Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 34. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
I think you are a man of thought. Maybe before 2020. Ethereum is the best. But I believe that in the future ADA can beat it. ADA is a very good coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
I now own some ADA, but because there are not a lot of money that amount is very little. If I have more money than I would buy to hoard the ADA. I think the ADA will be very valuable in the future
Maybe that's a good pillar to me. It's like you say that you have a good future if you invest in the ADA. I also if have a large fund will do the same that is buying ADA to sell it later and it will get a big profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
I now own some ADA, but because there are not a lot of money that amount is very little. If I have more money than I would buy to hoard the ADA. I think the ADA will be very valuable in the future
Activity: 532
June 17, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
ADA is low value and this is probably a potential investment. But for me, ETH is a very confident choice. It is certain that technology, market and community will provide ETH with increasing value. The value of ETH will increase over time. So, I never sold my ETH to buy ADA. ADA is a small investment and ETH accounts for most of my total investment. I am confident with my decision.
Activity: 129
June 17, 2018, 05:02:59 AM
Damn man don't do that.  Ethereum has huge potential future. Not only that but buy low and not the other way around  as pointed out.  Wish I could put more in during dip. Why not just move part over?
Activity: 462
June 17, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
I think its better to wait on eth because the price will rise soon. Dont be too rush in selling your eth, you might regret on what you’be done, but its your choice. i Advice to you, Sell the half of your eth to buy ADA though Ada has a potential, then the other  half of it will hold
Activity: 78
June 17, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
I think it is not a good idea because eth is one of the most valuable coin, and i think eth is better than ADA because ADA's developing is very very slow. But if you believe in ADA, it is no problem because my friend did the same thing. He said that ADA has a good future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 16, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Now go and sell your ADA to buy more ETH as ETH is diving really low at this current rate. If you do that then you will at least secure more profits than what you will get ADA. I am not saying it just because ETH is great or more popular etc as I am also ADA supporter but in the current event ETH will be able to give you more profits as compared to the ADA project. As the later project is far from getting attention upto the level of ETH and as we area already having low prices for the ETH then ETH stands more chances here to gain huge.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 04:35:25 AM
Don't try that buddie. Ethereum still has a very good potential than any of the altcoins. And selling at this time of drop price is not at all encouraged. Hold now, sell when the price goes up and buy again when the price falls is the best.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 16, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
I think in the current situation, the most correct option would be to sell any cryptocurrency and buy Fiat. As the market begins to grow, it will be possible to buy different tokens.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 15, 2018, 09:02:33 PM
you should think better to sell your Ethereum and buy an ADA, because I think Ethereum is more profitable than ADA.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 15, 2018, 08:07:14 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
no, for now hold eth only.
because it is more convincing to hold long term. I suggest so, it's up to you.
Activity: 256
June 15, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

ADA has a good potential. some days ago i heared that it will add to bihumb. I think it will touch 4$ in near future and so many people support this coin. but i think ETH is one of the best too.
Activity: 362
June 15, 2018, 12:44:37 PM
Oh that's really great that you sold all your eth to buy ada, One of my favorite altcoins is Cardano(ADA) i believe they have the best technology in the future different minds and team community developer. If i were you look up on this.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin so its quality is very good, I think sell Ethereum to buy ADA I think it's not a good idea, so I suggest you keep holding ETH.
Activity: 574
June 15, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
ICO on the downside is for now. So I think it's too early to draw conclusions, and new projects are already here, there will be another peak, and eth will show good numbers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 15, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
You made a strong choice Smiley Maybe it's better to have both on your portfolio Smiley
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
Business is all about risks and you have taken this one. Ethereum is doing well in the market now. There is no need to lose hope on Ether which is second to Bitcoin in demand and market cap. Nevertheless good luck to you.
Activity: 91
June 15, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Strange thoughts. You can't just compare the capitalization of two projects. What about the team? I do not want to say that Cardano has a bad team, but before you buy it, you need to study everything in detail.
Activity: 92
June 15, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
Cardano is a legitimate project and trying to achieve the same thing as Ethereum, but it is very far behind in development compared to Ethereum. It's better to hold on to ETH for now.
Pages:
Jump to: