Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 32. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
The ADA is a very high coin with potential for future earnings, but it will never be an Ethereum. You need to consider this. Ethereum is the most important currency for the market after Bitcoin. I think ADA is a very good move, but I can not say the same for Ethereum sales.

I would better devide an investment capital instead of throwing it in one particular coin, by doing that, you would be sure, even if you are not trusting Ethereum so much, as you trust in ADA.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:27:37 AM
The ADA is a very high coin with potential for future earnings, but it will never be an Ethereum. You need to consider this. Ethereum is the most important currency for the market after Bitcoin. I think ADA is a very good move, but I can not say the same for Ethereum sales.
Activity: 48
June 22, 2018, 09:07:49 AM
I do not think that's a good idea. Have you lost your trust to ETH ?. Do you see in the crypto market that ETH still survives ?. As I know, ETH is the most stable Altcoin among the other Altcoins. My suggestion, hold all your ETH, you will definitely get big profit from it. If you want to invest ADA, buy with other capital. I just gave advice, it's up to you to follow it or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Cardano still have potential to yield 10x or more returns. It not only can be used to transfer funds digitally, but its developers have plans to build a platform that can run financial applications and smart contracts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
I like the Cardano project, and I believe that it has prospects. Personally, I have both ETH and ADA. Perhaps Cardano will be able to give more profit but Ethereum more stable investment. I think that it is better to divide the investment into several instruments, but ultimately you will decide.
Activity: 190
June 22, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
In my opinion, I really don't think this move you made was a good one. ETH is a promising altcoin with great potentials. It is the fastest growing altcoin after BTC. I think what you would have done was to sell a little of of your ETH, and then buy ADA still having more of your ETH in your wallet. It is important to spread risk instead on concentrating on a particular altcoin.
Activity: 91
June 22, 2018, 07:13:59 AM
You should not do that thing, lets say ethereum right now has a low price, but in no time it will discover the loss that it missed. Ethereum is a long term and so you should hold it for a long term too.
Activity: 93
June 22, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
It was good to hold Etherium in my opinion. Because etherium prices will go up a lot. Also they have some updated news . So if you did not buy ADA you would have been more profitable if you were to hold Etherium and ETH have more protensial then ADA.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
In the coming weeks, Bitcoin will go up and Ethereum will follow it... Cardano is still a young but promising project,  but I'm  more confident in  Ethereum than in Cardano.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
June 21, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
Should have kept at least 50% of Ethereum, this is a super coin, actually it is my favorite coin. This bear market is common to all coins and ETH will rise a lot when this market sentiments changes.
Activity: 434
June 21, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
The recent ETH performance is not ideal, ADA is very good, but I think there is a little impulse to convert all of them into ADA. Now the profit point that ADA can generate is too low. You shouldn't change them like this. I think you should use part of it. ETH buys some other tokens so you can earn more profit!
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
June 21, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
I think ADA has very much potential, it will definitely go places. However, that might take a while. ETH also has its strong points though. But I think ADA will be more relevant in the future. I'm also invested in Cardano. But I would spread my chances if I were you. I'm also invested in Tron, EOS, DeepOnion among others. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

But since ADA is represented by one of the strongest teams in blockchain, it is a wise choice to invest in it.

Now, let the bulls come already!  Grin
Activity: 795
June 21, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
The decision is urs, i would rather have half of it still in ethereum and the rest on ADA, truth to be told ADA has a huge potential but it is not yet on the level of ethereum, it will take time before before ADA will have adoption etherum is having.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 09:59:36 AM
In my opinion buy ADA half of your ethereum holding and hold the rest. ADA price is cheap now this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 21, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
A very good choice of the project, because ADA is really a very popular project and a very promising project, but for some reason they have been working out their promised functions for a very long time and it seems to me that this can negatively affect its popularity.
ADA is overrated coin in my opinion. Don't tell me if you are getting paid to promote ada but it's just a temporary coin. I remember tron and it looks so similar to the ADA. ADA platform has no demand at all and can i say that as the best project? Even neo was better than it. OP has bought ADA when the price at peak and i think that he has already lost a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
A very good choice of the project, because ADA is really a very popular project and a very promising project, but for some reason they have been working out their promised functions for a very long time and it seems to me that this can negatively affect its popularity.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Don't try that buddie. Ethereum still has a very good potential than any of the altcoins. And selling at this time of drop price is not at all encouraged. Hold now, sell when the price goes up and buy again when the price falls is the best.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
I think that it would not be worthwhile to sell all your coins at once, the whole point in the distribution and retention of a few coins. And not alone as you do, I would have bought 50/50
Activity: 110
June 20, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
if in my opinion it's all too risky to sell all eth and buy in the ADA. because we can buy in some ADA, but I think we should hold on to the eth we have right now, but it all depends on how you trade, it's just a matter of buying and selling at the right time to get you a big profit in this market. But that's your money, we have nothing to do with it and will know what's best for us, because I can only give you an idea of how the market works, but I advise to do some research before investing in some coins due to some illegitimate or scam.
Activity: 86
June 20, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: