Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 27. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
I don't think you are right. I think Ethereum will have a lot of upside in the future, but the prospect of ADA is not clear, so if you hold the future of Ethereum, you will get a lot of revenue, but You invest in ADA will be a great risk.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
July 01, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
The strange decision of the author, it was possible to distribute the money in the Ethereum and ada, in General I think to play all in very risky and you can lose all the money in a moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
I am not sure that was such a wise idea. yes, it may have more potential, but that doesn't mean it will be more successful. ADA is good, true, but I feel ETH will remain a top contender.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
I think its not a bad decision.
Ada has a great future ahead but ETH is still a very solid project which can not be overcome by any other coin.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 01, 2018, 02:19:30 PM
You should not sell all ETH you have and bought ADA. I think it's too risky to sell all ETHs, you should sell some of the ETH you have and some of you buy the ADA. I think between ETH and ADA coins that have good potential in the future is ETH . For me now is the right time to buy ETH instead of selling it
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 01, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
ADA is indeed a potential project. The current price is very cheap. It really has a good opportunity to double. I have been paying attention to this coin. I think if this market really starts to recover, I will buy some ADA.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
I do not think that this is the right decision and most likely you will regret what you did. consider that you will make a big mistake
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
Cardano is better than Ethereum? I do not think Cardano is one good coin and I think Ethereum is much better than Cardano in any way, if you believe in cardano then that's fine and that's your right, but Ethereum will be much better

The author of the topic just read the paid news on the sites and decided to succumb to the speculation. What is Cardano? There is no working product, the project is at the stage of its origin and it is not clear yet if it will have any future at least.
Activity: 108
July 01, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Cardano is better than Ethereum? I do not think Cardano is one good coin and I think Ethereum is much better than Cardano in any way, if you believe in cardano then that's fine and that's your right, but Ethereum will be much better
Activity: 32
July 01, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
July 01, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
ETH is also good because they introduce sharding technology which gonna make ETH more better. ADA is also good.
Activity: 123
July 01, 2018, 03:31:12 AM
I won't do that. Personally, the value of eth is immeasurable.

If you like Ada, you can buy it in small amount. I won't sell eth to buy Ada. The rise in eth is inevitable. Ada doesn't know. I am not very optimistic about Ada, but I will always support eth
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 01, 2018, 03:14:55 AM
I think it would be more advantageous to divide by half. The investor himself knows this, but if it were me, he could. But you think the ADA project is so good. If you have knowledge in this matter, we will learn if you share with us.
Activity: 133
July 01, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
It is good for you to buy ADA as your next investment asset. Because the ADA is beginning to show the crypto that the ADA is able to become an alternative to high-quality coins in the future
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 01, 2018, 02:39:52 AM
Well may be you just nailed it. ADA with more increased market cap will pay you more than Eth. The potential is great and the possibility depending on what the dev team are working underground to make ADA come out on top. U
Activity: 118
July 01, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

why can you think that ADA is the right choice? from where you can know such information. We know ethereum will rise, and it will not be long, but for ADA? Who knows ?
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

1 decision according to me is wrong. ETH is the most potential cryptocurrency , it will be able to replace the BTC in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 02:33:25 AM
you can not change the Ethereum to altcoin because it will be the most stupid and unprofitable. I think that it is better to keep everything in Ethereum or bitcoin
Activity: 148
July 01, 2018, 01:28:44 AM
I don't think this is a wise decision. The risk of investing in ADA is definitely greater than the risk of investing in Ethereum. Secondly, I can be sure that Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 21
July 01, 2018, 01:20:23 AM
no matter what you do just do it when you think it's good for you. but if It's me , I will sell ADA and buy ethereum and i think ethereum future is better than ADA.
Pages:
Jump to: