and you really needed to invest in it, selling all your Ethereum or converting all of your Ethereum to ADA wasn't just the right thing to do. The least you could was share the Ethereum into parts and choose to even a part of it into ADA. That's what i would have done though.
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
you didvwrong move  there dude, selling all your eth for ada is not a wise decision, marketcap is not everything. Important thing is project not marketcap
this drop for eth is only temporary, and it will pump soon, for sure.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
It is completely your decision, but if you have put that seriously and spend a lot time researching about both and comparing them, so it is respectful.
Activity: 22
July 09, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
It is good for you to buy ADA as your next investment asset. Because the ADA is beginning to show the crypto that the ADA is able to become an alternative to high-quality coins in the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
I don't know if you earned or no, but analyzing graphs, seems that Ethereum was more stable than ADA.
Sometimes you have to follow the market sentiment and not only the quality of the project in which you are investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
You should shop exemplifying thither when the Ethereum chime goes up. and what is more it is bey associate to cache your coinage at the moment! cache hold until bitcoin rises further.
Activity: 97
July 09, 2018, 01:37:24 AM
My brother, that's a very bad idea, don't even try to go there. It's better you hold on to your Eth than sell it to buy ADA or so ever you call it. Eth will soon be moon. Believe me
Pages:
Jump to: